[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
what do you think about this?
>>
>>71350600
She dun goofed.

I was thinking Tommen would gut her when she walked into his room to gloat, but he completely broke her at this point. Props on him literally becoming an hero.

It would be pottery for Jaime to kill her just as Daenerys' army arrives, and it would be cool for him to get sent to the Night's Watch, but she's more likely to get killed off early-ish in season 7.
>>
wont last long
>>
I think its bullshit. Cersei blows up the Sept of Baelor, a monument of the Seven and nobody cares even though it was previously established that outright killing the High Sparrow would spark major civil unrest since many people in Kings Landing are followers of the Faith. Try blowing up a church in the middle ages and seeing how long you live afterwards once everyone finds out you did it.
Kevan was also in the sept - Cersei kinslays and nobody cares. Cersei killed Queen Margaery, who was loved by the common people, and still nobody cares. There should be riots in the streets and everyone should be calling for Cersei's head right now.
>>
>>71350600
I want her to dom me
>>
>>71350946
>nobody cares

They didn't bum rush her in the keep and you think that means nobody cares?
>>
>>71350600
good
>>
>>71350946
> nobody cares
> olenna makes a pact with a sworn enemy, the martells, just to get back at cersei
> lots of soldiers during coronation to stop any commoner from protesing

is /tv/ really this retarded?
>>
>>71350600
her children are dead and she is now ultimate evil form and they dressed her accordingly.

Jaime kills her because
- le epic ending to forbidden love
- le epic because he's again the kingslayer, killing the mad king (queen) again
>>
>>71351007
>church blows up
>nobody knows what happened
>"It's a punishment by the 7. The high sparrow was obviously a false prophet."

You really don't understand how politics works, do you?
>>
File: 1467048346444.jpg (146 KB, 670x499) Image search: [Google]
1467048346444.jpg
146 KB, 670x499
Stupid costume.
>>
>>71350946
>Cersei blows up the sept of baelor

Who exactly, aside from Qyburn and his sparrows, knows this?

Hm?
>>
I thought "HYPE" because now Cleganebowl shall rise from the ashes, more HYPE than ever before.
>>
>>71351147
I'm confused by the lines. What's stupid about the costume?
>>
>>71350600
nice jarjar neck u got there
>>
>>71350946
the show has always done a terrible job of establishing how the peasants and common people feel about their rulers. even in season 2 when the famine was causing a massive unrest in King's Landing they devoted one scene to a riot and never touched on it again.

honestly I'm just glad the faith militant plotline is dead since they were never able to make their existence and eventual rise to power remotely logical or interesting
>>
File: Absolutemadman.png (419 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
Absolutemadman.png
419 KB, 500x643
Thoughts?
>>
>>71350600
She's hot as fuck. My fascistfu
>>
>>71350946
How does nobody care? The entire realm is against her. She controls one city through fear since everyone of importance has been killed off.
She is the Mad Queen.
>>
>>71350946
She has no one to stand up against her, the common folk won't challenge her she has the royal army and the Lannister army to defend her.
>>
>>71351130
What do you think I was implying? I don't see what you're getting at.

Was just calling this anon >>71350946 dumb for thinking no instant riots means nobody cares it blew up.
>>
Stupid. Without Tommen and Tyrells she should no longer be a threat to anybody. Olenna could literally walk into King's Landing and have her executed.
>>
>>71351192
OP's thumbnail made her look like she has tiny shoulders and a really long neck.
>>
>>71351154
>many rivals to Lannister power are killed by massive wildfire explosion
>no lannisters are present to get killed
>Lannisters have previously used wildfire against their enemies

sure Kings Landing is filled with dumb peasants but c'mon, no one can figure this out?
>>
>>71351147
the "costume" is actually pretty neat. Fits her dark psychopath character
>>
Jaime kills her not in his arms, but by blowing up the Red Keep so people will stop fighting over the throne. Daenarys already saw this in s2e10. Jaime's dialogue with Frey was foreshadowing to him becoming King in the Rock and putting Edmure back in charge of Riverrun
>>
>>71351318
Lancel was there he may not be a lannister in name but he is in blood so that counts for something
>>
>cersie, queen of westeros
>khaleesi, queen of mireen
>yara, future queen of iron islands
>whatshername, queen of drone

If we got sansa to be queen of the north, it would be complete
>>
>>71351318
>>no lannisters are present to get killed
Kevan and Lancel both died in the explosion.
>>
>>71351300
Ayy lmao
>>
>>71350600
Utterly retarded and shits on the social structue GRRM has built.

The throne would go to the next Baratheon heir, not to a Lannister, let alone a woman.

D&D have gone full SJW retard.
>>
>>71351318
So no, I don't think anybody would figure this out. She has remarkably plausible deniability. She was on her way to her own trial, presumably.

Kevan Lannister was killed.
Tommen killed himself in grief.

She doesn't exactly seem thrilled when she wears the crown.

No, I don't think many people would piece together exactly what happened. This is pre-information age and people believe what they hear.

