[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the LOTR universe there are 5 kinds of people: No powers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14
File: Tom_Bombadil_2.jpg (203 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Bombadil_2.jpg
203 KB, 1024x768
In the LOTR universe there are 5 kinds of people: No powers, Hero powers, Magic powers, Overpowered and Hilariously Godly Overpowered.
And then there's tom bombadil, who could have just walked(danced) into mordor, punch sauron in the face(eye), kick melkor in the nuts, set everything right, and be back before lunch time all while wearing the ring as a piercing on his dick.
If only he gave a fuck.
>>
This is why you shouldn't do drugs.
>>
File: tom bombadil.jpg (442 KB, 1075x823) Image search: [Google]
tom bombadil.jpg
442 KB, 1075x823
>>63975547
>If only he gave a fuck.
if only he wasn't a purely symbolic flight of fancy Tolkien probably regretted putting in years later.
>>
>>63975547
Tolkien said no where that Tom is stronger than Melkor, he is only stronger than anyone on Arda (the people on the Planet like Sauron etc.) but its not even sure that he is a Valar by himself.As people asked Tolkien who Tom is, he said a good Story needs a Secret, but Tom ISNT the Illûvalar. My Theorie... he could be some kind of "Brother" of the Ilúvatar like the "uncle of Valar" maybe also could be "Manwe" the highest of the Valar, who understand the Ilúvatar most. In the description of Manwe, they say he have a blue coat, and also Tom Bombadil allways had a blue coat.In the Description of Manwe he said, Manwe allways looked over Middle Earth together with his Women "Varda" the powerfullst Valier (female Valar) which have the power of Light. Melkor was allways afraid of her.
>>
>>63975655
Wrong
>>
I feel that people are looking at Tom too simplistically. I think that you should consider a more meta view. I was going to make a really long post about this because it's something I've wanted to talk about for a really long time but I've just realized why I haven't yet - I'm incredibly lazy.
>>
>>63975641
Based Bombadillo is a pleb filter.

You're a fucking pleb you literal cunt
>>
>>63976150
>something I've wanted to talk about for a really long time
Turn off your computer and maybe go for a jog. Start brushing your teeth and count calories for a while. Wear real clothes and look for a job. Your life has become a disaster.
>>
>>63976478

What was the point of this post?
>>
>>63975547
Did you just read this on a facebook meme pic and had to post it to the 4chinz?

Liked and upboated
>>
File: Screenshot (8).png (478 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (8).png
478 KB, 1920x1080
>>63976150
And we've had this thread a million times and have reached a sort of consensus on Tom already. What he is IS a meta view of literature, fables, and Tolkein's own universe.

You have to read all of his works to really get it, but everyone who has read enough all agree tangently on what Tom is.

Tolkein was probably pretty disheartened that so many people missed what Tom was.
>>
>>63975547
It's all balanced though.

There's a bunch of beings which are "Godly overpowered", so they're the meta. It would be different if only one thing was like this, but that isn't even close to the case.
>>
>>63976478
the irony of 4chan users telling 4chan users to integrate

right here in this place the bigger joke is you
>>
>>63975547
Tom would have been beaten (Eventually) by third age Sauron, no doubt. I don't know where the idea he's some all powerful being comes from, because in the Tolkien Universe Eru is. He's not even the strongest character in LOTR, and he certainly fucking isn't in the Silmarillion.
>>
>>63978266
Tom probably (almost assuredly) was around during the silmarillion and the Akallabeth.

He just didn't give a fuck about some marbles.
>>
>>63976478
100% this post was made by an unemployed fat guy with yellow teeth.
>>
>>63978682
It reeks of a woman who thinks she is above us guys by sheer dint of having a pussy. A woman who feels she has it all figured out says this shit in person to people, shamelessly.

No femanon here intro though so it might not have been.
>>
>>63978560
>Assumptipns

He's a throwaway character in Fellowship and never appears anywhere else in Tolkiens books. Fuck off with this meme.
>>
>>63976340
Yeah do me a favor and lick my nuts you fuck
>>
>>63977427
Bullshit. Tolkein himself said Tom is nothing.
>>
>>63978948
and in that small throwaway appearance he himself says he has been around since the beginning. His name is Fatherless.

