[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost In Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Lost-in-Translation.jpg (251 KB, 799x1066) Image search: [Google]
Lost-in-Translation.jpg
251 KB, 799x1066
This movie made me feel on every level and I usually don't get emotional. Anyone else felt the same way?
>>
>>70996062
Yes it's fantastic and proves you don't need flashy effects, dumb quips, and lots of drams to go make a film great. All you need is good characters, a nice setting, and a great story.
>>
if you close eyes, lay down (no need to sit for that) and just are with your mind do you not have enough of inner world to explore and amaze yourself with? If you explored what is there instead of trying to do stupid techniques that so called teachers give you would maybe have rougher ride but eventually you would end up genuinely enlightened, know things like your senses, know how to think!, solve issues within mind, experience pure ecstasy of God, etc. You can explore yourself 24/7, even getting enlightened dreaming. You get enlightened not by doing anything but because you you just become enlightened, just like that, it doesn't need any technique, any time to become true. Why you forbid yourself from becoming enlightened is YOUR THING, those are YOUR REASONS. Only you know then and only you can solve them and become actually SANE (and independent) person.

This writing was 'teaching' and is disguising to me. I should not need to write such obvious things. And even more disguising is that world dharma/spiritual teachers are not even on the level to know these things. They are bunch of idiots. And you want to trust them, make them tell you how you should use your mind? That is disguising, that is pure insanity.
>>
>>70996062>>70996443

Of course you can get tips from others but best way to advance is challenge every single one of these tips by improving them. Imho methods used by all traditions are garbage. Buddhist schools do not understand Buddha message one bit. Everyone is stupid including myself and should not be trusted with how to use mind. I do not trust myself with my mind, nor even God. It just is as it is and that is why I am a Buddha and all you knowers are idiots. Yet paradoxically I am the only one who know anything about mind and how it works and how to use it. Of course I won't tell you how. I will tell you: get to know it yourself, it is amazing adventure. You do not need teachers for that. The more alone you are with yourself the more real you become to yourself. So say goodbye to your teachers including yourself and start doing proper meditation. Until you do that you won't have neither my nor even your own self respect.

You might say: they helped me. I might go insane without them.
So what? Get insane. If that is what you want then just do it!
There is too much people saying others how to live. And I am one of them, which is disguising. At least I am Dharma genius unlike other clowns.

I say this with full knowledge you will ignore me completely. I know exactly how you feel and where your minds perspective come from, how you feel and think. I am that insane that I go into other people's minds, violate them. I violate my own mind and even that of God. Why? Because I can and why not? Do it to your teachers and you will leave him in an instant. Do that to yourself and you get instant enlightenment. The mind that does it to itself is like nuclear reaction of super massive star, it synthesize things until it collapses and forms black hole which from its own perspective last no time and find itself in another universe after big rip as it itself being whole universe just right after big bang of itself.
>>
no. My ultra weeb mate hailed it as the second coming so I couldn't take it seriously.
>>
I felt like the characters were extremely selfish and didn't identify with their problems at all.

Jet setting around the globe getting paid to do ads and moping around all day and complaining.

What a bunch of cunts. I work a white collar job and get 2.5 weeks of vacation a year that I save up to travel to places like this and I'm not some longfaced cunt about it.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (57 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
57 KB, 500x490
>>70996523
I could understand why you would feel that way, but I don't know, it just kinda clicked with me. Regardless of all their success and wealth they are still miserable people accepting life for what it is
>>
>>70996523
>being this jealous
you twit, the fact that they have jobs which allows them to travel does not negate their existential crises. fuck is wrong with you?
>>
yah. its a cheating motion-kino disguised as a feel-flick though
>>
>>70996443
Did you just get all of that from reading Jiddu Krishnamurti?
>>
NOTORIOUS YOUTUBE STAR "KEEMSTAR" KNOCKED OUT AT CONVENTION
http://www.usatoday.com/story/online/2016/06/18/youtube-user-knocked-out-69/78617530/

Patrick Ryan, USA TODAY 1:01 a.m. EST June 18, 2016

A notorious YouTube user boasting over 1.7 million suscribers has been attacked by a fan at a convention. Daniel Keem, 38, known as "Keemstar" to his fans, became known for his coverage of various conflicts and disputes on the video sharing site. Controversial for his racist comments and alleged bullying, he was involved in a verbal dispute with an attendant of the "WebLive" Convention in his home state of New York when he was accosted and subsequently knocked out following a hit to the head. Discharged from Bronx General Hospital with a concussion, he is yet to make a statement

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/b1TX1mWgUjo
>>
File: gnome.jpg (22 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
gnome.jpg
22 KB, 295x378
>>70997822
delete this
>>
File: feeling bad.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feeling bad.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>tfw you will never stay up late with a qt in a foreign land
>>
>>70996062
>konichiwa gaijin, I am an insufferable Weeaboo cunt. Which one of you is man enough you lube me up hold me legs open and grunt out a huge firm thick turd into my disgusting cunt? Don't be shy fuck my vag with a steamy hot turd.
>>
>>70996062
To me it lost direction a third into it and then proceeded to become a video tour of Japan. By the end I couldn't be bothered to care about any ofnit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.