[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krampus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
Just watched it a bit ago, and i really enjoyed it. Ending was alright, but damn them practical effects though. That damn horrendous clown demon was scary as shit. What are your thoughts ?
>>
>>63861685
Hmm, guess everyone is too focused of fag wars.
>>
None of the theaters in my area are playing it and I can't find a stream, so I can't watch it. I really want to.

On the plus side, the tie-in comic was pretty awesome.
>>
>>63862005
I am pretty focused on fag wars but I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Ending was pretty based considering they were all selfish fucks; I wanted them all to die within 5 minutes of the beginning of the film.

Clown snake with predator mouth was 10/10.
Elves were shit and could've been used a lot more.
The flying bitch doll with wings didn't really strike me as very christmas-y.
The gingerbread men were the perfect amount of campy.
Krampus wearing a mask made me hate his design. All of what they did could've very easily been a face.
Everyone in this movie is stupid as fuck. Including grandma.

Daughter is the single most attractive girl in a movie from this year. I'm a sucker for freckles.
>>
>>63861685
It was pretty good

was Krampus wearing a mask?
>>
File: 1420_profile2_lg.jpg (296 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420_profile2_lg.jpg
296 KB, 500x500
>>63862466
>Daughter is the single most attractive girl in a movie from this year

I know, great fap material
>>
>>63862485
yeah he was. Didn't know until i watched rlm's review.
>>
>>63862466
The flying doll was suppose to be those angel ornaments on top of a Christmas tree.
>>
>>63862466
>The flying bitch doll with wings didn't really strike me as very christmas-y
It was a cherub/angel tree topper. Some people use them in place of a star on top of the tree.
>>
>>63862709
That makes sense. We have a more traditional one (like the one you have pictured) and I didn't think it was anything more than a doll because of the baby-like features (large head, small body)
>>
>>63862466
>Clown snake with predator mouth was 10/10.
i still cant stop thinking about how creepy and scary it was. Especially the scene when the elves come in the house and the clown claps in a creepy evil way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.