Which opens up the second alternative. Let's grant that a few people do figure out who done it.

Well all they know now is that Cercei's enemies die in massive wildfire explosions. Not exactly someone you want to fuck with.
>>
>>71351441
I want yara to sit on my face and insult me.

>Those highheel boots
>That power stance when she's on the ship
>>
>>71350701
What reason would Jamie kill her over though?
>>
File: same.png (1 KB, 265x52) Image search: [Google]
same.png
1 KB, 265x52
>>71351483
>>
>>71351453
Who exactly is the current Baratheon heir?

AFAIK the lineage of Robert (presumed lineage) simultaneously claimed the storm lands and crown lands.
>>
File: 1434025172714.jpg (41 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1434025172714.jpg
41 KB, 500x463
>>71350600
>>
>>71351441
Yara is definitely dying in the big battle next season. The Ironborn will pretty much go extinct but if they don't, Theon will obviously be the ruler.
>>
>>71351502
He could blame her for Tommens suicide and the rest of their children dying. It's pretty much her fault for all of them being dead.
>>
>>71351552
Daenarys is literally the Baratheon heir
>>
>>71351453
>Baratheon heir

And who is that exactly? Pretty sure we are supposed to assume they're all dead at this point.

Also Cersi was there already with the power to put herself on the throne, did you expect someone to stop her and all her armed men?

>hey I know you have all these soldiers and loyal kingsguard plus an armored zombie that could probably kill all these peasants with his bare hands but could you just wait outside while we track down a distant male relative of Robert who may or may not exist for all we know? K thanks
>>
Most complex character in GoT, much better than lazy ass written Sansa and Danny.

9/10, she will probably end up being eaten by a dragon.

Also Sansa will fuck up Jon Snow.
>>
>>71351643
How is Daenarys the Baratheon heir?
>>
File: feministlogo.png (69 KB, 1084x1600) Image search: [Google]
feministlogo.png
69 KB, 1084x1600
>>71351502
All men must die.
>>
>>71351728
The phrophecy is that she gets strangled by "The little brother".

Could be Jaime (he was born after her), Tyrion, The Hound... who knows, exactly.
>>
Some of you are cool.

Don't go to the Sept of Baelor tonight.
>>
>>71351502
He killed the mad king for trying to do what she actually did. He has no love for her anymore.
>>
>>71351087
He's obviously talking about people WITHIN the kingdom you fucking retard. Of course people from other kingdoms care that Cersei just accidentally the whole political system.
>>
>>71351248
>royal army
if you mean the city guard the gold cloaks theres a couple thousand of them vs the 500 000 people that live in KL
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 460x400
Would bend the knee and protect her honor
>>
I love how based Cersei became in 2 fucking scenes.
>>
>>71350600
I expected her to give into despair, cry her eyes put upon seeing her son dead, but it looked like she didn't care.
Her love for her children was literally her only redeeming quality.
>>
>>71351772
Fuck prophecies, Stannis was to be the ruler, look at him now.
>>
>>71351790
> He has no love for her anymore

pretty sure the only he came back to kings landing was to be with his sister
>>
I would commit.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVevxHoEkuU
>>
>>71351739
Robert's grandmother was a Targaryen, I'm not in the mood to discuss this though as it's pointless. It doesn't matter who the heir is anymore, Cersei is the last person to sit on the Iron Throne.
>>
>>71351880
Stannis was never going to rule. Only autistic moralists wanted Stannis to rule.
>>
>>71351237
I for one, appreciate OC.

>>71350946
I think we'll see that in the first few episodes of season 7, along with some angry citizens trying to assassinate her, martyr style.
Seriously, even if Daenerys weren't coming across the sea within less than a month, she'd have no fucking chance what with the hatred and paranoia the wildfire incident would instill in King's Landing, and the collapse of the Lannister-loyalist houses in both the south and the north. At least three provinces are entirely out to kill her, and the Riverlands are now basically open season for the Starks now that Arya is in their bases, killing their dudes.
>>
>>71350600
To be honest I thought that armor dress looked fucking badass on her. I like that she did what had to be done.
>>
>>71351880
Mel read the signs wrong. Whenever she asked about Azor Ahai, she received visions of snow and Jon Snow. She interpreted this as "Take Stannis to go meet Jon Snow" when in reality it was telling her that Jon was Azor Ahai
>>
>>71350600
why this boring character is still alive?
>>
>>71351680
>And who is that exactly?
Gendry?

The books make clear that all the houses are intermarried so some family can claim to be next in line.

There is just no way Cersei can have any legitimate claim to the throne. If the Lannisters had a claim it would be Jaimie.

It's complete bullshit. GRRM has never been subtle but at least his writings are mostly consistent.

The shit the makers of the show have been pulling off for the last 4 seasons is unbeliebably dumb however. All characters have become one-dimensional caricatures and stereotypes.
>>
>>71351911
>I'm not in the mood to discuss this
That's code for you know what will happen if you do discuss it.

