[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly it's not that bad of a channel. It feels like old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Honestly it's not that bad of a channel. It feels like old Vice where they made really good documentaries and not the shit they put out now. I guess it's because this actually costs a lot of money to make. Currently watching a dicumentary about bare knuckle boxing in Britbong land.
>>
>>71954176
I've seen that one

They aren't bad, but a lot of the time (almost all the time) they sensationalize the subject matter and take it to the extreme, so it's more appealing to people. They made one about the UK's Cadets "Child soldiers". It was made out like these kids were being trained for fucking gorilla warfare and ready to be shipped off to Iraq, but the reality is that the Cadets is a shitty little club that serves the same purpose as the Boy Scouts, kids dress up in camo clothes and do drills like marching and shit. They are completely harmless and have literally nothing to do with actual warfare or child soldiers, but the VICELAND guys were acting like it was Kony's child army.

There are also like 20 DUDE WEED LMAO documentaries, which are just cringey tbhfamillia. The same indian dude who gets smashed after taking a single hit off a joint, then acting all retarded for comedic effect. Or they go and show how amazing weed is for children and how it will cure all the world's problems. Targeting their market which is 12-18 year olds watching shit on YouTube instead of an actual documentary
>>
Ratings for the channel are at like 50k avg viewers
>>
>>71954492
WAS H2 BETTER?

THAT SPOT ON THE DIAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOW

VICELAND LACKS CONTENT, NOISY IS PRETTY GOOD, HUANGS WORLD IS DECENT

LEFTISM RUNS THROUGH EVERYTHING THOUGH AND THE WEED SHOWS ARE DUMB
>>
>>71954588
Huangs World is shit. The guy knows his food and cooking but is so fucking insufferable.
>>
File: 1462955978984.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462955978984.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>71954176

I'm starting to wonder if gavin secretly took over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
>>
>>71954397
Someone from Vice contacted me about featuring in that documentary. I had been in the British Army for 13 years and they got very, very confused when I told them the Cadets were not a military force, nor were they part of the British Army.

Vice are no smarter than the mainstream media their fans deride.
>>
Hack attempt to make profit off current generation. Reminds me of OK. Soda (available only in some regions of the U.S. back in Gen X times).
>>
>>71955901
>Vice are no smarter than the mainstream media their fans deride.

Based carr btfo of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLmkec_4Rfo
>>
>>71954176
>vice comes to my country
>they talk about correctional rapes with lesbians
>this never happened here
>we only kill and beat gays, we never rape them

It's garbage and full of lies. They're appearance over substance.
>>
File: madonna-polaroid.jpg (22 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
madonna-polaroid.jpg
22 KB, 333x400
>>71955950
LOL
>>
>>71955815
HIS WIGGER STUFF IS RANDOM

HES A LAWYER ENTREPRENEUR REALLY NOT MUCH OF A CHEF

STILL DECENT TRAVEL FOOD SHOW, PARTICULARLY INSIGHT INTO ASIAN SHIT
>>
>>71956873
Watching his one about Sicily, it's pretty great.
>>
I had no idea people were this mad
>>
I'm ashamed to admit I like King of the Road, but everything else is kinda meh.
>>
>>71954176
>Friend's brother works at vice
>Told me how they're testing new techniques so millennials don't know they're being advertised to, to keep up the delusion that vice is authentic, non-"bought" news

the whole network is a hack
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.