[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ THE DOOR episode summary - SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 436463634.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
436463634.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!
>>
>>69910880
Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white night love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never here that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose kings was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!

Another great episode! 9.5/10 c.ucks.
>>
fuck off whale
>>
>>69910893
>Davos
>C.uck
Nigga what
>>
File: death_vs_deaths.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
death_vs_deaths.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I LOVE how this series just gets deeper and deeper into pure SJW indoctrination. Very brave and very progressive.

>single female killed in self defense with a single, merciful stab to the throat

>15 members of the patriarchy killed horribly by fire
>>
File: 5235225.jpg (19 KB, 423x409) Image search: [Google]
5235225.jpg
19 KB, 423x409
If you think about it right now GoT world has:

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.

BRAVO DABI
>>
>>69910880
>Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

are you joking? do you really think littlefinger isnt fucking with her? her uncle didnt do shit
>>
File: 653635365.jpg (66 KB, 901x775) Image search: [Google]
653635365.jpg
66 KB, 901x775
>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to be on the show
>it's not pandering though, you guys are just triggered muh /pol/ faggots
what a time to be a TV fan!
>>
>>69910952
holy fuck burn that bar down with all those hipster scum and landwhales
>>
File: triggered.jpg (129 KB, 469x668) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
129 KB, 469x668
Feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
>>
>>69910952
>that one bitch with the NOT MAGA hat snapping her fingers
Everytime
>>
>>69910880
DUDE TIMETRAVEL LMAO!
>>
File: 46364336.jpg (35 KB, 429x615) Image search: [Google]
46364336.jpg
35 KB, 429x615
>>69911047

are you a white CIS male or something? i'd love to hang out with these guys.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY
>>
File: drumpf_girl.jpg (106 KB, 1033x661) Image search: [Google]
drumpf_girl.jpg
106 KB, 1033x661
>>69911085

>snap
>snap
>snap
>>
This is actually a good satire of /pol, it's even funnier when you realize there is an entire legion of teenage boys who unironic ally think this way because of a shitposting imageboard
>>
Cleganebowl when
>>
>>69911114
id love to douse that bar and burn it down with you inside it
>>
Why is there a play doing apologism for Joffrey?
I thought everyone in-universe hated him? And he's dead, so it can't be that they're worried about pissing anyone off, especially since they also mocked Robert.
And why so much hate for Ned Stark? Tyrion I can understand.
>>
>>69910950
>fuck my homeboay stannis, he was patriarchy
>i follow two stronk wominz i never met before now
>>
>>69911172
>And why so much hate for Ned Stark?
Because lol fucking northmen hillbillies amirite
>>
>>69911146
cant she just clap like a normal person? "oh look at me im snapping because im special"
>>
File: metalasfuck.jpg (117 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
metalasfuck.jpg
117 KB, 1280x718
>>69910880
>HARD
>ROCK
>HALLELUJAH
>>
>>69911172
Joffrey wasn't as hated. He won the war after all.

Ned is a northerner, and north is thw West Virginia of Westeros.
>>
>>69911172
Dude, it's like, you can't trust the media or popular opinion! It's all wrong. See! They had it all backwards. #feeltheburn
>>
File: The Cucker.png (305 KB, 1057x1607) Image search: [Google]
The Cucker.png
305 KB, 1057x1607
>>69911114
>>
>insecure /pol/tard at it again about how he has no manly men to root fot

1. that's really fucking gay.
2. GRRM is a feminist, he writes from a perspective of feminism from the 70s so his writing reflects that. there's a reason he thinks his manliest most macho character- Victarion- is a dumb sack of rocks. He doesn't really like overly macho characters and depicts them like that. The closest you'll get to a good kind of manly is stoicism- which we have gotten in Ned, Stannis and Jon. Jon is still stoic so if you want that, stop complaining and learn to enjoy a series written by people whose views you may disagree with. If you can't even do that, I suggest you just stop watching entirely and go outside.
>>
File: 635536365.jpg (17 KB, 264x414) Image search: [Google]
635536365.jpg
17 KB, 264x414
>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!
>>
>>69911221
First thing I thought of when they walking into the cave is they'd make a fucking sweet band.
>>
>>69911172
I wonder what the rest of the play was like
>Totally gay Renly having sex with Loras in the middle of a battle is killed by Brienne because she's jealous
>Stannis tries to invade King's Landing but runs away from a dwarf
>Rob Stark is a retard like Ned and ends up accidentally tripping and falling on a dagger in the middle of a wedding
>>
File: 6556635.jpg (382 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6556635.jpg
382 KB, 1920x1080
>>69911276
>Jon is still stoic
HA HA THE TALL STRONK WOMAN SAID TONIGHT HE'S A BROODING CRY BABY

HA HA HA

WHITE CIS MEN ARE SOOOOO LAME
>>
>Witcher sorceresses like Triss and Yennefer use magic to make themselves hot
>Red priestesses like Melisandre and Kinvara use magic to make themselves hot