You realize that the line of succession doesn't work that, way, right?
>>
>>71351866
She should be full on mad queen now, don't know why they haven't already done the paranoia stuff, it would be fun af to watch
>>
>>71351453
It was a naked coup. She's only there because she has a crazy magician and a mind-controlled zombie giant ready to blow up the entire city if she dies or is dethroned.
>>
>>71351147
Cersei has always and will always look best in an evil dom fetish robot costume
>>
>>71351355
That would be actually great.
>>
>>71350946
Yeah, this has a "the North remembers" feel to it. People will care when the plot requires them to do so
>>
>>71351957
Cersei's coronation was little more than a coup. Just look at Jaime's facial expression.
>>
>>71350946
Bitch just blew up half the fucking city and has a monster man and a necromancer accompanying her

The commoners understand that she would have no qualms blowing them up
>>
>>71350600
I don't like how she proclaimed herself The Queen in Tommen's place. She doesn't even have a drop of Baratheon Blood in her - even if they eventually show the peasants defying her, they didn't need to leave it as the penultimate shot of the season.

I was personally hoping for a "weekend at Bernie's"/Mrs. Woodrow Wilson type of deal where nobody knows Tommen is dead, they just think he's in mourning. She'd rule in his stead, but it's a lie that can't hold up forever. Would've been a great ticking-timebomb to set up for next season, but this feels somehow gratuitous.
>>
>>71351957
>gendry
top kek mate
he's literally been absent for 4 seasons, cersei is definetly the next in line.
>>
>>71350600
I'm pretty happy about it. I've always liked Cersei as a character. I want to see her total and complete meltdown when Dany's army shows up and things get out of hand. Unstable women are my fetish.
>>
>>71351898
At which point he saw she blew up the fucking sept which went over the line even for him
>>
>>71351957
No one knows about Roberts bastards though, well I'm sure they assume he had some but they don't know who/where they are and the inheritance rights of bastards are pretty iffy.

And honestly we see people breaking feudal rules all the time and people go along with it. Look what just happened with John he's a snow and they don't care. People supported Renly over Stannis, hell supporting anyone over Stannis was breaking feudal rules but lots of people did it.

I think there's lots of rules and shit but at the end of the day the king/queen is whoever has the power to make themselves king/queen.

And Who was gonna stop her while they track down an heir?

I'm sure the people are pissed about it but I don't see what they could have done at that moment.
>>
>>71351898
yeah, before he found a massive hole where the Sept used to be and a grave instead of his last living son. Cercei was always kinda crazy and Jaime put up with it but I'm pretty sure that he'll have to reconsider SOME things now that she's gone full-on Aerys.
>>
>Cersei was a villian all along
bravo
>>
File: BaratheonTree.jpg (1 MB, 5289x3231) Image search: [Google]
BaratheonTree.jpg
1 MB, 5289x3231
>>71350600
Look at the family tree.

The nearest living relatives of King Robert are House Lannister. She was always next in the line of succession after Joffrey, Tommen, Myrcella, Tywin, Jaime and Tyrion. Jaime and Tyrion are ineligible to inherit, and everyone else is dead.
>>
>>71352194
When you've only got one shot at the tail end of a packed episode, it's hard to put in a lot of detail. Needed to feel desperate, but it somehow feels more celebratory than it should've.
>>
>>71351147
>not liking her Darth costume

She is now fully consumed by the dark side.
>>
>>71351957
>All characters have become one-dimensional caricatures and stereotypes.
They were like that from the start, compared to their book counterparts, because we obviously don't get to see their internal monologues.
The only characters that are markedly decreased in quality compared to their book equivalents are Daenerys and those who've been rewritten for the TV show, like those Dornish cunts, Asha the lezzer, and whatsisface.

>>71352082
Except the prophecy (which has been fulfilled in every other respect now that Tommen's dead) will require her to be killed by the "Valonquar", which means "little brother". I thought it might be Tommen, other theories were Tyrion and Sandor.
Jaime is her twin, not her little brother (unless a few seconds or minutes count).

>>71352165
The script was in the sept when it got blown up.

Speaking of which, I thought "wildfire" was similar to 40k's "phosphex" in being super-napalm that didn't stop burning until everything had been burned, not a literally explosive force that can destroy stone.
>>
>>71350600
I bow to my queen and devote my life to defend her, her honor, and her QUEENDOM.

You faggots show some fucking respect
>>
>>71352361
I kinda got that "i hope know you know what the fuck you're doing" feeling from that look.
>>
So how did Olenna find out that Cersei was behind the explosion? Did Cersei even try to pin the attack on the Starks or Dorne?
>>
File: fey eye rol.jpg (26 KB, 535x380) Image search: [Google]
fey eye rol.jpg
26 KB, 535x380
>>71352303
>no one knows about robert's bastards though
That's not true, in Season 2 Cersei (possibly Joff) dispatches the Knight's Watch to find black haired bastard boys, and kill them. Just like how she orders a bounty for a dwarf resembling tyrion in season 4 (5?).