>>63979039
I would too if everyone missed the fucking point and kept bringing it up instead of how the bloodlines were re-merged.

Hell, most plebs don't even get the overt christian imagery because its fantasy.
>>
>>63979217
Everyone gets the christian imagery.
>>
>>63979217

And in the council of Elrond they outright say that Bombadil would eventually die to Sauron just like everyone else if they didn't destroy the ring.
>>
>>63979356
That in no way stops him from being around since before elves and men. Tom would lose because all his might was tied to nature. Sauron was wrecking natures ass hard. Thats how Tom would fail.

>>63979269
You and your friends aren't plebs then. Plebs are people that only watched the movies, where Eru was literally never mentioned.
>>
>>63979432
Considering cinema is the superior story telling experience, there is nothing wrong with only watching the films.
>>
>>63979432

Who gives a flying fuck how old Bombadil is? Sauron and the rest of the ainur were around before men and elves too. This meme where Bombadil could waltz into Mordor and punch Sauron if he cared is retarded.
>>
>>63979556
>retarded

Let me just be very honest for a minute, prior to our son being born I used the word “retarded” pretty flippantly. I would use phrases like “that’s so retarded,” “don’t be retarded,” or “man…I’m so retarded” from time to time without ever even thinking I was using discriminatory language (or hate speech) toward an entire group of people.

This is especially disappointing to me since I’m in a profession where words (and their meanings) are vitally important. I spend hours thinking through the words I use, yet I so quickly let that word flow out of my mouth without even giving 2 seconds of thought to it. Shame on me. (I’ve also said things words “duh” and “lame” which I have also been told are hurtful…I have cut these words out as well.)

Thankfully I know better now.

When I hear people use the word “retarded” like I used to I try to take a moment to help them understand why they shouldn’t. I’m always very gracious about it because I know they don’t mean anything hurtful by it, and they certainly aren’t trying to insult my son or others with intellectual disabilities. In fact there have been a few times where I didn’t say anything simply because I didn’t want to make the person feel bad.

The R-word is exclusive
The R-word ignores individuality
The R-word equated intellectual disability with being “dumb” or “stupid”
The R-word spreads hurt
The R-word is offensive
The R-word is incorrect
The R-word is derogatory
The R-word fosters loneliness
The R-word is hate speech (Ouch! I had no idea I was using hate speech all this time!)

I believe that all people are created in the image of God, are valuable, and deserve to be spoken about in respectful and loving ways. I know it would be very hurtful if someone called my son “a retard”or if someone used that word to describe something foolish they did (therefore implying that my son is foolish.)
>>
>>63975655
>that post
>autism, the post
>>
>>63975547
Tom is Tolkien's commentary on pacifism. He said so himself.
>>
File: Pleb.jpg (513 KB, 1608x900) Image search: [Google]
Pleb.jpg
513 KB, 1608x900
>>63979217
>claims to understand Tolkien
>proceeds to prove he knows nothing about Tolkien.

There is no symbology or allegory in Lord of The Rings. What you think it is is simply on you. In 300 years people won't say shire = some simplistic view of the English country side, Tolkien himself said it's not the case, and that the only things which can be considered as allegro yinside his work are the wars that have appeared as WWI fucked him, incredibly hard. Just because you view his world so simplisticly does not mean that is what Tolkien intended, that's his argument of allegory vs applicability, something YOU MISSED.

>>63977427
>we
>we
>we
Fuck off, you don't speak for everyone and your thoughts on what Tom is are retarded. Tolkien fucking invented half the shit you are claiming his "meta-character" emphasises, the only person who knows what Tom did is Tolkien himself, and maybe Chris. The things Tom is meant to be a commentary on simply didn't exist or didn't become as popular to devote a character to 'commentate' on said troupes.

We don't know who tom is, you cannot say there is a consensus, quite frankly your idea is retarded.