Bravo D & D?
>>
>>69911146
le liberal agreement face
>>
File: 2355525.png (1 MB, 1070x1178) Image search: [Google]
2355525.png
1 MB, 1070x1178
Cry more, nazis! It's 2016!
>>
Why do people watch shows in bars? That would be extremely annoying with all the side conversations and cheering.
>>
>>69911221
>three longhaired dudes and a bald singer

it checks out desu
>>
>>69910880
>>69910893
Anon, give me your paypal, I will literally pay you a hooker so you can finally stop being such a raging virgin
>>
>>69910893
>mary sue dragon queen
All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they were…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.
>>
>>69911371
Not a single one is fuckable
>>
>>69910880
yeah the girl power shit is very obvious

also the male model guy who gets stabbed by the ice thing

and WHY was there a shot of some kid's flaccid dick? It had nothing to do with anything but pleasing gay viewers. I mean don't they have changing rooms? Do actors just whip their dick out and talk about warts?
>>
The only way to destroy the white walkers is to go where the man is tied to the tree and take off that stone out of his body.
>>
>>69911371
no wonder huffpost is so... good...
>>
>>69910880
>non-white minority male guide
wat
>>
File: lCNcpvO.jpg (140 KB, 740x517) Image search: [Google]
lCNcpvO.jpg
140 KB, 740x517
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Stark? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the White Walkers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Wildling camps, and I have over 300 confirmed resurrections. I am trained in ice-spider warfare and I’m the top necromancer in the entire Land Beyond Winter. You are nothing to me but just another descendant. I will hijack your weirwood vision with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Planetos, mark my fucking skroth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over weirwood.net? Think again, warg. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of wights across the haunted forest and your Hodor is being traced right now so you better prepare for the long night, maggot. The long night that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Westeros. You’re fucking paraplegic, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can mindfuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare horns. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the dead things in the water and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bloodraven off the face of the continent, you little stark. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” greensight was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking eyes. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the ice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit winter all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead and reborn, kiddo.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69911548
yes, this is legit. google it.
>>
>>69911563
Nope, it's trying to rationalize your own genetic death, that is quite literally by the literal meaning of the word literally, the lowest state a human being can be in. To compare, it's like excusing someone who has enslaved you, castrating you.
>>
oh my god this shows writing is fucking garbage. this episode was the worst one yet in my opinion. GRRM better get on tv and redpill himself about his own story before he finishes The Winds of Winter. And we all know A Dream of Spring isn't coming out so fuck it, just make TWOW not D&D's shit writing. But the last two books were pretty bad too... yup were fucked
>>
>>69910880
What happened in your life that made you this way?
>>
>mfw this series is time travel based
>GRRM has been taking so damn long on the books because he's making sure we don't get another LOST and the paradoxes and time lines all sync up.

>Entire series is orchestrated by Bran
>Commands of the lord of light
>Voice talking to Varys
>Commands of many faced god etc
>Whispers in the mad kings head

Bran is everyone, every god and responsible for everything.
>>
>>69911213

Bampu for helpu
>>
>>69910880
>can STILL FEEL IT

Is she talking about loose shits or what?
>>
is it just me or are they going cheap on extras? it feels like there are 10 people left at castle black, 15 people in the wildling army, 20 people at iron isles and 30 people living in kings landing. what the fuck?
>>
Is "Hold the Door" in the books? Because that just seems just a retarded way to explain Hodor even though it was quite sad to watch
>>
>>69911350
That's a thousand year old trope

Shakespeare did it, kids movies do it
>>
>>69911610
He's quite problematic, isn't he?
>>
>"you go ahead i shall remain behind to buy you time"
>doesn't actually buy the people escaping time
>>
>>69911565
>>69911593
>>69911620
>Pretty indiferent as I decide my own purpose bceause I'm not a slave to a naturalistic mentality
Hahahaha holy shit.
>maybe western civilization has gone too far, and third worlders are going to be the real reason for humanities survival
>we are literally headed for a world without any dominant race as mixing is becoming more common. Nobody outside of /pol/ gives a shit, you can't turn the tide of evolution

Holy shit, spotted the ultra-cucks. One is continuing to defend his own genetic death, two others are rationalizing white genocide.
>>
>>69911634
>Is "Hold the Door" in the books?
Not yet, but it will be.
>>
>>69911617
>Not a stream
>Not a torrent
Literally what the fuck else do you think there is
>>
Loras dying next ep?
>>
File: BJy2LP4.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
BJy2LP4.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>69911586
>You're fucking paraplegic, kid.
>>
Bran fucked up Hodor
Bran fucked up by letting the white walker touch him
He fucked up in earlier episodes to

How is he the good guy?
>>
>>69910982
>So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.
About time, look at the mess male power has got this fictional land into
>>
>>69911654
He's a mixed race mongrel, he has an inferiority complex because he cannot accept who he is, therefore he projects his frustration at white people.
>>
>>69911650
Stop.

