[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did /tv/ ever watch Football Kino? > Friday Night Lights thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Football kino.jpg (94 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Football kino.jpg
94 KB, 640x480
Did /tv/ ever watch Football Kino?

> Friday Night Lights thread.
>>
CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN'T LOSE
>>
>>70185798
cringey american shit
>>
I've got to give it to FNL, for a show about High School football, it really was an outstanding piece of drama. IIRC the slogan for the show on some promo stuff was 'It's about life' or something to that effect, in truth it really was way more about the town than the Football itself. Very few TV shows, past or present have done anywhere near as good a job at world building, Dillon truly feels like a living, breathing town with a culture and a mythos from the get go and it's authenticity is only expanded across the 4 season. It also has quite possibly the most flawless Pilot of any drama I've ever seen.
>>
rudy is objectively the best fòotbaĺl movie
>>
>>70185798
Never saw it.
>>
>>70186184
This is about the TV show.

>>70186211
Should probably change that Anon. Do yourself a favour, watch the pilot.
>>
"Texas Forever, Six!"

Only time it seems good to be a redneck.
>>
File: Parent goals.png (252 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Parent goals.png
252 KB, 500x281
Coach and Tami were parent goals.
>>
Who was the best character and why was it Riggins?
>>
File: season-five-of--frid.jpg (136 KB, 1200x1805) Image search: [Google]
season-five-of--frid.jpg
136 KB, 1200x1805
Show had god tier waifus.
>>
>>70185798
Yo, why is Street standing up???
>>
>>70186184
the rudy episode of blue mountain state is better
>>
>>70187428
First promo image for series, so obviously they didn't want to spoil the plot twist, and a fuck heartwrenching one at that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.