>You have to read all of his works to really get it
Fuck off, pretentious fuck-wit.

The closest thing I THINK Tom COULD be is a previous being from the other incarnations of Arda. He and Ungloiant are simply left overs.
>>
“Tom Bombadil is not an important person—to the narrative. I suppose he has some importance as a ‘comment’… [H]e represents something that I felt important, though I would not be prepared to analyze the feeling precisely. I would not, however, have left him in, if he did not have some kind of function. I might put it this way. The story is cast in terms of a good side, and a bad side, beauty against ruthless ugliness, tyranny against kingship, moderated freedom with consent against compulsion that has long lost any object save mere power, and so on; but both sides in some degree, conservative or destructive, want a measure of control. But if you have taken ‘a vow of poverty,’ renounced control, and take your delight in things for themselves without reference to yourself, watching, observing, and to some extent knowing, then the question of the rights and wrongs of power and control might become utterly meaningless to you, and the means of power quite valueless. It is a natural pacifist view, which always arises in the mind when there is a war. But the view of Rivendell seems to be that it is an excellent thing to have represented, but that there are in fact things with which it cannot cope; and upon which its existence nonetheless depends. Ultimately only the victory of the West will allow Bombadil to continue, or even to survive. Nothing would be left for him in the world of Sauron… He is … Botany and Zoology (as sciences) and Poetry as opposed to Cattle-breeding and Agriculture and practicality.” (Letters 179)
>>
File: angry liberal.gif (2 MB, 351x333) Image search: [Google]
angry liberal.gif
2 MB, 351x333
>>63979655
>dubs and pasta, my favorite dish!
>>
>>63979655
wew lad
>>
>>63979850
>retarded

Let me just be very honest for a minute, prior to our son being born I used the word “retarded” pretty flippantly. I would use phrases like “that’s so retarded,” “don’t be retarded,” or “man…I’m so retarded” from time to time without ever even thinking I was using discriminatory language (or hate speech) toward an entire group of people.

This is especially disappointing to me since I’m in a profession where words (and their meanings) are vitally important. I spend hours thinking through the words I use, yet I so quickly let that word flow out of my mouth without even giving 2 seconds of thought to it. Shame on me. (I’ve also said things words “duh” and “lame” which I have also been told are hurtful…I have cut these words out as well.)

Thankfully I know better now.

When I hear people use the word “retarded” like I used to I try to take a moment to help them understand why they shouldn’t. I’m always very gracious about it because I know they don’t mean anything hurtful by it, and they certainly aren’t trying to insult my son or others with intellectual disabilities. In fact there have been a few times where I didn’t say anything simply because I didn’t want to make the person feel bad.

The R-word is exclusive
The R-word ignores individuality
The R-word equated intellectual disability with being “dumb” or “stupid”
The R-word spreads hurt
The R-word is offensive
The R-word is incorrect
The R-word is derogatory
The R-word fosters loneliness
The R-word is hate speech (Ouch! I had no idea I was using hate speech all this time!)

I believe that all people are created in the image of God, are valuable, and deserve to be spoken about in respectful and loving ways. I know it would be very hurtful if someone called my son “a retard”or if someone used that word to describe something foolish they did (therefore implying that my son is foolish.)
>>
>>63979850
>The closest thing I THINK Tom COULD be is a previous being from the other incarnations of Arda. He and Ungloiant are simply left overs.

Wow, I never thought of this. I'm being sincere in saying that I really like this explanation of Ungoliant and Tom.
>>
>>63976340
>slowing the pace to a crawl for a scene that adds almost nothing to the plot is just a plebfilter xD
>muh worldbuilding
You can build the world AND move along the plot, faglord.
>>
>>63979850
>there is no symbology or allegory in Lord of the Rings. What you think it is is simply on you.
>the letters of JRR continually relate the tale he is spinning to his personal life and his personal faith.

cool story bro. Next you'll claim the similarities between Eru and YHWH are there because thats what actual divinity was.
>>
File: WhoaNigga-1.jpg (44 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
WhoaNigga-1.jpg
44 KB, 392x500
>>63980049
>>63979655
>>63980243
>>63979850
>>
>>63980326
>slowing the pace to a crawl

But this is the whole book.
>>
>>63980796
That doesn't make it ok.
>>
>>63980645
>this is still directly related to applicabilty and allegory.