The way he writes is fucking psychotic. I'm not some SJW for pointing that out.
>>
>>69911685
He's not. He's a dick to everyone.
>>
>>69911504
that's the same actor as the nights king, so as far as we know, that was the nights king they stuck the stone into

B R A V O
>>
>>69911114
"Men"
>>
>>69911221

>when the only ones with balls are the "bad guys"

So be it.
>>
>>69911625
She still feels the rapist white male patriarchy penis in her bung hole. But it has made her STRONK. Ramsey will get it, I assure you!
>>
>>69911172
because joffrey's brother is still king

afaik the official story is that ned was a traitor and is why he was executed and then tyrion poisoned his nephew and killed his father
>>
>complaining about dicks
>in Game of Floppy wieners
>>
>>69911712
A psychotic nazi IMO.
>>
>>69911586
>dead things in the water
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69911709
>I feel secure enough with myself not to worry about a genetic legacy and cry myself to sleep at night over minorities. Nobody gets more triggered than Trumpeteers.
He is STILL rationalizing his own impending genetic death with ''i-i don't c-care''

How pathethic, emasculated and sorry can a human being be?
>>
File: VoldTheMort.jpg (402 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
VoldTheMort.jpg
402 KB, 1024x576
>>69910880
>>
>>69911685
he's like 7 years old cut him some slack
>>
>>69911664
>his own genetic death

You understand that by the time you roll around to great-great-grandkids, your descendants have about as much in common with you genetically as a rando plucked off the street?
>>
File: ourking.jpg (201 KB, 655x731) Image search: [Google]
ourking.jpg
201 KB, 655x731
>>69911719
glad people are opening their eyes to the king of night, the one who can get shit done, the man to destroy the stronk womyn and end this shitshow of a shit show
>>
>>69911759
>>69911730
Reddit has invaded.
>>
>>69911754
Pretty much.
>>
>>69911338
I can't believe people go in public looking like this
>>
>>69911756
You got your shilling crossed, shill. Wrong thread.
>>
>>69911787
Stop samefagging pls
>>
So basically the plot moved absolutely nowhere apart from the Bran shit
>>
File: King of necromancy.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
King of necromancy.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>69911776

I'll accept it.
>>
>>69911773
But muh bloodline muh heritage

The Schmeckels family will survive like the Washingtons
>>
File: golden_locks.gif (948 KB, 333x251) Image search: [Google]
golden_locks.gif
948 KB, 333x251
>>69911776
Art imitating life.
>>
>>69911476
meanwhile tits are ok
>>
>>69911821
Enjoy suffering genetic death. You lose and I win at the one and only meaning in life.
>>
>>69911371
This explains much.
>>
>>69911806
Yep.
>>
File: 1463222517152.jpg (59 KB, 383x280) Image search: [Google]
1463222517152.jpg
59 KB, 383x280
>>69911776
w e w
>>
>Night's King is just some sore loser who got baited by underage green sluts

serves him right t b h
>>
>>69911771
i would if he like stole apples or some shit, He's responsible for multiple deaths that could've been avoided if he werent a fuck up.
>>
>>69910952
The fat one with the glasses is shaking like she's literally being triggered in the Osha scene
>>
>>69911861
Any one got a bigger version of this pic
>>
>>69911809
You are obviously natsoc and write like a psychotic person, so what exactly makes that statement incorrect?
>>
>>69911809
>genetic death

Dont worry for every BLACKED white girl we will BLEACH ten black girls, as /pol/ told me so
>>
File: implying.jpg (17 KB, 409x382) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
17 KB, 409x382
>>69911862
>>
>watching it in German
>Halt das Tooor
>Hal da door
>Hodooor

BRAVO GERMANY
R
A
V
O
>>
where did walder..willys..hodor get the scar in the flashback from? did he have it in the first flashback? bookfags, explain this!
>>
>>69911862
cunny is the ruin of many a great House
>>
>Children of the Forest created the Walkers
>Children of the Forest didn't even use the Walkers because the Children and the Men lived in peace way before Walkers even attacked

Is this D&Ds doing?
>>
>>69911809
This isn't related to tv or game of thrones, take it to your own shitty board
>>
>>69911838
Tits > some super fucking zoomed in shot of some random's warty dick
Even girls like tits, but nobody likes warty dicks
>>
File: 1400884849072.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1400884849072.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
>nobody outside /pol/ gives a shit about Nazi shit and their conspiracies
>nobody outside of /pol/ actually thinks like them any more, they have become a parody of themselves and only come across as insane now
>every /pol/ack will die- either they'll grow up and mature from their edgy stage, or they'll stay /pol/ until they die, and die bitter virgins, without any children despite their obsession with the white race

but best of all
>their worldview will NEVER come to pass. they lost that forever in 1945 and will never get that again