Also, Stannis, Davos and Melisandre knew about Gendry who was 100% Robert's bastard even if he himself didn't know.

It's no mystery that Robert was a whoremonger. There are little potential successors all over the place, but it doesn't matter because nobody gives a fuck about Robert because he was #1 Cuck.
>>
>>71351099
also he's her little brother by couple minutes

prophecy said shed be killed by little brother, she always thought this would be tyrion
>>
>>71352350
Also it was a fucking coup. She took the throne by force idk why people can't see that.

The faith militant were the only other organized armed group and they're all dead. Peasants can and possibly will rise up against her at some point but its gonna take time/planning and gathering resources.
>>
File: sterging.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
sterging.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>Knows she's fucked up win she was too busy trying to BTFO Margaery to notice the High Sparrow was taking over
>Knows she fucked now that she killed multiple political powers
>Doesn't flee King's Landing or offing herself like her son
>Instead decides to spend her last moments of pure bliss claiming the Iron Throne as it was the only feasible opportunity that she can in a thousand years

This is why I lowkey love Cersei. This insane bitch never once thinks about the consequences.

All she cares is her and her children could live a perfect life where no one looks down on her.
>>
>>71350958
mich auch
>>
>>71352465
>not a literally explosive force that can destroy stone.

Ever see a gas tank explode?
>>
>>71352350
why is Jaime ineligible? It just seems like he wasn't there so they couldn't make him king

Also, do you have any more show family trees?
>>
her outfit is sexy as fuck desu
>>
>>71352553
>Pin it on the Starks

Why would anyone believe that?
>>
I am incredibly glad I dropped the show.
>>
>>71352553

because she survived
>>
>>71352553
She benefited most by it, wasn't even at the Sept when she should've been. Not hard to connect the dots.
>>
>>71352350
So is Jaime technically still King's Guard? I thought Tommen took that away.
>>
did Margaery survive? Is there ANY credible chance?
>>
>>71352597

ja meine herrin
>>
>>71352711
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>71352560
So that told everyone the identities and locations of his bastards? If you're just saying "they knew he had some" I said that myself in my post but unless they know specifically who/where they are its irrelevant.

They're not in KL, they likely don't even know about this yet. How is their knowledge relavent? Who would even listen to them? Also Stannis is dead.
>>
>>71352711
None. You saw how the High-Sparrow fucking desintegrated and she was at most 10 meters away from him. She would have gotten hiroshima'd the same way as him.
>>
File: 1378888898078.jpg (114 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1378888898078.jpg
114 KB, 600x480
>>71352553
>Crazy religious fanatics hijack a dire-wolf and crash it into the sept, the dire-wolf starts burning with such intensity that it melts the structural marble and a pancake effects takes place that destroys the entire sept - Kings Landing commission report

Cersei vows to invade Winterfell and punish the terrorists

It checks out
>>
Reminder that the writers are hacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8EQqzx2k0
>>
its a happy moment for me

I fucking loved how she handled the tyrell cunt and the sparrow

I wish she could be the winner at the end of season 7, but I think we all know it's not going to happen

I honestly think that the little librarian faggot is going to mysteriously win

everyone else is just so serious or angsty or insufferable moralfaggots
>>
need a clear pic of the zombie mountains face.
>>
>>71352794
lel I just rewatched

that shit is way too strong
>>
>>71352794
What if she is half-targ and immune to fire like Caloresi?

Check mate atheist
>>
>>71352553
Who kills the person who accused the queen of incest with a huge cache of wildfire?
Hint: it's not spongebob squarepants.
>>
Cersei can only blame herself. That's the funny part. By killing her own husband she set in motion what in the end got all of her own children killed/dead... Sure she was forced to marry him, and felt trapped. still all her own fault.
>>
>>71352948

The Tyrells did marry with Targaryens didn't they?
>>
ywn be her friend w benefits
>>
Reminder that if you're not team Cersei that means you're either team Arya, CuckIA, Jon or Dany and you should get the fuck back to plebbit.

Cersei is the patrician choice.
>>
>>71352615
He joined the Kingsguard as a teenager renouncing any other position.
>>
>>71352711

Absolutely. She'd been training in Arya's and Varys' instant transmission techniques. When it became obvious that the sept was going to explode, she merely teleportered away.
>>
Honestly this wildfire stuff looks like it would have a lot more combat applications other then just blowing up cities.

Why doesn't every army have a wildfire divisions that is trained to catapult this shit into enemy strongholds?
>>
>>71353049
This baiting is far far worse than the autists who post the same thing every single thread attempting to force memes
>>
>>71353076
Only mad king's pyromancer had the recipie

Qyburn might have it by now though
>>
>>71352615
Being a kingsguard and not having a baratheon name.
>>
>>71353076
Its like the nuclear weapon of their world. Its use is seen as morally dubious.
>>
>>71350600
>be a queen
>almost everyone in the city have seen you naked
somehow this arouses me
>>
>>71353076
wildfire: a transitional city destruction fuel

also does this episode confirm that Jon and Dragoncunt are cousins?
>>
>>71351147
I'd let her peg me in that.
And I'd probably fall in love with her during.
>>
>>71353123
>Its use is seen as morally dubious.