Simply means it's what Tolkien believes his story tells as relating to Tolkien himself. Not what he intended his story to tell.

:^)
>>
>>63980852
What I mean is there is no reason to single out bombadil as slowing the pace, as that section is congruent with the majority of the book.
>>
File: 1401907026475.jpg (479 KB, 2456x1000) Image search: [Google]
1401907026475.jpg
479 KB, 2456x1000
How strong is Ancalagon in the Tolkien Universe?
>>
>>63980910
>adds almost nothing to the plot
>>
>>63980924
Defeated by a flying boat shooting laser beams.

Size =/= power.
>>
>>63976478
>self projection: the post
>>
>>63980910
It does come right after the first actual suspenseful bit, stops it completely, then starts up again as soon as they leave his land. It was supposed to show that last bit of homesickness as wanderlust sets in but comes what feels like a chapter too late.

>>63980924
Literally weaker than light itself. Ironically heavier than 3 mountains.
>>
File: 1398165204021.jpg (8 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
1398165204021.jpg
8 KB, 211x193
>>63981037
Sounds like some fucking bullshit to me.
>>
>>63981076
What kind of light and how intense is this light? Would I going to be killed almost instantly from radiation sizzle?
>>
goku could beat tom bombadil
>>
>>63981094
The notnorthstar is so bright because its full of fucking lasers. Canon lasers at that. not cannon lasers though, it was a sword because its noble to use a sword to snipe your enemies from a flying boat.
>>
>>63981159
Divine light intense enough to drop a dragon 3 mountains big. Earendil handled it fine but he was shenanigan-ified a few sentences earlier so hes good.
>>
>>63981238
OP. Nerf immaculately.
>>
Eru Illuvatar was Tom Bombadil's son, he just let him run shit so he could sit back and relax in his forest.
>>
>>63981168
Mary Sue ex machinima shit then.
>>
>>63981309
you can't nerf the divine will of Eru. That is essentially the entire plot of ALL of the LotR/Hobbit/Silmarillion.

All you can do is rage against it and eat your maggoty bread.

>>63981404
Almost everything is deus ex level asspulls in LotR.
>>
>>63981165
Goku is so 2000's, its all about Saitama now senpai.
>>
>>63981159
Well the silmaril will only harm those not pure enough of spirit to possess them. Its permanently scorched Morgoth's hand, and drove Maedhros and Maglor crazy when they finally got their hands on them.
>>
>>63981515
i dont watch dragon ball z
>>
>>63981547
>Well the silmaril will only harm those not pure enough of spirit to possess them
>feanor
>pure of spirit
>>
>>63980243

saying "r word" is retarded tho
>>
File: 1449345410975.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1449345410975.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
>>63979743
>Whats the answer to this question?
>Oh heres info you might find useful
>wow lol how do you know that you must have autism
Fuck off if you're not here to discuss the topic you retard
>>
>>63981547
>not pure enough of spirit
Fucking kinslayers could hold it, wear it.
>>
>>63980924
5/7
>>
>>63979655
Damn you're right. Lets all change.
>>
>>63981515

>saitama

this guy is gonna get btfo eventually i know it
>>
>>63979850
>Guts maniacal grin on the middle book spine.
>>
Now, seriously speaking, where are the sources sating tom bombadile is that strong?
>>
>>63980049

Well played anon, someone in this thread of morons actually posted Tolkien's own rationale for Tom Bombadil. I happen to think the in-universe explanation of Tom B is that he's a maiar or ainur
>>
>>63981768
The book in which he appears?
>>
>>63981583
>his name is literally spirit of fire
Also they're taken from him before he goes full retard
>>
>>63981722
He literally can't. Or when he does, he will like losing more.

My theory is he went Buddha, reached Nirvana. Thats why his hair fell out. Where the Buddha was all about nothingness, Saitama is all about a good fight.