based. Come on guys, its 2016, just get with the times already ;^)
>>
>>69911885
Of course I'm a national socialist, unlike you I'm not an anti-white, and I'm not psychotic, I'm simply completely normal. The reason you think I'm psychotic is because you've been brainwashed and indoctrinated into perceiving completely normal people as ''strange'' and ''weird'' because they point out something as obvious as the fact that the continuation of life is the meaning of life.
>>
>>69911838
boobs do not compare to dicks. Also she already flashed her boobs on stage
>>
Why are there no good looking black porn stars? Is it just me not being able to be attracted to black girls? I don't think so, the hot ones just don't seem to do porn.
>>
>>69911848
So how many kids have you got?
>>
>>69911893
> watching it in German
> Halt das Toor
> Hal da door
> HEIL HITLER

what the fuck?
>>
>>69911905
haha xD iknowrite? i work my ass of and pay taxes to uphold a system that hates me, but nazis don't so they're fucking losers xD
>>
>>69911776
>>69911861
>>69911892
>>69911586
>>69911221
This guy seems like pure kino, I can dig it.
>>
>>69911905
>nobody outside of /pol/ gives a shit
did you miss Trump winning in America and the far-right rising in Europe? lol
>>
>>69911905
>implying all of /pol/ are neo nazi LARPers (mainly Americans)
>>
>>69911934
jezebel vessir and skin diamond
>>
>>69911911
Stop doing things that aren't trying to fuck girls then.

I mean everything else is pointless and shitposting on 4chan is only contributing to your own genetic death
>>
>>69911939
None.
>>
>>69911809
>Not an argument

It is an argument. It argues that 'genetic death' is either an illusion, or is inevitable.

>factually incorrect

Oh, you might have to tack on one more 'great', I forget exactly. But bro, it goes:
>kid = 1/2
>grandkid = 1/4
>great-grandkid = 1/8
>great-great grandkid = 1/16
>great-great-great grandkid = 1/32

All averages of course. Point being: how confident are you that a randomer pulled off the street wouldn't share 1/32 of your genes? Because bro there are like jet-black niggerest of nigs in deepest darkest Africa that share a shitload more.
>>
>>69911911
You are not normal. We are not brainwashed. You are the anomaly. You are fucking crazy and have some kind of disorder. I can sense it just by reading your posts. Get help.
>>
>>69911905
It's actually a pretty common worldview, but whites are super beta and scared to act on it

When the migrants came everyone was like "fuckin mudslimes kill em all" and the only incident was a white girl getting her jaw broken because her boyfriend looked foreign
>>
Can't wait for Euron to be the next big villain of the series

>He's going to work thousands of people to death building those boats
>>
>>69911943
>BLOKADO DOS DOROS
>BLOKADO DOS DOROS
>BLOKAD DORO
>BLOKAD DORO
>HODOR
>HODOR

written by D&D
>>
At this point I force myself to devote my love to Ramsay because you know they only kill the characters you love.
Also fuck you for killing dogwolves D&D
>>
>>69911947
well 2bh if they leech off their parents or taxpayers money as lazy NEETs and refuse to contribute to society while rambling about national socialism and jews then they should unironically be put in camps or shot
>>
>>69911949
Sanders beats trump in every poll

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html
>>
>reading newspaper in Bongland
>looking on frontpage
>"GoT finally [something] lesbian taboo"

I was like what? I don't even watch GoT, but I swear there was more lesbianism in it from the start... And even if there wasn't, lesbians have been the 'go to goodboy points' for writers, cause:

1. It pleases SJW
2. It's good for male ratings
3. The writer/director is probably a man

Now, the final episode of Buffy, now that was a REAL 'taboo' moment, as it was pre-watershed lesbian kiss scene in a kids/teenager show in the 90's.
>>
>>69911848

So if passing on your genes is literally the only thing that matters then why would you care about who you pass your genes on with?
>>
File: Flandersquestioning.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
Flandersquestioning.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>children of the forest allied with the first men to beat the white walkers
>children of the forest made the white walkers to fight the first men
>>
>>69911848
>Enjoy suffering genetic death.

But I can't experience 'genetic death'. For one thing, I already have nephews and nieces. Freeloadin' me!
>>
>>69911905
Trump will never stop the march of progress
soon we'll be living in a world without borders and the white man will finally be put in his place at the bottom of the stack
>>
>>69911981
>It argues that 'genetic death' is either an illusion, or is inevitable.
Of course it's inevitable, because life on earth is not eternal. But an ''illusion''? What are you even talking about?

Btw, of course, you're right. EVERY SINGLE life form on the planet is WRONG, and you're enlightened and right! Who cares about reproducing? That's completely worthless, enlightened people don't reproduce because it has no value xD!
>>
File: XgJRgD4.jpg (118 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
XgJRgD4.jpg
118 KB, 690x720
>>
>>69911983
>You are not normal.
I am completely normal.
>We are not brainwashed.
Of course you are. You're literally rationalizing genetic death.
>You are the anomaly
Sighed the cucked man as he entered his final sleep without leaving any descendants behind.
>You are fucking crazy and have some kind of disorder.
No that'd be you, who is trying to rationalize his own genetic death.
>>
So basically every woman in this show is out-smarting, out-witting, out-arguing, out-muscling, out-intimidating every single man they encounter.