In this setting?

Really?
>>
>>71350600
>meme pauldrons
>>
>>71353144
Yeah it's like present day now
>>
>>71352350
Jaime became eligible when Tommen kicked him off the Kingsguard. He just doesn't want to rule and wasn't in the city in the first place.
>>
I want to fuck Cersei's feet.
>>
>>71351147
Fuck you that costume is such a turn on
>>
>>71350600

She looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
File: 1089543948534.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1089543948534.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>71351147
i love it, she reminds me more and more of maleficent
>>
Jaime would be a goat king
>>
File: 1416731508473.jpg (86 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1416731508473.jpg
86 KB, 612x612
>>71353096
>Army of willdifre powered undead
>>
So this kind of confirmed that they're mad kings children?
>>
>>71353241
I want to do a lot to cercei.
I want to just be writing scrolls in my chair, then she comes into the room all pissed off, but like mad sexual tension type of anger. Then i want her to just get really horny and dominate me with her feet and ass right there.
Then she jacks me off to death and has a bastard son with no father.
>>
>>71353076
>catapault crewman gets hit by an arrow or slips over trying to load it in
>suddenly your entire backline is on fire
>>
was Rhaegar the guy who got molten lava poured on his face?
>>
>>71351552
Gendry LOL
>>
>>71350600
CERSEI CONFIRMED MAD QUEEN
>>
>>71353348
Noooo. That was the other brother tha was all angsty and made khaleesi marry drogo, then got mad about it.
>>
File: 1462745265634.jpg (16 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1462745265634.jpg
16 KB, 329x328
>>71353336
>Then i want her to just get really horny and dominate me with her feet and ass right there.

this
>>
>>71353346
You wouldn't use it when fighting battles in the field, but for sieges and such.

Get a big-ass trebuchet, park it outside the enemies range and pelt them with wildfire barrels
>>
>>71353431

how many siblings does that bitch have
>>
>>71353431
So who was he? Did the show talk about him? I thought the conspiracy was Dany's Dad, not some unseen brother.
>>
>>71353076
The catapults were explained by Bronn the Wise quite clearly.
https://youtu.be/0gaOlGXBVIo?t=71
>>
>>71350600
omg TWO powerful queens fighting each other

GIRL POWER!!

That's like sooooooooooooo awesome omgomg!!!! <3
>>
>>71353336

>tfw Bran travels back in time to when Cersei was pregnant and jacks off

>he will never bring this material back to the present
>>
>>71351798
Nobody knows that she did that it's a massive jump of logic to even assume such a thing. Plus she had Tommens body cremated so she could blame the explosion on the sparrows themselves.

My only gripe with the episode is somehow Ollena knew about the explosion? Seriously bullshit.
>>
>>71353348
Nah that guy was named Viserys

Rhaegar is the guy who ALLEGEDLY kidnapped the lady robert baratheon loved, ned's sister

in reality she just wanted his three headed dragon in her storm's end and robert could not deal
>>
>>71353295
They're rape powered
>>
>>71352612
Well, fair point.
But wooden barrels that leak green fluid aren't pressurised containers of gas.
It's not gas being depressurised and igniting at the same time, it's like a magical version of medieval "pitch" that doesn't go out.

The fact that green fire spreads out of the Sept and into the streets supports my hypothesis. If it was purely explosive, it wouldn't have detonated centrally in the Sept, it would have detonated dispersed along the streets it was located in.

From the scene where the fire pours into the Sept and melts everyone inside, it would appear that the fire bursts out of the floor of the sept, so there could have been both explosive force (from the release of pressure from beneath the caverns), and the fiery effects of the "wildfire" itself.

This is all overthinking magic script burny stuff, though.

>>71353076
Because, as I was saying, I remember it being more than just napalm, it was a magic stuff that couldn't be put out by normal means.
>>
File: 1464373107716.jpg (71 KB, 460x489) Image search: [Google]
1464373107716.jpg
71 KB, 460x489
>>71353549

>in reality she just wanted his three headed dragon in her storm's end and robert could not deal

These fucking threads are why I live.

My fucking sides.
>>
>>71353498
Again I'm talking about sieges and you don't need "pots" you can have reinforced barrels because the impact will shatter them to bits.
>>
>>71353542

>publicly humiliated by the faith
>was supposed to be there
>entire faith blown up while she "randomly" didnt appear at her own trial
>last time anyone used Wildfire was in KINGS LANDING by Tyrion LANNISTER

The Lannisters control the Wildfire in Kings Landing and the people Cersei Lannister hates just got killed by it. Who could possibly be behind this plot?
>>
File: 1466716346835.png (161 KB, 320x278) Image search: [Google]
1466716346835.png
161 KB, 320x278
>>71353618
>These fucking threads are why I live.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRqD4Lshqk8 It was a wierd episode mayn.
>>
>>71351552
Jon, through Bobby's paternal grandmother.
>>
>>71353204
What?
>>
>>71350946
>There should be riots in the streets and everyone should be calling for Cersei's head right now.