>>63981768
Nowhere. Its all shitposting or /tv/meta depending on who you ask. Its the "show me your sexual organs" post of LotR threads.
>>
>>63981814
what if the reason Feanor stopped wearing them wasn't fear of them being stolen but him being unable to bear them anymore. He stayed on his stoop instead of going out to party on the hill just sitting lamenting that the silmarills were like 10 feet from him but might as well been on a different continent.
>>
>>63981658
They had already been stolen by Morgoth, precipitating the kinslaying.

It's also stated that he became so possessive and paranoid about them that he just kept them locked up in his vault 24/7.
>>
>>63981814
>before he goes full retard
>he missed the part where he was denied 3 times by Galadriel
>pure of heart
>fire = pure
>dragons shoot fire
>>
>>63975547

Who gives a fuck. LOTR is gay fantasy.

>>>/lit/
>>
>>63981928
Melkor had be fucking with him for a long time before then.
>>
>>63981670
What kind of point is this? Durrr slavery is wrong, let's all change! Yes, idiot. When something is wrong, we all change. The r word is a slur. It's wrong to use it. We must all change. You don't run around saying the n word in real life, do you?
>>
>>63981949
Melkor is also the closest to fire of the Vala. His direct underlings were wreathed in flame and darkness.

The real lesson is don't fucking create anything. Not a damn thing. It will only ruin you, everyone you love, and possibly the world.
>>
>>63981949
>denied 3 times by Galadriel
No shit, he wasn't a dwarf. That noldorian cooze trembles at the thought of a beard.
>>
>>63982090
There was 1 elf with a beard and he never got that tang. He was probably gay though.
>>
LITERALLY reddit the character

thank god hackson excluded him or LOTR would have been a joke
>>
>>63975655
>people in real life are this fucking lame
>>
>>63982140
The lord o the rings was written decades before reddit was made, so dont know what you're rerferring to you.
>>
They need to make a Tom Bombadil stand-alone movie.
>>
>>63982135
>Based Cirdan
Before he gave his ring to gandalf he and galadriel would ERP over ring telepathy.

He also finger banged Luthien once, true story.
>>
>>63975547
He has to sing to use his power, otherwise he is worthless.
>>
>>63982140
reddit should be filtered on here
>>
>>63982351
Filter it yourself, bud.
>>
>>63982345
So?
>>
>>63981836
I did love that bullshit he said about 100 pushups, 100 setups and running 10km every day, and Genos is like
>Master, you're... SO FULL OF SHIT
>>
>>63982300
No its not you filthy dwarf cunt. Luthien stayed pure throughout until beren came along
>>
>>63982474
>Luthien stayed pure
Her and galadriel would scissor all the time too.
>>
>>63982418
I like that Genos' special movie is just a cyborg version of consecutive normal punches. I like the general way Genos acts like a little brother to Saitama.
>>
>>63982555
waste of trips desu
>>
>>63982680
Fuck you. The only gets that matter are all 0's. Those are real gets. Trips and dubs mean nothing.

A shame what happened to actual gets though.
>>
File: IMG_3291.png (36 KB, 343x241) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.png
36 KB, 343x241
>>63982518
s-stop brah
>>
File: Check.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
Check.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
>>63982739
>make post
>recurring digits
>that's a 'get'
Kill yourself, newfag.
>>
File: tolkien14.jpg (1 MB, 3310x1575) Image search: [Google]
tolkien14.jpg
1 MB, 3310x1575
If I had to guess, I would say Tom was an Ainur. In order to fuck off by himself for so long he would probably have to be one that doesn't really have any responsibilities which leaves Orome and Tulkas. Orome would rather hunt and be serious. I think Tom is Tulkas on a 1000 year bender since there's nothing to fight so he just fucks this sweet little Maiar tart Goldberry until a good fight comes along.
>>
>>63975547
I've come to believe that Tom Bombadil and Ungoliant were two opposing spirits that were the first things in the universe, like positive and negative fundamental particles that took shape and maybe even existed outside the influence of Eru without being more powerful than him. Like they were the elements of creation and he was the organising will.
>>
>>63982973
dubs and trips are just a remnant of gets before mods turned them into modgets all the time to stop /v/ and /a/ from stealing each others gets. dubs and trips showed their shitty face as soon as /b/ went back from XX post counts you shit.