Did they just hand over the reigns to some feminist fan-fiction writers the last few seasons? I've literally just finished re-watching the first 4 seasons and the fem power was NEVER this blatant and any strong female was well written, was well developed and was believable. It's honestly really ruining my enjoyment of watching this show because it's so blatant.
>>
>>69911976
So by your own standards you are a loser
>>
File: 360x200.jpg (59 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
360x200.jpg
59 KB, 360x200
Strong male leaders in GoT:
>Jon
>Ned
>Robb
>Tywin
>Tyrion
>Stannis
>The Blackfish
>Khal Drogo
>Jeor Mormont
>Greyworm
>Oberyn
>Mance Rayder
>Beric/Thoros
>Jaquen Hagar

Strong female leaders in GoT:
>Dany
>Cersei
>Margaery
>Olenna
>Melisandre
>Yara

There is no 'SJW bias'. You faggots just think any show that dares to depict women as agents in history must be biased, or even malicious. You spit your collective dummies out over the slightest challenge to the notion that fantasy fiction should be exclusively about male power fantasies.

Fantasy shows are for both genders, and so is history. Deal with, cucks.
>>
>>69912037
>Of course it's inevitable, because life on earth is not eternal. But an ''illusion''? What are you even talking about?

OK, I assume that you're defining 'genetic death' as 'not having kids', right?

Why is that 'genetic death'. Like, walk me through the details of how dying childless entails 'genetic death'.
>>
File: 12.png (984 KB, 1116x624) Image search: [Google]
12.png
984 KB, 1116x624
>3ER warged into Benjen just before he was killed
>he went to see the children of the forest who turned him into a good WW with super powers
>he is going to rescue Bran and Meera next time we see them
>>
>TENERE LA PORTA
>TENERE LA PORTA
>TENERE PORTA
>TENERE PORTA
>TENE POR
>TENE POR
>HODOR
>HODOR

I don't get it.
>>
>>69912005
Your post is incoherent and doesn't make any sense in the english language.

>>69912017
Because mixed descendants have a lower rate of survival due to defects and by not being adapted to the environment of either of their parents. This is why different subspecies and races exist, evolution refines life form into adapting to its environment. And those who deviate from it risk a higher chance of suffering from genetic death due to their offspring not surviving.
>>
Is bran literally the cause of every magical thing that has ever happened in asoiaf
>>
>>69910880
HOL' DA DOOR!
>>
>>69911992
>>69911943
>>69911893
... is Hodor's name really short for 'hold the door' in loads of different languages? If so, why did we not put it together before?
>>
>>69912080
Thank you
>>
>>69912072
He's just a wild and crazy gambler, half in love with genetic death, furiously encouraging his competitors to get a head start on him when he should really be doing the opposite, genetically speaking.
>>
>>69912011
did you miss the bit where Sanders failed to get Democratic nomination? lol
>>
File: 1269458426448.png (98 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1269458426448.png
98 KB, 612x491
>>69912080
>game of thrones
>history
>>
>>69912064
I have a white girlfriend that I have sex with on the regular though, so i don't understand what you're getting at. We'll probably have kids in a couple of years.

I bet you've never had sex though. Because you're fucking crazy and nobody wants to be near you.
>>
>>69912021
>children of the forest allied with the first men to beat the white walkers
I don't think that was ever mentioned in the show, so they are just going with a more simple story.

I honestly don't know what you were expecting with the origin of the WW. I always thought they were either created by the children, or just some generic evil guys serving the god that opposes R'hllor

They are barely in the book and were never interesting.
>>
>>69912111
yes
>>
>>69912021
>ugg create thing to fight for me!
>no ugg, don't play god, ugg no can control nature
>ugg no care, ugg to anyway
>[dying intensifies]
>ugg was wrong! ugg wrong right by team up fun time!
>>
>>69912022
Nope, your genes will not live on if you don't have descendants, your relatives genes will if they do, but not yours.

>>69912091
No I give up, you're right friend. Every single life form that has ever existed in the entire universe since the inception of existence itself is wrong and is only unecessarily reproducing, you're enlightened.
>>
>>69910880
>Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

This was so retarded. Now the hippie bitches need the help of men. Stupid cunts
>>
>>69912113
It's highly unlikely. odds are this only works in English. GRRM probably never got translators to do that.
>>
>>69912080
you gonna need better bait, mate. you're trying to hard. relax.
>>
>not thinking that this was all part of little finger's plan

he has a big plan
>>
>>69912124
Did you save that from me, friend?
>>
>>69912098
HOLA DOOR
>>
>>69912126
No you won't have kids. You'll never be ''ready'', and neither will your ''girlfriend''. You're too much of a fucking pussy to shoulder the responsibility of children, and you'll continue falling victim to your own greed and self hatred.
>>
four white side bitches like a king lol they actually think im gonna marry them no protection tho condoms cost momo
>>
File: 53356.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
53356.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>69912111
BRAVO
>>
>>69912147
>Nope, your genes will not live on if you don't have descendants

But I share genes with my siblings, and thus with my niblings.