That's exactly what will happen.

In a good show, but this is off-the-books GoT, so she'll get away with it because "muh rule by fear"
>>
>>71350600
A woman who just launched a terrorist attack on one of the kingdom's most beloved monument, killing lots of people, and with absolutely no claim to the throne, just crowned herself. Should go over well.
>>
>>71353656
You forgot and her son. When news travels that king Tommen "died" in the Sept no one will believe that Cersie did it. And no one knows of the caches of wildfire but Jamie, Qyburn, Cersie, Tyrion. We assume the people would know because we're watchong the show but realistically they wouldn't.
>>
>>71353020
>not team euron
Euron is literally the only uncucked choice besides Jamie right now.
>>
>breed a bunch of Targeryns
>douse them in Wildfire
>set them ablaze because they are immune to fire

I have created the perfect weapon
>>
I think those shoulder pad things blend in with the throne quite well, giving her a sort of a small torso huge head look.
>>
First for Cersei Bin Lannister.
>>
>wildfire
>doesn't burn
Should be called Wild Dynamite or something.
>>
>>71352675
CUI BONO

PRECISELY
>>
>>71353915
Euron was dead on arrival. Who would back that cuck?
>>
>>71351237
6/16 was inside job lol
>>
>>71353656
WAKE UP SHEEPLE THE SEPT OF BALOR WAS AN INSIDE JOB
>>
>>71353871

>Lannisters used wildfire on Stannis
>no one else has the recipe, certainly not in KL
>no one hates the Faith more than Cersei
>Tommen dying wasnt part of her plan

Literally who could be another possible suspect? Cersei fits 100%, even if you only have access to the same informations as a peasant
>>
>>71353656
Nobody knows she didn't appear at the trial because everyone there died.
>>
They made her into generic "hurr durr look at how evil I am". Gonna be the main antagonist of s7 before croaking, hopefully to Jon, her brother, or Dany, but probably Arya in another LE EPIC ASSASSINATION XDXDXDXD
>>
File: 1385822698508.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1385822698508.gif
1 MB, 500x350
>>71353969

>you could see Lancel and the High Sparrow's flesh melt from their bones Mars Attacks style
>doesn't burn
>>
>>71353020
>>71353915
>>71354016
>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

4chan needs to expand its vocabulary.
>>
>>71354123

AND SHES STILL ALIVE AND THE QUEEN YOU RETARD.
KINDA PROVES SHE WASNT THERE
>>
>>71353917
a targaryen shit tried that and drank a bottle of it. he didn't live so good.
>>
>>71354120
Actually to everyone it looks like Olenna blew them up, i mean it's retarded but she did get the fuck out days before it blew up.
>>
How come Cersei is decently like here while she is pretty much unanimously disliked on reddit?
>>
>>71354182

>hurr durr

>LE EPIC

>XDXDXDXD

you're doing great
>>
>>71354123
.....yeah retard, everyone there died and Cersei didn't die. You know...because she wasn't there.
>>
>>71354220
Reddit can't help but to hate villains.
>>
>>71353438
It would be so blissful that I could die happy even of she was shanking me.

....with her strapon
>>
>>71354220
>assplodes Bernie Sanders and his socialists
>hated on Reddit

Gee I wonder
>>
>>71354220
>going on Reddit
>>
>>71354220
Because she's hot medieval sex symbol who looks irresistible in black&chains. Mmmmmmf. Dat Cersei tho.
>>
>>71351502
She kill hundreds of innocent people in the same way Aerys was going to. She drove their last child into suicide. At the very least I'd be surprised if he didn't become more detached to Cersei like he is in the books.
>>
>>71354298
>assplodes religious people
>hated on Reddit

Actually it is kind of confusing
>>
>>71354298
Bernie Sanders is almost certainly agnostic, man. I never understood this comparison to the High Sparrow.
>>
File: 1464541136277.png (91 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
1464541136277.png
91 KB, 280x292
>>71354205
Cuck detected
>>
>>71351237
fixed.
>>
>>71354215

Of fuck off, there was no way she knew about wildfire and her entire family was wiped out.
How could you even think of Olenna when Cersei is so obvious?
>>
>>71353481
He's a character from the books that they never show in the actual televised series. He's only mentioned by characters in he show.
>>
File: 1461552320610.png (254 KB, 514x524) Image search: [Google]
1461552320610.png
254 KB, 514x524
The first thing she does as queen is declare war on Dorne and the Reach.

