[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so happy for him, /tv/. In all his recent interviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Harrison-Ford-2015.png (623 KB, 492x576) Image search: [Google]
Harrison-Ford-2015.png
623 KB, 492x576
I'm so happy for him, /tv/. In all his recent interviews and Star Wars shilling he looks and acts like he actually enjoys life again.
>>
>>63304246
why am i only now realizing just how fucked up his nose is?
>>
>>63304246
part time
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 412x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 412x433
>>63304246
Yeah cause they finally kill off his character like he wanted all those year ago. He said he thinks Lucas' ideas and story is shit. Tbqh he was too normie and not a nerd I don't blame him. I can just see him showing up in the news after the movie premier
>" During the Death Scene of Beloved Character Han Solo the Audience is brought to tears. Until you it's interrupted by Harrison Ford uncontrollably laughing and screaming 'Im free bitches HAHAHA fuck you nerds!' "
>>
>>63304367

This.
>>
>>63304258
Yeah it was even normal in Crystal Skull
Is this what happens to old men?
>>
>>63304950
He crashed his plane. Hes just glad to have a nose.
>>
>>63304246
is he a good friend of Mark Hamill or are they just business related?
>>
>>63305094
He hates the marketing side of entertainment. He sees acting as a job and doesn't get attached to his characters. Indie is the only one he really cares about. It's not that his a bitter asshole. He just hates the media. I'm sure he and Mark get along just fine.
>>
>>63304991
>he survived a plane that nearly crashed WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>63304367
Kek that interview with Jimmy
>Jimmy "Y-y-you know I got chills watching you all dressed up as Han Solo again. What did it feel like how did it feel for you?"
>Harrison "Feels like I got paid that's what felt like"

Jesus he just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>63304991
>>63305129
with nose and wires
>>
>>63305094
They get along fine, but they don't hang out outside of work much, stuff like that. Ford tends to be pretty approachable but kinda introverted, I've heard.
>>
>>63305142
He's probably lost all interest after the rabid fanboyism.
>>
>>63305165
He's never really cared for the character. He's totally cool with Indie fandom. He thinks Han is shallow. I'm sure he gets the heroic death he's always wanted him to have.
>>
>>63305180
Alot of Star Wars is pretty shallow, so he's right.
>>
>>63305193
Yeah, but I think it's funny considering Han has the most character growth after Luke.
>>
>>63304246

>tfw he's old as fuck
>recently watched ep 4-6
>then raiders of the lost ark

He was hot as fuck, fuck getting old.
>>
>>63304246
The dude has just been fucking with people his entire career.
>>
>>63305142
CLASSIC HARRISON
>>
>>63305142
He was passionate about cabinet making, acting was just a lark.
>>
>>63305215
a character being developed isn't necessarily the same as being deep.

Han doesn't really grow that much in Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi.
We meet his friend, and learn a little bit of his past, but he's the same person at the end of Return of the Jedi that he was at the beginning.
>>
>>63305267
I agree. Lucas did it right. He made movies for kids and didn't make them deep for their sake. He really should have stuck to that formula in the prequels. All his attempts to add depth just made it a jumbled mess.
>>
>>63304991
haha BANE
>>
>>63305319
H O T. H E A D
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.