>>69912147
>No I give up

Aww. You're too scared. That's adorable.
>>
>>69912108

If you are American you most probably have ancestors from different parts of the world. But I guess that doesn't count since none of them had a dark pigmentation. I also really doubt that your pasty ass is particularly adapted to the environment of New Mexico.
>>
it wasnt SJWs that ruined 4chan. it was the people that hate them. their hate has consumed us all
>>
File: Hodior.jpg (607 KB, 1144x720) Image search: [Google]
Hodior.jpg
607 KB, 1144x720
HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE FUCKING DOOR!
>>
>>69912080
>>Jon
Exists thanks to strong independent female
>>Ned
Dead
>>Robb
Dead
>>Tywin
Dead
>>Tyrion
Not a traditional patriarchal man
>>Stannis
Dead and subservient to a strong independent female
>>The Blackfish
Not strong.
>>Khal Drogo
Dead
>>Jeor Mormont
Subservient to a strong independent female
>>Greyworm
Castrated
>>Oberyn
Dead
>>Mance Rayder
Dead
>>Beric/Thoros
Not strong
>>Jaquen Hagar
I'll cede this one.
>>
>>69912118
Yeah, I don't really follow american politics that closely
>>
>>69912147
Name one other form of life that is a rational being and as such can be compared to humans.

Because I don't see no fucking dog internet.
>>
>>69912151
>GRRM probably never got translators to do that.
That's waht I'm wondering. Are these people memeing about Hodor's name meaning 'hold the door' in different languages doing just that, memeing? Or is there something to it?
>>
>yfw Bran went back in time and made Roose retarded enough to tell Ramsay his son had been born in person
>>
>>69912226
I'd take a site infested with /pol/lacks over a site infested with SJWs any day
(farts)
>>
>>69912187
Ok so you're a virgin. Good to know you fucking lunatic. I'll be enjoying my normal life with my girlfriend and you can enjoy writing insane ramblings on this dumb website. I guess that's your life :)
>>
>>69912203
>But I share genes with my siblings, and thus with my niblings.
They're not your genes.
>Aww. You're too scared. That's adorable.
You're pathethic at baiting. Btw I said you're right already, you're right, every single form of life in the universe since the Big Bang is wrong, they are only plebs who reproduce, while you are enlightened and won't reproduce becasuse only unenlightened losers do that, right?
>>
>>69911776
>mfw the white walkers were the good guys right from the start
>>
>>69911911
>the continuation of life is the meaning of life.
Life doesn't care about race you fucking idiot. You're basically saying that brown and black people don't count as living beings.
>>
>>69912147
m8, you should be out trying to avoid genetic death, not spreading your shit on a board for TV AND FILMS
>>
>>69911949
>>69911986

These views are not common m8s:
>>69910880 >>69910893 >>69910952
>>69910982 >>69911029 >>69911054
>>69911282 >>69911415

these are the views of insecure /pol/tards who don't go outside.

the rise of Trump and far right in Europe is because of immigration and lack of security.

not because a female character on a TV show got to be manlier than a male character.
>>
>>69912245

Whiteness is largely an American invention, to take pride in the fact that they retained a pale skin while having no heritage of their own.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (38 KB, 465x478) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
38 KB, 465x478
>>69912226
thanks for the update Yoda
>>
>>69912245

Because in that case they are the "aggressors"?
>>
>everyone busy discussing /pol/ shit while I'm here mourning Hodor
>>
>>69912204
What is your post trying to say? No of course americans are not adapted to the environment they live in, hence the prevalence of things like cancer, heart disease, depression, etc. .
>>
>the show went to shit immediately after Tywin's death
Coincidence?
>>
>>69912283
t. nigger
>>
>>69910880
>her non-white minority

What?

Jaqqen's actor is German, how's that non-white?
>>
>>69912244
I'm pretty sure they're saying they were saying completely different things, then just switching to Hodor.

The implication of it being a shortened hold the door being lost and it just being him saying retard things.
>>
File: 426462364.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
426462364.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>69912226
Dude, it's like horseshoe theory! Am I right?
>>
File: sjwmask.png (564 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
sjwmask.png
564 KB, 1280x1109
>>69912226
Pic related.

