[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V > VI > IV = VII >>>>>>>> III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
V > VI > IV = VII >>>>>>>> III > I > II.
>>
IV = V > VI > I > II > III > VII

Release order is the defining quality order.

New Hope introduced characters that were fresh and likable along with a solid hero's journey story. Could not have been improved upon.

Empire continued a perfect movie with a perfect sequel, all but unheard of at the time.

Return marked the first dip in quality with some glaring plot holes, recycled dangers (Death Star 2.0!) and dopey Ewoks. Still, good movie.

Phantom Menace dared to try something new. Explaining the science of the Force, delving into the Republic itself, exploring alternate forms of lightsabers... ultimately it was a clusterfuck of a failure, but it was still new direction. It benefits more from the crap that followed.

Clone Wars took all of the things that was wrong with Menace and just focused on them. The tedium of Republic bureaucracy, the raping of cherished childhood figures (le Yoda fite!), disposable low-threat villains with stupid names...

Sith was the ultimate achievement of shitty trilogy ends. Anakin's character arc turns abruptly and fakely. Yoda slips and falls momentarily in a duel and uninjured decides to go into hiding for 20 years and let the Galaxy be taken over. Younglings. Mace Dindu immediately being more powerful than the Emperor for no good reason. The whole movie is only remembered for the very long fight scene between Anakin and Obi Wan, and even that was pretty awful with half of the time them twirling lightsabers nowhere near one another, and ended in the most ludicrous memetacular way ever. Highground.

Awakens. As shit as the prequels were, at least Lucas tried something new. It was all the wrong direction, but it still was a NEW direction. Awakens is just New Hope only worse in every single way. It even tops the prequels for managing to shit on beloved parts of the franchise.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 502x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 502x237
>>63743896
> I > II
>>
V > IV > VII > III > VI > II > I
>>
Any other femanons here?
My rank
VII, IV, I, III, V, II, VI
>>
V > VI > III > VII > IV > I > II

kinda hurts to put ep IV so far back but I just rewatched them all and it's pretty uninteresting really
>>
VI = V > III > VII > II > IV > I
>>
V > IV > VII > VI > III > I > II
>>
V > VII > IV > VI > III > I > II
>>
V>IV>VI>III>VII>I>II
>>
III > VI > II > IV > VII > V > I
Objectively correct.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.