Learn your history actualnewfag.
>>
File: Hi, reddit.gif (3 KB, 164x400) Image search: [Google]
Hi, reddit.gif
3 KB, 164x400
>>63983077
Gets simply do not exist unless you post dubs man.

Newfag.
>>
File: tolkien11.jpg (2 MB, 1739x1175) Image search: [Google]
tolkien11.jpg
2 MB, 1739x1175
>>63983068
I don't think so. Ungoliant wasn't very strong before she ate the Silmarils and took their power. Before that she was cowering before morgoth. Keep in mind, even the strongest Maiar is tempted by the ring's power, so anything below an Ainur would be tempted.
>>
>>63983146
The irony is I got dubs in a post shitting on dubs responding to a post where I got trips lamenting that I didn't get sextuplets.
>>
>>63979655
There's no way a person like this would be on 4chan.
>>
>>63975641
>Tolkien probably regretted putting in years later
Retard alert, Tolkien wasn't fucking George Lucas you pleb. If you knew the first thing about him or his work you'd know he would have been more likely to regret putting the Lord of the Rings around the story of Tom Bombadil.
>>
>>63983182
>shittalks about Ungaliant
>posts inferior Shelob

Go back to your shitty perfect life Sam, we get it, you saved the day.
>>
>>63983288
>there is no way someone would troll poorly on 4chan.

bruh.
>>
>>63983288
Fuck off. How new are you that you cannot spot pasta bait?
>>
>>63983182
She never ate the silmarils. She did desiccate the trees that birthed the sun and moon though
>>
>>63983260
>got dubs
You're newer than the bog I did in the dunny this morning. Cunt.
>>
>>63983182
She was strong enough that Melkor had to specifically have her help him, she was fundamental darkness that existed before the world was made. And Bombadil didn't give one shit about the ring but wasn't an Ainur.
>>
IRENE!!! WHY AM I PISSING LIKE I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT? Heh, anyone else remember that?
>>
>>63984039
Yes I do, there are subtler ways to bump a thread ya'know
>>
Have you idiots read the book? Gandalf straight up says Bombadil wouldn't be able to withstand the might of Sairon forever, and if Sauron had the ring he'd fall pretty quickly. It just doesn't call to him and twist his heart like others
>>
>>63984095
That's not what Gandalf says.
>>
>>63984083
their***
>>
How is it that the wisest and most knowledgeable beings don't know anything about bombadil?

Elrond, Glorfindel, galdor and gandalf seem to only know anecdotal accounts of bombadil
>>
>it is canonical in Tolkein that powerful magical beings imprint their nature on their homes. Lorien under Galadriel is a place of peace and light. Moria, after the Balrog awoke, was a place of terror to which lesser evil creatures were drawn. Likewise, when Sauron lived in Mirkwood, it became blighted with evil and a home to monsters.

>And then, there’s Tom Bombadil’s Country.

>The hobbits can sense the hatred within all the trees in the Old Forest. Every tree in that place is a malevolent huorn, hating humankind. Every single tree. And the barrows of the ancient kings that lie nearby are defiled and inhabited by Barrow-Wights. Bombadil has the power to control or banish all these creatures, but he does not do so. Instead, he provides a refuge for them against men and other powers. Evil things – and only evil things – flourish in his domain. “Tom Bombadil is the master” Goldberry says. And his subjects are black huorns and barrow wights.

Bombadil is morgoth. Confirmed
>>
>>63975547
This is some old copy pasta
>>
>>63981660
meta ass reddit meme gj ggwp
>>
>>63986385
Stop bumping you ass. This thread is taking up valuable star wars space iibchwy
>>
>>63986385
How would you know it's a reddit meme bud? Been to reddit lately?
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.