>>69912261
Hahahaha you're not living a normal life with your ''girlfriend'', you're not going to have children, your life is not normal and you will suffer genetic death.
>>
File: jeor_mormont.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jeor_mormont.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>69912235

How is based Jeor subservient to an independent female?
>>
What was wrong with penis of the actor that plays Joffrey?
>>
>>69912266
Go and fuck some bitches and avoid genetic death
>>
>>69912283
It's an invention of the Spaniards you cuck
>>
>>69912238
Greys. Reptillians. Jews.
>>
>>69912304

t. a person from a real country.
>>
>>69912271
Of course race matters, it's why race exists. If race didn't matter it wouldn't exist. The reason why the population of northern europe looks the way it does is because they're adapted to their environment. The reason why the population of sub-saharan Africa looks the way it does, is because they're adapted to their environment. Race is a central aspect of life.

>>69912280
I have nothing better to do right now.
>>
File: 465342657.jpg (541 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
465342657.jpg
541 KB, 949x1423
>>69912317
>>69912323
>>
>>69912266
>They're not your genes.

Ok, so how are my kids' genes mine, then?

>You're pathethic at baiting.

But I'm not 'baiting'. I literally mean and genuinely believe that you're too scared to elaborate because you fear I would expose your world-defining concept as either incoherent or empirically false.
>>
>>69911371
>yfw they got slammed by SJW for all being white.
>>
>>69912257

you could have neither, or a healthy mix of both

instead of just ceaseless SJW witch hunts when theres no SJWs here. and when someone posts something stupid like the OP did, and anyone disagrees with his intensely anti SJW standpoint, the KEK KEK KEK shouts begin

its awful
>>
>>69912317
>>69912323
SJW Comic Mind.
>>
>>69912257
infested sites of ANY community isn't that nice.

but i'd take 5 SJWs over 5 /pol/acks. /pol/ is much worse at spamming.
>>
>>69912306
>German, how's that non-white?

>modern Germany
>white
>good one
>>
>>69912307
Hmm. Well, that's kind of a bummer for people who don't speak English. Even though it was dumb, it was kind of a big moment in the show.
>>
>>69912281
it's pretty normal to snap at hollywood brainwashing after viewing it for years and being confused why the world doesn't work that way. It happened a couple years ago to me and I was too disgusted to watch tv shows

now I just enjoy the memes and shitposting. You have to just get over it and accept they're going to have an agenda in any show.
>>
>>69912358
Which one is that
>>
>TFW watching while sitting next to a nigger woman on train
>scene where the actresses are getting tits out happens
>sweatingtshirtman.jpg
>>
>>69912295

That there are much more genetic bottlenecks than "racial phenotypes".
>>
>>69912323
And you will die childless virgin.
>>
>>69912325
Oh you meant jeor, he's dead.
>>
It's gotten so bad culturally the deepest things people have watched is Game of Thrones

How did this happen?
>>
>>69912317
>>69912323
I knew somebody would post this.
Guess what? A single comic doesn't disprove the point. SJWs suck, but /pol/ sucks even more.
>>
>>69911371
few things:

Everyone has macs. Why? You probably could have saved your a fuckton by going for a less trendy route maybe even encourage some on site training about how to use/optimize what you're working with but whatever probably some stupid company policy.

Why the fuck would you start recording your meeting when you're taking the empowered selfie. Now when it all falls to pieces and has to be rebuilt you'll have a timestamp of you're fucking stupidity becoming creation as a hallmark of your shitty choices in staff simply because they had to be all women. It's worse than the Canadian prime rib minister and his stupid fucking cabinet. Choose the best people for the job not the best people for public reception or acclaim.

Food. Get some fucking bananas you shitter. Superfood my asshole, blueberries are not fucking cheap and strawberries are not a meeting staple since that shit can spit juice no you have to put the leaves somewhere too

Lighting: Power saving bulbs kys

Attitude: Pompous, entitled, retarded. You're performing a job not making a statement of women's rights. You're not reputable by any means. You're a trashy, half-reported site with a full shelf of female editors. Why would the head editor be tweeting with fucking emoticons anyway. Shouldn't there be some linguistic solidarity as reporters to emphasize the weight and meanings of our words rather than fads and memes supported 25x25 shitty emoticons to express how feminine and empowered you are cryinglaughingsmiley cryinglaughingsmiley cryinglaughingsmiley cryinglaughingsmiley.

Why the FUCK are there phones at the table? I thought this was an editorial meeting not an extracurricular social event where we pensively eye the cookies but take none lest you be judged by the other women.

2/10 could optimize work environment tenfold but will eventually crumble under the weight of its own gender serving purpose
>>
>>69912375
>theres no SJWs here

I kind of am but I really don't talk about it because it's hardly ever relevant to TV and films. Like once a month there's something to talk about.
>>
>>69910880

>Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before!

This part was really, painfully obvious
>>
>>69912366
>Ok, so how are my kids' genes mine, then?
Jesus fucking christ. You're literally clinically retarded, I'm so, so sorry.

There's nothing to elaborate you fucking mongoloid. Either your genes exist in living life form after you're dead, or they don't.

