[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this even good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: #00022.jpg (15 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
#00022.jpg
15 KB, 720x404
Was this even good?
>>
File: God.webm (644 KB, 686x640) Image search: [Google]
God.webm
644 KB, 686x640
Yes, yes it was
>>
Yes, just in a different way
>>
Yes. Not perfect, but not bad.

It made a really bad first impression because the first two episodes were so janky. 3 and 4 were okay, but not good enough to salvage what Justin Lin had fucked up.

The latter half of the season was fucking great because that was when it switched from establishing the characters to actually playing with who they were. I would go so far as to call their arcs some of the best character writing I've seen on television.

But it was too late. And now you're gonna get memed by that faggot with the bird pepe.

Anyway, long story short, good not great, won't appeal to everyone. It's one of my favorite seasons of television ever, but it's certainly far from the best.

And now, as a reward, we get bullshit like this:

http://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/why-fargo-season-two-is-better-than-true-detective-season-two/
>>
>>63687552
I agree 100%
>Rotten tomatoes
Opinion instantly dropped
>>
It certainly looks better in hindsight after the last two episodes of Fargo season 2.
>>
>>63687449
only the memes
>>
>>63687552
>"fargo has way cooler music"
>>
Great season and Vinceposting made it even better.
>>
>>63688314
>>63688060
>the state of modern criticism
>>
>>63687449
Well you know what? I'm all out of dogs and I'm a fucking chinaman Ray.
>>
underrated as fuck
>>
>>63687449
No, so fucking terrible that I couldn't even stick with it past the fourth episode, despite having watched the first season about 3 times now.

Legions of apologists, though, because people have shit taste.
>>
>>63687449
IT just makes it into good territory, if that makes any since. Collins character carries most of my interest. That's what kept me watching.
>>
File: VPHeyK9.jpg (61 KB, 761x960) Image search: [Google]
VPHeyK9.jpg
61 KB, 761x960
>>63687449
>tfw I still haven't watched the final two episodes

Don't know why, I thought it was pretty good. Think I came in with too high expectations thinking it could compare to the first season with an entirely different cast and setting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.