[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you change the Order 66 scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
How would you change the Order 66 scene?
>>
Execute Order Sexy Sex!
>>
order 69 probably
>>
File: 1311692854789.jpg (212 KB, 846x620) Image search: [Google]
1311692854789.jpg
212 KB, 846x620
>>62968053
Well first of all, I would've made Jedi numbers in the hundreds instead of thousands.
Second, there would be no order 66.
Palpantine would corrupt a random Jedi to doing something evil, like attacking Anakin and leaving him scarred (instead of obi-wan having to do it).
Anakin would become a martyr for the new Empire allowing the people to rally behind him voluntarily, the rest of the jedi would be ubiquitously outlawed, and the clones would decide on their own free-will to start taking them out. They (Jedis) would instantaneously disperse, and most would probably just die of old age in hiding because even local planetary law enforcement would want to kill/arrest them.
>>
File: laughingsheev.jpg (5 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
laughingsheev.jpg
5 KB, 345x146
>>62968187

That sounds like a pretty long movie. So long even one lifetime wouldn't be enough to finish it.
>>
File: ob1 k.jpg (72 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
ob1 k.jpg
72 KB, 447x335
>>62968224
Well, one can surmise that Sheev and Vader themselves follow rumors of Force magic and assassinate any Jedi they find. So by the time Episode IV starts, Obi-Wan is probably actually the last remaining.
>>
>>62968053
"execute order SIX-HUNDRED-SIXTY-SIX"

B]
>>
>>62968260
Well that is a lot of summation. Next I suppose you tell me Obi-Wan didn't kill Darth Maul by the end of Episode I.
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (37 KB, 495x334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
37 KB, 495x334
>>62968300
The prequels are basically like the first 98% of The Usual Suspects: It's a story told by the villain.
Spoiler: it's Obi-Wan
Qui-Gon killed Darth Maul, then Obi killed Qui. He always recognized the Jedi were a power that shouldn't exist, and wanted them to die out. He gave Anakin half-assed training knowing Anakin would end up giving into his emotion and failing, then 20+ years later, he trained Luke to kill Anakin and killed himself, which finally culminated his master plan.

Of course, now Episode 7 is going to fuck all of the subtle great storytelling up.
>>
>>62968423
>Obi killed Qui.

Did I miss something?
>>
Maybe give Anakin a few wounds from the temple battle
>>
>>62968053

Its implausible for there to be any order that means 'kill all the jedi, your beloved, peaceful, and most trusted leaders'. The Jedi definitely wouldnt go along with such an order being built into their military code.

It has to be a simple act of them being framed for some wrong doing, and then the presumption that they all had to go into hiding. Rather than some single act that results in all their deaths.
>>
>>62968463
he throws him down the shaft
>>
>>62968603
then whose body did they burn at the funeral?
>>
>>62968187

I think the emporeors ability to sway and control people should have been more prominent. There's a minor subplot in ep 3 where the jedi mention not being able to use their powers. Palpatine should have been controlling all kinds of people and quite well. He should have turned many jedi, trying to instill a civil war between themselves. Or you know, have dooku do it in his place or something. With order 66/darth vader taking them all out.

Maybe have that sifo dyas guy show up? Seriously, why does AotC mention this guy a couple times and leave it a mystery?

Like god damn george, you had 20 fucking years to figure these films out, terrible dialogue is one thing, but plot holes? Come on.
>>
>>62968621
vaders
>>
File: 1448244222650.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
1448244222650.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>>62968750
so you are telling me, that Obi-wan is the emperor that we see in Return, Palpatine was a false flag for the rest of the jedi, and that the body they burned at Qui-gons funeral is Vaders
>>
>>62968797
no i'm telling you obi threw qui gon into the shaft and the funeral scene is vader in the future. that's why liam neeson was cast for his big kike nose
>>
>>62968603
>>62968621
>>62968750
>>62968797

