[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT theories str8 from Reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have a theory, an original, au naturale theory, that hinges on this guy not being a twat. Brienne will come to Riverrun and convince Jaime to broker a peace with the Tullys and the Starks. It will work because:
>drumroll
The Stark/Tully alliance and the Lannister/Tyrell alliance no longer have cause for bad blood. Joffree had Ned executed, Joffree is now dead. Tywin orchestrated the deaths of Robb and Catelyn, Tywin is now dead. Jaime crippled Bran, Jaime is now crippled. Cersei is a massive cunt, so she had her hair cut off and was paraded naked down the streets of King's Landing on bloody feet. Ramsay is known to be a mad dog, and logically the Lannister/Tyrell alliance needs him gone as much as anyone else if they're to consolidate their power. If the Vale enters the fold to help the Starks take Ramsay down, the Lannistyrells will essentially have three powerful houses in open rebellion (Arryn, Stark, Tully), which they simply can't afford to deal with, especially considering the impending wars with Dorne and the Faith Militant. The Stark constellation of houses couldn't afford it either. So, Brienne will coax Jaime into backing the Starks and installing one of them as Warden of The North, at the cost of the Lannistyrell relationship with the Freys. The Freys don't have the manpower to do anything if a full-scale alliance happens between the Stark and Lannister complexes anyway. They'll just have to bite that bullet, and the Starks will just have to bite the bullet that is the Freys continued survival. Arya will eventually kill Walder and Baelish. The new Stark/Lannister complex will try to systematically rid the realm of the Boltons, The Faith Militant, and Dorne, in that order. Dany's invasion might be delayed by Euron, and when she does arrive she might align with Dorne. The Hound will go vigilante on some corrupt vigilantes. There are enough plots and subplots here to keep the show moving until the real climax in the last season: White Walkers vs. Dragons.
>>
>>70525311
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>70525311
This also opens up the possibility of Jon being naturalized and Sansa being wed to Loras (as there's really no one else left for her to marry) finally, which at this point she would probably be fine with. Once there's finally a tenuous peace established in the realm and the various houses are sufficiently interconnected, everything will go batshit again and fall apart at the hands of the white walkers and dragons, up until Jon, as the natural bridge between ice (stark) and fire (targaryen) brokers another peace between men and the white walkers and sits on the iron throne with dany as his aunt/queen.
>>
>>70525311
That was more or less my theory.

Also: if the tullys leave to fight bolton in the north, jamie takes back riverrunn, which is arguably more important to the southerners.
>>
>>70525623
Jon's a Targaryan dumb ass
>>
you literal children have a general. please use it or get better or at least a shred of taste
>>
>>70525976
You have a point there, but my theory is mostly finger-crossing. I'm hoping that the Lannisters, especially with Tommen at their technical head, make a good decision rather than a ridiculous one for once. Especially since it would set the show up so nicely for the coming shitstorm.
>>
>>70525311
Im thinking that Cersei destroys Kings Landing using Wildfire after she loses her trial by combat or Margaery, Loras and the rest of the Tyrells escape Kings Landing, while Cersei loses her trial by combat and gets executed, Tommen kills himself due to depression, at the season finale the Faith has control of the Seven Kingdom's.
>>
>>70525311
>tl;dr
Could you please try and break up the writing so it's easier to read? It's called paragraphs, look it up!
>>
>>70525311
>she had her hair cut off and was paraded naked down the streets of King's Landing
It was a body double. Do you think the honorable Starks would approve of such weaseling?
>>
>>70526757
You have a point there, but my theory is still mostly finger-crossing. Hopefully the Starks are capable of making allowances for pregnant actresses.
>>
>>70526542
Cersei's death would be a lovely plot motivator for Jaime and Tommen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.