[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated Movies that don't deserve the hate they recieved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: tron_title.jpg (75 KB, 900x383) Image search: [Google]
tron_title.jpg
75 KB, 900x383
I'll start
>>
>>61738502
fuck off the only good thing about this movie was spandex ass and couch short hair
>>
>>61738536
the soundtrack was good too, otherwise another garbage "re imagining", and fuck that CGI lebowski
>>
>>
But it didn't get any hate

it just got a lukewarm response and was forgotten
>>
File: lone-ranger-poster.jpg (4 MB, 2297x3208) Image search: [Google]
lone-ranger-poster.jpg
4 MB, 2297x3208
>>
File: jnkjnkjn.jpg (57 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
jnkjnkjn.jpg
57 KB, 400x600
Obligatory

Genuinely one of the best films of 2013
>>
File: rocky-iii-466945l.jpg (2 MB, 1507x2150) Image search: [Google]
rocky-iii-466945l.jpg
2 MB, 1507x2150
Mr. T's acting was garbage though.
>>
>>61738502
I think the problem with this is it wanted to take a darker tone was held back by the fact it's a sequel to a kids movie. They should have aimed it at adults who actually watched Tron, instead of the dreaded 'everybody'.

Also the second half was boring as fuck
>>
>>61738732
People don't like Waterworld?
>>
>>61739259
I love it but it is easy to see why some people don't

>category 10 annoying child
>main character goes borderline villain for pimping out the female lead
>lots of silly moments (Exxon Valdez, how the villain dies in the finale, etc.)

More good stuff than bad, but that's just me
>>
>>61738502
This was one of the best 3D movies I've seen; All those neon trails- fug I tripped balls in the theater :DDD
>>
>>61739348
Shit I love Waterworld. I thought it was one of those "cult classics" that did shit for sales but a lot people like it.
>>
>>61739404
I'm sure it made back its budget on VHS/DVD sales. Also the Universal Studios ride is one of the most popular shows at the park. Huge in Japan for some reason.
>>
Super Mario Bros. (1993)
>>
>>61739433
Huh, interesting. I'm gonna have to look up this ride.
>>
>>61739404
>>61739473
Aw dude I love live stunt shows! The fucking Indiana Jones in Disney World is the shit! There's also a stunt "this is how it's done in the movies" show with cool aqua explosions and high speed stunt drivers and shit.

Aw man I wanna go see one now...
>>
>>61739433
>>61739562
Shit fucked that up. Sage both times....
>>
File: tronn.jpg (1 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
tronn.jpg
1 MB, 1920x800
muh dick tbh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.