Meme Wars: Return of the Ruse
>>
File: confused kitten.jpg (30 KB, 843x456) Image search: [Google]
confused kitten.jpg
30 KB, 843x456
>>62968827
so obi-wan is powerful enough with the force that he was able to fool the collective jedi council with a force illusion, and had looked so far into the future to see the funeral of Vader and project it?
>>
>>62968053
Basically change how the jedi are represented in the prequels altogether. In A New Hope, a guy in his 40s makes fun of Vader's mysticism, and Han doubted the existence of the force so it's apparent the jedi weren't well understood or known in the culture. So in the prequels Id imagine the jedi were already a pretty small remnant of a few guys that mostly knew eachother who were spread throughout the galaxy, rather than being a major organization in the capital of the galaxy. Kind of like monks today, except even smaller.
>>
>>62969542
question,
How many people in America are aware of the Sikh religion and its practitioners?
Now extend that to being on another planet and a religion on other star systems.
>>
Rape the female and male jedi before (or sometimes after) killing them. Ultimate turn on tbph senpai.
>>
>>62968187

Anakin should have been used as a propaganda as the danger of the Jedi. His fall and murderous ways are used to sway public opinion against the Jedi. They become hunted and hated by almost everyone in the galaxy. Make it a full Jewish holocaust metaphor. But nope. Clones go pewpew them all simultaneously
>>
>>62969783
They had a giant temple literally in the middle of the capital and were heavily involved with galactic politics. Also they played a huge role in the clone wars which happened across the galaxy. Even protocol droids in TPM could identify them. The ignorance of who the jedi were as an 'ancient religion' in the OT doesn't make sense if all that other stuff is true.
>>
>>62969542
Motti is just a fedora tipper. And Han was just breaking Obi-Wan and Luke's balls.
>>
>>62968053
I'd make those 3 dolts that went with Mace to arrest Sheev survive and put up a bit of a fight, but I'd change that scene to be more horror in tone - more like Ramini's Tentacles scene in Spider-Man 2
>>
>>62968053
Explosive implants under the guise of cybernetic enhancement.
>>
probably just edit the scene for continuity with the clone wars series to piss off purists.

in reality sheev would have just pressed some fucking button in his space egg or app on his holocom or someshit and the clones would have started blasting away cause they chips that tell them to. then youd hear clones reporting in and her the screams gunfire going off in the back
>>
>>62969883
there were only 10k tops. do you have any idea wtf delta squad and all the special forces is doing right now let alone all their traditions etc? now extend that to an entire galaxy. your average pleb never probably noticed jedi unless you were in direct contact in battle(which is fucking never considering how few there were) or hearing a conflict was resolved this or that way and the jedi were involved in deciding it (which is why they deserved to get btfo btw tbbh f4m)
>>
>>62968726
part of his concealing himself. force sensitives can feel other sensitives. the fact he was so fucking powerful that he could keep literally all the most powerful jedi 'in the dark' while simultaneously manipulating everyone and not 'breaking face' shows how powerful he is
>>
>>62970472

Right.... so why not do more? Or spell this out explicitly in the film. This a film series where the characters state how they feel to each other bluntly, why not have characters powers and abilities also spelled out?

The emperor was completely wasted in the prequels. Imagine when Windu brings a group of jedi to confront him the emperor turns 1 to even his odds.
>>
>>62968053
It aint me should start playing
>>
>>62970952
he did the jump attack and lightning what more to you want?

the powers are spelt out already jedi can do all the same stuff just better (force jumping higher, moving heavier shit around)

the sith have other abilities like lighting and choking faggot outs (the jedi could probably use choke but to but they hold back)
its all implied in the movies maybe sheev could have said to vader at the end of rots "whew it was tough force concealing like that for so many years! glad thats over!" but hes fucking sheev and sheev doesnt have to explain himself to anybody
>>
>Star Wars: Battlefront
Anyone else bitter about this one?

They literally stripped away 98% of the content that was in Battlefront 2, didn't introduce any new content to replace it, and improved the graphics to make the game look prettier.
>>
>>62968053
Make Anakin's betrayal more convincing and show how he is ideologically brainwashed instead of DUR HUR MY WIFE GONNA DIE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.