[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Millenial dipshits who watched the prequels as children and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (56).jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
images (56).jpg
10 KB, 240x180
>Millenial dipshits who watched the prequels as children and are so desperate to defend the entire saga as being entertaining that they actively engage in revisionism whereby they accuse anybody who dislikes the prequels of only disliking them once the RLM reviews came out and claiming that they're just "haters" and contrarians and acting like the prequels are well regarded films outside of a few trolls on the internet
What the fuck is this? I can't even tell of it's trolling.
>>
>le millennial meme
>>
Millenial means born after 1982, not 2000
>>
>>63230141

>Implying normies think for themselves

Only nerds back when nerd wasn't some trendy label even gave a shit about the quality of the prequels, normies were just mesmerised by the lightsabre duels, then TBBT happened (Pottery) and then the Plinkett reviews happened during the height of wannabe reviewers trying to be the next AVGN, and people just ate it all up and felt secure enough to dogpile against the prequels altogether becauss they could cite those essays of reviews that nitpick like crazy.

Doesn't mean people dont have their reasons to hate the prequels but there are millions of mindless normies that follow the trend and act like they've "always been".
>>
>>63230141
dae born in wrong generation XDD
>>
File: 1446574151653.jpg (169 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
1446574151653.jpg
169 KB, 902x698
>corporate fanboyism
>>
>>63230899
#notallmillenials obviously.
I'm mainly referring to le 90s kids.
>>
Born in 1994. I saw the Prequels 2 years after I saw the OT with my mom. I saw the original films, not the specials.I loved all three of them. I finally got around to watching the prequels when Revenge of the Sith came out. I hated the first. I hated the second. I really love the third one though, and so does my mother. We both would say Empire is the best followed by Revenge, then New Hope then Return of the Jedi.

Seriously, RotS is kind of underrated as a Star Wars movie. It did what it was trying to do, and other than some CGI that didn't age too well, I think it did it pretty well.
>>
>>63230141
nah man, even '00s kids are saying the prequels suck to fit in w/ le internet culture
>>
>>63230141
Millenials were born from 1980-1995.
>>
New Hope was good, Empire Strikes Back was better, and Return of the Jedi was good with the exception of the Ewoks. Horrible idea.

The three prequels were crap. Worst choices of actors for every single part. Terrible writing, and how the heck did technology get more advanced for the prequels? What kind of stupid is that?

Finally, George Lucas' daughter in braces for The Phantom Menace and JarJar. Bad
>>
So I'm not the only one who's noticed this, then?

The idea that the Plinkett reviews started the trend of hating the prequels is just such laughable bullshit. I know not everyone was on the internet back in early-mid 2000's, but the hatred for them really was near-universal. The NOOOOO moment, and its concurrent "DO NOT WANT" moment courtesy of the Chinese bootleg, was like one of the highlights of the online Star Wars fandom.
>>
>>63230141
Everyone in my group of friends in high school hated them. This was 2000-2004.

Every. Single. One of us.

We didn't need RLM.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.