She only controls 4 regions now. Crownlands, Stormlands, Westerlands, and the Riverlands, and everyone in King's Landing hates her. Her reign will be even more disastrous than Tommen's.
>>
>>71354401
>mfw women can't be men suddenly
Wow, misogynist much??!?!
>>
>>71350946
>Kevan was also in the sept - Cersei kinslays and nobody cares. Cersei killed Queen Margaery, who was loved by the common people, and still nobody cares.
You act like Westeros is a motherfucking democracy, while the people have a lot of power they can't stop Cersei from putting a crown on herself.
>>
>>71354412
I was going off what other people would think. obviously it was cersei jesus christ
>>
>>71353871
If she's willing to fuck her brother, kill the pope, bomb Mecca and kill her daughter in law and uncle, it wouldn't be too far fetched to think she'd kill her son.

ESPECIALLY since immediately after his death she crowns herself
>>
>>71353517
Bran should seriously be bringing all the good fucks to our eyes. Like from every angle and in HD 1080branvision.
>>
>>71354336
I think she's the sexiest on the show. Maybe it's just that I'm getting old.
>>
>>71354220
Normies are less inclined to hang around 4chan. Reddit is a safer space for their delicate sensibilities.
>>
I think Cersei is probably the only female character in this entire show with a decent arc to her. Maybe Melisandre too.
>>
>>71354401
Is there any cersei porn out there?
>>
>>71354468

And why would they think it was Olenna? Wiping out her own family with weapons she has no knowledge of or acces to?

Jesus Christ
>>
>>71354428
Poor Tommen. He seemed like such a nice kid but he was such a retard. How can a child of Jaime and Cersei of all people even be so naive and easily manipulated?
>>
>>71354366
You forget that the mistreated homosexual and his fag enabling sister was among them.
>>
>>71354497
You need to just let her dominate you with her soft Queen ass
>>
>>71351147
Do you think those shoulder pads are just that thick and sit on top of her? It's not an 80s lady's business jacket. It's more ceremonial than practical. Pretty thin.
>>
>>71354523
>Normies are less inclined to hang around 4chan.
I miss the days when this was true but it hasn't been for a long time.
>>
Wouldn't Jaime be king by siccession since he's the oldest living male blood relative of the king? Like Cersei was queen but only by marriage so she doesn't have royal blood or whatever and usually if you weren't of the royal line and you were a woman that made you shit of luck
>>
>>71354376
They look similar and they both hate money/rich elites

Tbh I wish they had the Sparrow continue trying to bring down the ruling class like it seemed he wanted to but instead once he got control of the king it seemed like he actually wanted to keep the monarchy going.

Crashing this feudalism with no nobles would have been a better master plan, and maybe it was really his plan but at the end it seemed like they made him out to just be a true believer.
>>
>>71350600
I want her to step on me
>>
>>71354583
He's inbred.
>>
>>71354596
Not even normally into being dominated but I'd submit to Cersei in a second.
>>
>>71354544
Why do you think people don't know about wildfire? why do you think people would think the 2nd richest house in Westeros wouldn't know about it?
>>
>>71354595
>the lives of one fag and one stronk womyn mean more to them than all those other innocent people

You're right it does make sense. They're crazy.
>>
>>71354640
Jaime is not blood relative to the king.
>>
>>71351244
And Jaime is gonna kill a mad king(queen) again.
>>
>>71354640

after her shenanigans I don't think anyone was willing to challenge her
>>
>>71354760
He's his uncle, which is a blood relationship as opposed to a relationship by marriage. He was also dismissed as a kings guard and Tommen made him lord of Casterly Rock which effectively made him the Lannister heir
>>
>>71354583
I think Tommen's reign would have gone very well if Tywin was still alive. Sure, he might not be the nicest person in the world, but he was the only one was wasn't manipulating Tommen to his own ends and genuinely trying to make a good King out of him. Unfortunately his guidance was cut short and Tommen was left to be manipulated by literally everyone, including his wife and his own mother.
>>
>>71353786
There's enough unclear things in what exactly went on for Cersei to not be proven to have done it. She could also be claiming the crown because she's Tommen's only relative instead of "muh conquest", if she's doing the latter then expect riots, otherwise the smallfolk only have speculation and guesses to go on.
>>
>>71354767

but the witch told her it would be a younger queen who would end her, which at this point is Kelly C, Cersei has no friends anymore besides Qyburn and Zombie Mountain, I get the feeling that now we'll see Jamie abandon her
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 1041x662) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117 KB, 1041x662
>>71352350
These three fucks have better claims
>>
>>71354724

It would be suicide to keep all that Wildfire below KL if any other house knew, you just need to send a single guy with a candle to blow up the capital.

They even had a "are the rumors true" question by Cersei THIS SEASON, not even SHE knew, at the beginning of S6 how the FUCK would Olenna know?
>>
>>71354220
Idk but I watch the show with me mum and I can't stand cercie and my mom loves her. She actually cheered her on when she was gloating to the religious lady and when zombie greger was torturing her
>>
>>71352465
Killed by the little brother

Why does that mean her little brother though?
>>
>>71354760
Well he literally is, he just can't claim it. Even though their incest is well known, the Baratheons are the royal family and Cersei has that claim by marriage.
>>
>>71350600
was it me or was the crown cgi?
like bad cgi cause it was moving
>>
>>71354891
He's the king's uncle but because he is the mother's brother. He doesn't have royal blood at all, that would be from Robert.
>>
>>71354976
It doesn't.
That's why people were thinking Sandor would do it, or Jon or whoever.

