[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Snyder turning every character into Beef mc Largehuge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 96976.png (494 KB, 585x586) Image search: [Google]
96976.png
494 KB, 585x586
Why is Snyder turning every character into Beef mc Largehuge except Luthor?
>>
>>71981041

He's not, Simmons says he just likes to get buff

http://www.slashfilm.com/jk-simmons-commissioner-gordon-2/

>Nevertheless, Simmons insisted in a separate chat with The Huffington Post that it’s a “gigantic misconception” that his recent gym trips have anything to do with Justice League:

>I just like to work out now. And getting to the gym really has nothing… I’m not going to the gym because of Justice League. I’m just going to the gym because after the last time I got super fat and out of shape, I decided that I was done doing that.” I was going to — for as long as I’m going to be on the planet — I’m going to try and take care of myself. So that’s pretty much coincidental [to filming Justice League].
>>
>>71981041
Idiot, you can't blame him. The last 2 movie Jim Gordon's were a fat ass and a geeky manlet
>>
>>71981041
Cast him as Popeye and make a billion dollars
>>
>>71981041
It must be nice to have enough free time and money to visit the gym daily and to hire personal trainers.
>>
>he's curling 10 pounds at most
>ripped to shit

>I curl 30 pounds
>smaller arms than girl

this is kinda pissing me off
>>
>>71981226
then buy dumbbells to your home retard
>>
>>71981149

>geeky manlet

Gary Oldman? Geeky?
>>
>>71981319
Idiot, of course
>>
>>71981289
ya dun goof'd
>>
>>71981226
stop shitposting on 4chan you lazy piece of shit jesus fat soccer moms manage to get to the gym
>>
>>71981289
literally me
>>
Because comic book males are generally buff, including Luthor.

Comics are all about fantasy and power. All the men are sexy and jacked and all the women are beautiful models.

Snyder likes the idea of making that as real as he can for the movies.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.