[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
starwars the force awakens villen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1451005180289s.jpg (5 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1451005180289s.jpg
5 KB, 250x166
just saw the movie and is it me or is kylo rene the
text book definition of a winy emo prick who has some serious daddy issues ?
>>
>>64075891
shit character. wrong actor for the roll. disaster of a movie
>>
>>64075891
also, shity light saber. full trash
>>
He's not supposed to be liked. Jar Jar Abrams did all he could to show him as childish, petulant, and exaggerated.

Given new writers and directors it's hard to tell, but I think in the future Kylo Ren will be looked back on and approved.

He is supposed to be the thorn in a visible wound, not a feared executor like Vader. He served his role (just note how Hux supercedes all his plans after all).

> wrong actor for the roll.

He was masked most the time and his mask voice was undeniably cool. His face was well made-up for the movie thank god. I think he did great.
>>
I understand what they were trying to convey with his character but he is a really shit villain along with Phasma. When Finn can put Phasma in the garbage and Rey can defeat Kylo, I have no reason to fear that these villains will succeed in their plans.
>>
Phasma should have had that fight with Finn and a random high ranking storm trooper should've been tackled and forced to lower the shield

Kylo should have been winning and Reyy should've been saved by the convenient earthquake rather than Kylo being saved. Furthermore he should've left more than emotional scars on her even if they were slight
>>
>>64076034
Best villain in the series by far.
>>
>>64075891
he is the text book definition of edgelord otaku bordering on Sonic OC
>>
>>64077122
He's also a Vader fanboy who collects original trilogy artifacts. Kylo is basically a nerdy, edgy school shooter
>>
>>64076108
Also he was white. You can't have a petulant whiny villain without him being a white guy.
Thank you based Jew Jew.
>>
>>64077140
that's the vibe I was getting, dunno if he was supposed to be a fuck you to the fanbase or what but it was pretty odd to frame him as a nutjob fanboy.
>>
Why's this faggot's name Ben?
No, seriously why did Leia and Han name him Ben?

Leia never met Kenobi and as far as she knew, his name was Obi-Wan. And Han only briefly knew him and never seemed to have any real respect for him.
So why'd they name their kid Ben?
>>
Agreed.
>>
MOOOM THE BAD GUY ISNT ACTUALLY THE BADDEST MOST EVIL GUY PLS MOM TELL THEM ITS NOT LIKE THAT I LIKE MY BAD GUY STRONK NOT WITH EMOTIONS WHAT IS HE A FUCKING FAGGOT PLS MOM WHY ISNT EVERY BAD GUY GODMODE WHY
>>
what
>>
File: 86535647.png (104 KB, 235x290) Image search: [Google]
86535647.png
104 KB, 235x290
>>64077066
>>
>>64078445
Because Ben is just a common ordinary name relax, not everything needs to have a deep meaning.
>>
>>64081124

an reference to obi wan
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.