>>71354997
It's a coat hanger wrapped in tin foil.
>>
File: 1465836488859.png (383 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
1465836488859.png
383 KB, 540x536
>>71353915
>euron
>mfw
>>
>>71354892
I agree. Say what you want about Tywin, and there are certainly plenty of reasons not to like him, but he was far and away the most suited to the Iron Throne, even if he'd have needed to act through Tommen as a proxy.

Also my favorite actor on the show, since we're talking about him. That dude stole every scene he was in.
>>
>>71353076
>>71353453
If even a single one gets accidentally dropped then you can kiss your ass bye bye
>>
>>71351099
Just like Cleganebowl uh?
>M-MUH PROPHECY!
>>
>>71355050
It is a stretch of a claim but every claim is at this point. And generally non-royal side male blood relative tops non-royal side female blood relative. Hendry honestly would have the best claim but by whatever record keeping KL has he's probably dead officially
>>
File: 1451012606009.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1451012606009.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
>>71350600
>>
>>71355145
Charles Dance was by far the most experienced and talented actor in the main cast. King's Landing was shit after he died.
>>
>>71351318

George Bush did 9/11

Why not see how many people you can round up into an angry mob and knock on his door?
>>
So, it's essentially going to be something along the lines of:

>naval battle between Dany and Euron, Dany wins
>meanwhile, Kingindanorf Jon and the Vale fight against the White Walkers
>Dany versus Cersei, easy victory for Dany
>Dany moves north to help Jon, together they beat the White Walkers
>Either Jon bends the knee, or he and the others lords are granted more autonomy over their kingdoms

Guaranteed to survive the series:
Jon, Sansa, Dany, Bran, Jaime, Arya

Guaranteed to die:
Euron, Cersei, Littlefinger
>>
File: 146265447849676.gif (2 MB, 326x254) Image search: [Google]
146265447849676.gif
2 MB, 326x254
>that scene where Cersei is lightly groping Unella
>>
>>71355299
I think Sansa's going to die.
>>
>>71350946
You're putting too much trust in the people. Revolutions are made by disenfranchised elites and plebs march for a loaf of bread and some entertainment.
>>
File: Yarael_Poof_Canon.jpg (37 KB, 407x591) Image search: [Google]
Yarael_Poof_Canon.jpg
37 KB, 407x591
>>71350600
>>71351147
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBMhx_ap_g
>>
>>71353915
show euron is a little tiny faggot. based cersei for 100 years.
>>
>>71350946
Cersei didn't do any of that, they were all poisoned by their enemies.
>>
>>71352589
>>71352589
Did you have a stroke typing this?
>>
File: remmy.jpg (74 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
remmy.jpg
74 KB, 800x453
>>71355545
>>
File: 1461598249341.gif (2 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1461598249341.gif
2 MB, 245x300
I NEED Cersei to dominate my cock
>>
>>71350600
Well, if history tough us anything, whenever someone else sits on Iron Throne, he/she sits because they were willing to do most horrible thing possible(usually involving killing a lot of people), but in the process they made too much enemies to be able to keep the bloody thing.
Its literally dead sentence.

Targaryans, well, they were mad, but it was at least peace(as in not all out war), Baratheon raised mutiny, more blood was spilled,
then Renly sat on the throne(for a short amount of time, if any), then Joffery Baratheon(or if we want to be honest, Tywin Lannister), then Tommen Baratheon(or Margaery Tyrell, any way you see fit), then this High Sparrow dude had his 5 minutes of fame and now Cersei.

All they got in common is that they are all DEAD(except Cersei) and as far as smarts and the iron will to do some nasty shit to keep that throne was maybe Tywin , as he actually was not defeated by someone outsmarting him yet purely of Imp's malice(who had much more luck than he possibly deserved).

Point is, in a way its not problem to get on Iron Throne, problem is to keep it, because to get on it, you MUST make too much enemies.
I honestly dont see anyone on par with Tywin(and he died covered in shit) to keep that fucking chair for a longer period of time, its impossible to cover all the bases , you maybe didn't tell some noble :"Good morning." 17 years ago and he held grudge and killed you in your sleep.
But to close them all up in one church and blow them up is kinda good start.
If Cersei was smart , she would start Bloody Pogroms all day every day, but to the root. No baby left alive and all that business.
>>
>>71350600
what does Jaime feel?
>>
Who do you think Dany will end up marrying?
>>
>>71355865
Littlefinger
>>
>>71355865
Me.
>>
>>71355863
>"What's the bitch done now gawdammi- BRONN! Clean this up please."
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.