[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Child's Wonderment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
So, I took my 6-year-old son to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Amidst the explosions and general shenanigans, he seemed particularly captivated with the young heroine of the film, every time she was on screen. My son's eyes would light up in awe and bewilderment.

After the film I asked him, "did you like that movie?" to which he eagerly nodded and replied, "yes." I continued, "what did you like about it?" "The girl!" he said, and smiled. "Oh?" I asked, "what about the girl did you like?"

He gave me his most dazzling smile and told me, "she never gets hurt, it was good."
>>
Heartwarming, op
>>
>>63958067
Let me explain something to your son and feminists in general.
The Force awakens is not a feminist film.
It is a film about a lonely mentally ill girl who imprints on a dark stranger who lies to get her off her home planet and an old man she uses as a substitute father.

Due to their incompetence and abandoning of her on a foreign world (the reality is Finn leaves for the outer rim, solo and chewbacca got out of there) she is knocked unconscious (the trio fighting storm troopers and the Resistance arrival is a fantasy) taken aboard a ship where a man tells her he can take anything he wants from her then figuratively gets 'inside her' as she is being raped and tortured the girl screams at her attacker he will never be as evil as Darth Vader (a boogeyman) which triggers the rapist who tortures her to death.
At this point we know it's fantasy because she masters using the force in minutes, at a totally unrealistic level. It's all just a dream.
In her moments of dying she fantasies seeing her father figure and the dark stranger again, joining the resistance her lifelong fantasy and saving the galaxy from the First order, in reality she was getting brutalised to death in a cell, and after the fantasy made to cope with the trauma ended, she went over the subconscious waters her mind had always dreamed of ascended a great length of stairs and met the creator of her dreams, her world, a mythical man of divine powers.
You see she died.
The real story of the force awakens is a lonely deranged girl was raped and killed and her corpse thrown out an airlock.
The end.
>>
>>63958067
You TFA apologists are getting creative, i'll give you that.

You actually just made up a more interesting story than the whole JJ shit. Bravo!
>>
His first waifu
>>
File: ryan loses it.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
ryan loses it.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>63958067
>that filename
>>
My 4 year old nephew got a full-on erection looking at the young heroine in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I mentioned it to my friend, and he said his two sons who are a little older were also crushing hard on her.

Why are young boys so attracted to Rey and not the black guy or some other character closer to their own age?
>>
>>63958126
Screencap/10
>>
I Haven't really heard anyone else talk about this but did any of you guys notice how disneyfied everything was?

> Two youthful characters
> Uncovering shit from the original trilogy and whimsically enjoying it
> The entire plot being a mashup of the most memorable bits of the original trilogy
> Two new protagonist being almost complete Mary-sue's despite having an identifiable backstory
> Mastering 'the force' almost Instantly without any training or shit
> Rae and Finn Basicly just become stand ins for the audience after act 1
> Becomes symbolic of how younger audiences experience star wars for the first time
> All bout that nostalgia and 'movie magic' m8

Its almost as if they lose all character whatsoever as the film goes on and just become something for audience members to project themselves onto, despite some of the references being really out of place and distracting and the plot being completely recycled overall the whole point of the film is to introduce star wars to a younger audience.
>>
File: 1367225437570.jpg (49 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
1367225437570.jpg
49 KB, 533x600
>>63958067
I like mah Mary Sues all nice and untainted, I does
>>
She was raped?
>>
>>63959058
Yes i did. There was a decent movie buried in there somewhere, just hidden under a pile of crap.
>>
>>63958321
low test

betas as fuck.

you should be concerned that your boys dont like curves
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.