[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You like this /tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 51BYABYMT7L.jpg (50 KB, 327x475) Image search: [Google]
51BYABYMT7L.jpg
50 KB, 327x475
I've seen almost every Cronenberg movie and tonight i'm gonna see this.
Without spoiling it, how good is it /tv?
>>
I loved this film! The novel that is based on, must have a lot of Freud psyche theories, because the film just reflects it. And in such a perfect manner. Cronenberg has reached a point where he has got a mature talent.

It is a brilliant exploration of the Unconscious, of The Edipus Complex, and of Guilt. Cronenberg does for The Edipus Complex here, what Lynch did for The Nightmare in "Mullholland Dr." We really get into Gleg "Spider"'s mind. And it's very terrifying and disturbing inside. Not pretty at all.

The cast did an outstanding job. All my praises should go to Fiennes, and especially to Miranda Richardson who plays three different characters with a master talent. She's living prove that there's no justice at the Oscars.

If you study psychiatry or psychology go and see it! It's a must see. If you love cinema, go and see it also. One of the year's best.
>>
>>62977829
Scary good, if you're the autistic type.
>>
>>62977829
He killed his mother.
>>
>>62977865
>10 December 2003

Why would you do that?
>>
>>62977829

Just watch it my ADD addled friend. It'll take a couple hours. Then come back and share your opinions if you choose. Threads like these are pointless.

>Tell me about this movie without actually having a thread about this movie. Oh and don't spoil!
>>
>>62977829
it's literally london: the film
>>
2/3 of the way through and I like it
>>
Holy shit anon, I watched this last night. Incredible performance by Ralph Fiennes.
>>
I like it

Its probably the most boring movie I've ever seen but I like it for some reason
>>
>During a Q&A session at the Kodak Lecture Series in May 2005, Cronenberg revealed that neither he, nor Fiennes, nor Richardson, nor the producers received any sort of salary during the shooting of the film. All chose to waive their salaries, so the money could be used to bankroll the under-funded production.

That's nice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.