[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ryan Gosling autistic >only plays autistic people in movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 234324.jpg (99 KB, 680x922) Image search: [Google]
234324.jpg
99 KB, 680x922
Is Ryan Gosling autistic

>only plays autistic people in movie roles

He's sexy though.
>>
>>
>>63577315
looking forward to the malick film
as of now my opinion is that he has no range, pretty average actor
>>
[Gosling] told the story of how as a little kid, he was so movie-obsessed the only way his mother could punish him was by taking them away from him. "I loved movies so much," he jokes (I think), "sometimes, I'd shove them down the front of my pants. I liked the way they feel."

----

>Q: When the film premiered at Cannes there were reports saying that when you were a kid you liked movies so much you used to put them in your pants?

>Ryan Gosling: Yeah I just stuck VHS tapes down my belt. You really want to know about this? Okay! When I was 12 I got my hands on Blue Velvet and I had to sneak it by my mom. I had to sneak it in my pants to do it, but it was just the idea that you couldn’t show anyone, that you had to hide it in your pants. It felt good! It made an impression on me.
>>
>>63577600

kek
>>
>While on location in Detroit filming Lost River, Gosling was inspecting a set piece by himself when an explosive accidentally went off. The explosion reached an estimated height of 40 feet and completely destroyed a mock suburban house. Fearing for the worst, crew and actors alike rushed to the scene with first aid kits. Matt Smith, the first on the scene says "It was amazing, like witnessing a miracle". Smith claims Gosling walked out of the flames with out so much as a scratch, but now strangely wearing a scorpion jacket. When Smith asked how this is possible, Gosling simply replied "I drive."
>>
>>63577315
Did you watch:

Blue Velvet
Crazy Stupid Love
Ides of March
Stay
Gangster Squad?
>>
Hahaha epic memes guys :^) toothpick for everyone
>>
>>63578313
>blue velvet

ummmm
>>
>>63578252
I like this
>>
>>63577315
If he doesn't end up playing a replicant in the new Blade Runner movie I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>63578320
hello reddit!
>>
>>63578313
Gangster Squad is pretty bad, how the fuck did they get a cast like that
>>
File: Ryan Gosling - 1992.webm (472 KB, 282x360) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Gosling - 1992.webm
472 KB, 282x360
cant stop the gos
>>
>>63577336
...yeah
>>
>>63578313
is Ides of March good?
>>
>>63577315
I like him, he seems based and nice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.