[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she even in Apocolypse? She's been in nothing lately,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (247 KB, 620x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 620x259
Why was she even in Apocolypse?

She's been in nothing lately, she serves no purpose of filling cinema seats, these movies easily get box office return without her and her meme movies audience of girls.

Her character had no reasons to be in this movie. She's barely blue in it because she hates doing it, making them have to have a forced line about not appearing blue.

Her acting is bad. Her delivery is bad. She looks bad. Rebecca Romijin who barely spoke was 500x better in every way.

There was literally no point of her being in this flick and she ruined it.
>>
>>69977429
Lose weight and get a job.
>>
It's an agenda. Think about it.

Take out jlaw from the xmen franchise and what female characters do you have that are worth a shit?

None.

McAvoy, Fassbender, Isaac are all leagues ahead of everyone else in the rebooted franchise. Fassbender and McAvoy alone could hold more attention and be in a much better story than the crap we've had so far.

Lawrence is the only female name who has enough wide appeal to bring in more normies. Turner also sucks ass at acting, and her only other relevant role was another boring-ass character from GoT.

Without Lawrence, there is no real female representation because every other female(not including Burne) is a horrible actress. Lawrence is just the more famous of the bad actresses
>>
>>69977263
Dude I hate women lmaoo XD

Get laid. This shot matters less than you think.
>>
>>69977429
>>69977475
(you) silly cuck
>>
>>69977475
I love women. I just hate shit acting pointless character who bring the movie down women.

Rebecca Romijin should never have been recast.
>>
>>69977513
Call every woman in a world a cunt for all I care, venting on the Internet will never get you laid.
>>
>>69977730
you seem to have an obsession with getting laid and women

projecting much?
>>
>>69977707
How does she bring the movie down besides the fact that you just don't like her (an opinion influenced by this site)?
>>
File: 1654764646465465465.jpg (63 KB, 909x682) Image search: [Google]
1654764646465465465.jpg
63 KB, 909x682
>>69977730
>>
>>69977263
She doesn't even feel like Mystique. Without the obligatory 2 seconds of blue appearance there's nothing about her that connects her to the Mystique we knew and loved when Rebecca Romjin played her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.