[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about your mother Padmé? She literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: ben.jpg (23 KB, 839x361) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
23 KB, 839x361
>Luke, did I ever tell you about your mother Padmé? She literally gave up on living as soon as she saw your face. She was ultimately the reason your father destroyed my order. On our final parting, he bellowed "I HATE YOU!" as I left him to burn on the edge of a lava river. In fact, I took his Jedi Lightsaber, here it is. Your father used it to slaughter countless Jedi including numerous *cough* younglings. And he was a good friend.
>>
>>63301675
Why do you think he calls him "a good friend"? Why do you think he kept his promise and gave the saber to Luke?
He knows that eventually the truth will be revealed but he knows if he tells him Vader is his father now will compromise his training and possibly send him on a path of revenge and fall to the dark side.

Obi wan knows that Anakin didnt hate him, it was the dark side corrupting him.

This is what it means to be a Jedi master, Obi wan saw through the constructs of "light" and "darkness" and knew there was an essential part of ourselves that will live on forever and that part is not light or dak, its the force.

Lucas is a master.
>>
File: The Pain.jpg (41 KB, 330x362) Image search: [Google]
The Pain.jpg
41 KB, 330x362
I like you.
>>
>>63301772
>Anakin didnt hate him, it was the dark side corrupting him.

How convenient.
>>
File: 200_s (3).gif (30 KB, 382x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (3).gif
30 KB, 382x200
>>63301675
>mfw Padme was the Yoko Ono of the Jedi
>>
>>63301852
Well ok lets say that he really did hate him in his last moments, obi wan still held his promise and that still shows character and honor in a samurai kinda way.

I see how it could be seen as convenient.
>>
>ani was a good friend

So they literally gave away who his dad was in A New Hope yet everyone just conveniently forgets. Major plot hole?
>>
>>63301919
>John=Anakin
>Paul=Obi Wan
>George=Yoda
>Billy Preston=Mace Dindu

Who Ringo?
>>
>>63302061
kid fister
>>
>>63301772

George pls
>>
>Luke's lightabre was used to kill tons of children
Huh
>>
>>63301675

>Luke, did I ever tell you about your mother Padmé? She literally gave up on living as soon as she saw your face.

Never really thought about that. Probably the dumbest shit in the prequels.
>>
>>63302592
So? you are telling me that if a bad guy uses the good guy's weapon to kill innocent people then the gun is tainted forever and somehow brings shame to the good guy? Its an inanimate object, let it go.
>>
>>63302605
What? That a mother didn't care about her children because she didn't have her lover anymore? You know that's normal right? At least half of all mothers don't give two shits about their kids.
>>
>>63301675
Padme, worse mother ever.
>>
>>63302654
He literally said three letters about it familia, loosen up
>>
>Your father was killed by pupils of mine, the younglings. They were seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. Your father was a good friend. The younglings were also good friends, from a certain point of view.

What was he on about?
>>
>>63301772
>>63301675
How many times must we go over this?
It doesnt matter if its low or high. As soon as Obi-Wan gets on uneven ground he wins.
>Maul
Lower ground, win
>Jango
Constant trying to fly over him, win
>Jango in space
No gravity in space, lost
>Doku
Even ground, lost
>Doku
Doku specificaly jumped from higher ground to avoid this, lost
>Grievous
Low ground, won
>Anakin
High Ground, won
>Sand People
High ground, they ran like bitches
>Vader
Even ground, lost
>As a ghost
Higher place of existence, won
>>
>>63302605

>"There's still some good in him"
>dies anyway
>>
>I'm going to forsake my vows and destroy the order that has stood for thousands of years and saved the Republic countless times because of some average jewish pussy

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63301772
lucas is a hack and you know it
>>
>>63302828
Why? beacuse he tried to reveal Jar Jar as a sith but after the backlashed he decided to change it? He knew that normies would never understand what he was trying to do (remember when everyone thought Yoda was a silly midget and then revealed to be a jedi master?) god forbid a director tries to do something different.

He got pressure and changed the story but that doesnt mean there arent going to be surprises in the new SW.
>>
>>63302742
saved
>>
>>63302061
Jar Jar obviously
>>
>>63302917
Yeah except Yoda was revealed as a Jedi master like 10 minutes after he was introduced.
>>
>>63302713
why is it never mentioned those younglings were armed with high-capacity assaultsabers? they could have swarmed him and cut him to pieces, it was selfdefence
>>
>>63301806
I HATE YOU!
>>
>>63302605
>>63301675
are you retards? After Padme dies, Vader wakes in the Vader suit for the first time asking for Padme. Sheev goes "You were so pissed you killed her". Vader goes "nuooooo"
>>
>>63302654
You sound butthurt. Famous guns auction for large cash, because they killed so and so. Imagone what a unique handcrafted lightsabre enchanted with the blood of scores of younglings would be worth? 50,000 credits. We could almost buy our own ship for that!
>>
>>63302917
Thats darth r2d2 the plageius bitch!
>>
>>63302061
R2D2. The most overlooked, yet actually useful and likable of them all.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I cut your fathers arms and legs off? he was a good friend
>>
File: Fedora redditor.jpg (54 KB, 597x511) Image search: [Google]
Fedora redditor.jpg
54 KB, 597x511
>>63302917
You know where to go and take your little redditor theory with you
>>
How did Sheev get the entire senate to turn against the Jedi in like one day when they were basically the only reason the Republic was able to function before it had a standing army, given that it was apparently totally legal for private enterprises to build planetary invasion-sized armies, and that was only like 15 years ago at the time.
>>
>>63306335
he spun it to his favor
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.