[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember this thread/me. Archive it. I will reveal some things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Remember this thread/me. Archive it. I will reveal some things in here I shouldn't because it's not the Jedi way but Emperor Palpatine's ghost just told me to, "Do it!"
>>
>>63946632
Ep. 8 & 9 Spoilers (remember me)
1. Poe is Luke's son.
2. Luke married a hot alien.
3. Poe reveals on his body he's part alien.
4. Snoke is Luke's other son.
5. Snoke sided with Vader and recruited Han's son Kylo to resurrect the Dark Side.
6. Rey is Han's daughter, she and Poe are trained by Luke in Ep. 8
7. Finn is jealous, thinks Poe and Rey are a pair. Rey tells him she's not. Finn doesn't believe.
8. Kylo senses this. Recruits Finn to join the Dark Side and come back to The Empire.
9. Finn trains under Kylo
10. Lando returns with Chewie in Falcon for aerial fight on yes, another Starkiller Base
11. Starkiller Base 2 is shielded under the hologram of a gas planet.
12. During Lando's Falcon fight to destroy Base 2, Finn saber duels with Poe, Kylo with Rey
13. Luke finds Snoke alone, Snoke kills his dad, Luke
14. Luke as a ghost tells Poe and Rey where the Falcon is and to escape.
15. Kylo knocks out Poe and chases after Luke and sees Luke getting killed by Snoke.
16. Kylo feels pain again of murdering Han.
17. Kylo, Finn and Snoke escape Base 2
(cont.)
>>
>>63946663
18. Ep. 9
19. Luke's ghost tells Rey and Poe that Finn and Kylo can be turned to good. It's too late for Snoke because he murdered his mom, Luke's alien wife, and has nobody now.
20. No Starkiller Base 3, this is more Jedi / Sith stuff in Ep. 9
21. All four duel again. Emotional duel between Rey and Finn. Finn almost kills Rey. Kylo chops off Finn's saber hand. Poe stops Kylo from killing Finn. Finn realizes his mistake in joining the Dark Side when Poe helps him.
22. Rey takes Finn to escape. Snoke finds them, separating the two. Rey and Snoke saber duel. Finn force throws Poe, seeks Snoke and Rey.
23. Poe finds Finn, they search for the rest
24. Kylo sees Rey is no match for Snoke.
25. Kylo and Rey both fight him, no use.
26. Snoke almost kills Rey.
27. Kylo kills himself, steals power from Snoke.
25. Rey finishes him off.
26. Rey and Kylo last parting words.
27. Rey and Finn wedding. Luke smiles at them. THE END.
>>
>>63946763
>typo #22. Kylo force throws Poe, seeks Snoke and Rey. (damn my heart is beating fast just typing this, excuse the errors)
>>
Lol nah
>>
>>63946663
>>63946763
Poe was supposed to die in Episode 7. He won't be a part of any major plot twists.
>>
>>63946663
>>63946763
man, at least put some effort into making some of them believable
>>
>>63946632
>Luke has a son
EHH WRONG
>>
>>63946763
>Chimp marrying anyone
Top kek
>>
>>63946663
>implying Fin is Force sensitive
>>
my hemorrhoids could come up with a more convincing leak
>>
>>63947927
Trust me the interspecies relationship will be a first and Skywalker will be the guy. It's also a metaphor for the interracial relationship between Finn and Rey. Poe is a half alien breed. Disney is really going to go all out with the SJW thing, with a woman being the main hero of the 7,8,9 trilogy. All the white guys, Luke and Kylo, die. Even the half white alien Snoke dies. You think this SJW thing is a joke, you just wait. You haven't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>63948037
>implying he's not, picks up a lightsaber for the first time and ends up going toe to toe with Kylo for that long.
>>
>>63946663
>Starkiller Base 2

Sounds about right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.