[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAKE LEAKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 369x399) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 369x399
Some of them actually sounded pretty based.
>Rey is Han's daughter.

>Finn is Lando's son and a rebel spy.

>Dohmhall Gleeson is a comic relief cowardly inventor who keeps switching sides to save himself.

>Lupita N'yongo is a Luke's apprentice and Poe's lover.

>Gwendoline Christie is a sorceress who worships the Dark Side.

>Max Von Sydow is Rey's caretaker, a cyborg who collects artifacts connected to the Force.

>Kylo Ren is a X-Wing pilot who becomes obsessed with the Force and betrays the Rebels to join Snoke.

>Snoke is an powerful Sith Lord whose body was destroyed by Luke. However, He became one with the Force and has since been tormenting Luke into succumbing to the Dark Side, forcing Luke to exile himself, and also influencing the remnants of the Empire and seducing Kylo.

>Inquisitors armed with lightsabers dedicated to killing all Force-Sensitives.

>Jedi Hunters who artificially harness the Force and are loyal to the remnants of Empire.

>Blank lightsabers that change colors depending on its' wielder's alignment with the Dark Side or the Light.

>Han sacrificing himself to destroy the Starkiller Base by kamikazing it with the Millennium Falcon. His last words are "Never tell me the odds"
>>
>Finn and Poe being Force-sensitive.

>The Rebels having a superweapon of their own.

>Luke being a cyborg after several battlefield injuries, more machine than man.

>Luke and Kylo harnessing so much are Force they level an entire planet in the wake of their duel.

>Rey/Poe.

>Rey/Finn.

>Phasma being obsessed with killing Finn, leadind to a fight between them.

>Hux being Palpatine's son and being betrayed and killed by Kylo for dismissing the Force.

>Chewbacca dies.

>Kylo is blind.

>Phasma is a droid.

>Kylo is Luke's son.

>Phasma is a descendant from Count Dooku.

>Hux is a double agent and Luke's son.

>Luke succumbed to the Dark Side and became Kylo Ren.
>>
>All this parenthood shit

It's like an episode of Jerry Springer.
>>
Should have let the fans pitch idea to be honest

Some of those are actually bredy ok

Jar Jar as the sith lord would have been fucking mindblowing
>>
>>63758738
>Han sacrificing himself to destroy the Starkiller Base by kamikazing it with the Millennium Falcon. His last words are "Never tell me the odds"

Better than what we got desu
>>
This Snoke sounds based.
>>
>>63758738
>>Han sacrificing himself to destroy the Starkiller Base by kamikazing it with the Millennium Falcon. His last words are "Never tell me the odds"
6000000x better than the real thing
>>
>>63758738
Rey is Han's daughter tho

in episode 8 they're going to have a "I am your father" moment between rey and kylo, "I am your brother."

you just know
>>
>>63760746
No she needs to be the nigger's sister from another mister, Lando fucked her mom and Luke fucked his mom and it's the same mom because everyone fucked her when she went to jizz academy.
>>
>>63760803
>Luke
*I meant Han ffs but they passed her to Luke too and Yoda
>>
>>63760746
For sure.

You just know this is gonna play out like the whole Jaina/Jacen deal. Bravo JJ, but i can also go on wookiepedia get some movie ideas, hire pls?
>>
>Snoke is an powerful Sith Lord whose body was destroyed by Luke. However, He became one with the Force and has since been tormenting Luke into succumbing to the Dark Side, forcing Luke to exile himself, and also influencing the remnants of the Empire and seducing Kylo
>The Rebels having a superweapon of their own
>Luke being a cyborg after several battlefield injuries, more machine than man
>Phasma is a droid

would have been breddy cool
>>
Don't forget

>Snoke is Plagueis
>>
>>63758738
>>Dohmhall Gleeson is a comic relief cowardly inventor who keeps switching sides to save himself.

would watch
>>
>Rey and Finn are red herrings
>Luke's son, Poe Dameron, ends up becoming a Jedi and whooping Kylo's ass
>Rey and Finn were side characters the whole time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.