[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>invents lying >creates religion TOP KEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lol.jpg (55 KB, 580x859) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
55 KB, 580x859
>invents lying
>creates religion
TOP KEK
>>
>>70755733
>invents lying
>tips fedora
>>
This movie was so disappointing, I remember being very hyped from the trailers.

Some 'Ole Bullshit
>>
>>70755733
You've got a point.
Even if we assume in this fictional world there is no god of any sort, it's still possible for people to tell falsehoods as long as they believe them to be true, so what are the chances of no one in history getting any sort of head trauma or mental disorder that makes them see/hear things that aren't real, convincing everyone around them that magic or some sort of deity must be real to make this possible?

By the time they figure out the cause of why someone in the stone age saw a vengeful fire spirit, no one will know that it was just one guy who saw it.
>>
why people lie i just dont get it
i mean truth is hard most of the time but people need to grow up already
>>
>>70755733
How has no one shooped Ted Cruz's disgusting face onto this yet?
>>
>>70755733
>the title is the plot

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>70756173
it's not
>>
>>70756173
The plot is a generic love story. The lying thing is just how he gets the girl
>>
>>70756105
protip, most people don't grow up, they just grow older with the same shitty opinions, ideas, and habits
>>
>>70758560
this guy gets it
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 851x315
>>70758560
>>70758664
>implying there's anything wrong with that
>implying I should mold my beliefs to your predetermined reddit science

Take the subjectivism pill, STEM fedora.
>>
>>70755733
Essential fedoracore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.