[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they release the MoS Director's Cut? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Man-of-Steel_01.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Man-of-Steel_01.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1200
Why didn't they release the MoS Director's Cut?

It was pretty clear that they cut some important scenes.
I bet they movie would be improved just like BvS
>>
>>71533735
Snyder openly said he wants to. Apparently it is still in the realm of possibilities
>>
File: 8WQHH.jpg (28 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
8WQHH.jpg
28 KB, 450x600
>>71533735

You don't understand. There were no deleted scenes or extra scenes that were cut out.

What they cut out was just extra b roll footage basically from each scene. Just extra footage. Not full scenes. They fine-tuned it. There is a video interview somewhere where he explains this. I'm to lazy to find it.

Batman v Superman was 4 hours with the all the extra footage then cut down to 3 hours as the finished cut (like man of steel) but then the studio had them cut out 30 more minutes of actual scenes and extra footage.
>>
>>71533774
REALLY? Please let it be true but I doubt it since it's been so long.

Unless after the Man of Steel sequel and Batman Standalone movie comes out, a special ultimate Kino box set is released
>>
>>71533921
ah ok makes sense
>>
>>71533921

BvS rough cut was 4 final cut was 3 bullshit cut was 2 and half
MoS rough cut was 3 final cut was 2 and 20 mins
>>
>>71533944
collider did a piece on it. i doubt we will see it, but if Ultimate edition does really well, WB might do that to MoS hoping to repeat the process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrtXthS7bA
>>
>>71534050
which means we might see an R Rated Suicide Squad?
>>
Warner should just start releasing Snyderkinos directly to home to prevent them from tampering with them to make them more theatre-friendly.
>>
>>71534102
if there are scenes that would make it that, but suicide squad 2 is rumored to be aiming for an R so either way, probably
>>
>>71533921
you are wrong watch
>>71534050
>>
>>71533944
Oh kino gods, please make this happen. We, your faithful beseech thee.
>>
>>71534050
holy shit those scenes added in would definitely make me appreciate the movie more!
>>
>MoS DC

MoS is perfect as it is. Are you implying MoS was shit?
>>
>>71534777
MoS is honestly genius and kino but the EC will be hyper-kino. You know this to be true.
>>
>>71533735
Because they did good money with MOS despite the criticism.
BvS, on the other hand, was one of the year events. That's why they release the UE, to get some money back and to have better reputation.
>>
>>71534859
I really wish they would have called the UC, "The Kino Cut". Because I can't think of a better way to describe it.
>>
>>71534898
>>71534826
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.