>Empierically false
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: moly.png (163 KB, 514x368) Image search: [Google]
moly.png
163 KB, 514x368
>>69912366
>how are my kids' genes mine
>>
>>69912361
>I have nothing better to do right now.
You pathetic piece of shit, of course you have something better to do. Until you have impregnated a woman and ensured the continuation of your genes you always have something better to do. You disgust me.
>>
>>69912388
Glad I watched in English first and then switched immediately switched languages for the translation disaster
>>
Remember back when we didn't know?

Ah ... good times.
>>
>>69910880
STOP MAKING MULTIPLE GOT THREADS YOU ANNOYING FAGGOTS
>>
>>69912370
There is a Filipino on the left, 3rd from the back. There is an Asian at the end on left as well.
>>
>>69912289
That makes zero sense

Genes are genes

Girls arent vending machines
>>
>>69912452
sorry
>>
>>69912400
Okay.

>>69912402
Said the proud anti-white cuck as he was rationalizing why he should fail where each and every single one of his ancestors succeeded, willingly fail at that.
>>
>>69912448
some stories are better left unDABIDed
>>
>>69912438
same with dany like 10 times

>uhh we don't want a queen lol
>*burns everyone alive*
>>
>>69912361
So racemixing is bad because...?
>>
>>69912424
>I knew somebody would post this.
Of course you are, you're accustomed to people calling you out on your bullshit when you go full cuck-mode on 4chan.
>Guess what? A single comic doesn't disprove the point. SJWs suck, but /pol/ sucks even more.
Nope. If you're anti-white, you're pathethic, if you're pro-white, you're normal.
>>
>>69911371
Yes. I notice they've taken the time to have a group photo and upload it to their Twatter instead of doing some fucking work.
>>
>>69910952
I liked Osha.. so I wasn't cheering when she got stabbed either, thought she might at least put up more of a fight.
Who cares about some Khals that were around for all of one scene though?
>>
>>69910982
Well since all the strong males died fighting each other there will only be the weak and female left.
>>
>>69912441
>There's nothing to elaborate you fucking mongoloid.

No, seriously. If my genes were also my parents', and my parents' genes are also my siblings', and their children's genes are also theirs (and thus those of our parents), how are those genes not also mine?

And if they aren't, how are my kids' genes 'mine'?

>>69912442
[if those of my nephews and nieces aren't]?
>>
>>69911767
underrated
>>
>>69912441
>>69912442
but he's right. His siblings and his children both share half their genes with him
>>
>>69912444
Fair point, you're right.
>>
>>69912506
/pol/ isn't pro-white, /pol/ is anti-everyone that isn't white
>>
File: 1391818254661.png (381 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1391818254661.png
381 KB, 2000x2000
http://www.strawpoll.me/10288884
>>
>>69912475

So why are you as a supposed proud Irish-Polish-German-American willing to reproduce with a Norwegian-Scottish-Finnish-American?
>>
File: 1458438439902.jpg (39 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1458438439902.jpg
39 KB, 400x396
>>69912523
You're absolutely right friend. Only unenlightened losers reproduce, and your childrens genes aren't yours.

>>69912538
Still not his genes that is passed on.
>>
>>69912475
>Said the proud anti-white cuck as he was rationalizing why he should fail where each and every single one of his ancestors succeeded, willingly fail at that.

Where did i say that? I said I'm going to have kids with my girlfriend in a couple of years. Seems like the opposite of that.
>>
File: Which-part-dont-you-understand.jpg (37 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
Which-part-dont-you-understand.jpg
37 KB, 700x480
>>69910880
People like GoT because it breaks with the established clichés. Then again, 'only the strong survive' is a cliché too. And in GoT, it applies to males and females alike.

Anyway, maybe OP or whoever feels qualified can help me out and explain to me what's in for them when bringing their agenda to a tv show? What's with the 'girls are icky/I want no girls in my tv' trope? How come you care so much about that?
>>
>>69912539
Yes, so please fuck off
>>
File: 1456770071969.jpg (72 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1456770071969.jpg
72 KB, 480x477
>>69912510
Top kek.
>>
>>69911893
Dutch sub
>Houd de deur
>Houd deur
>Houdeur
>Hodeur
>Hodor
bravo
>>
>>69912546
Nowadays /pol/ is a shadow of its former self, note hence why I didn't say anything about /pol/ myself, only pointed out that being anti-white is being retarded, and being pro-white is being normal. No human being should wish harm upon another race, least of all their own.
>>
>>69912573
>DNA
>the thing that replicates itself almost perfectly
>not the same genes
>>
>>69912568
What is your question supposed to be striking at? The child of such a pair would be adapted to the continental european climate at large. The ''purer'' the child is though, the more adapted he or she would be to the environment their parnets genes have been living in through the generations.
>>
>>69910952
>>69911085
oh that's not a maga hat?
>>
How about you chose to reproduce or not because you aren't a dog driven by instinct.
>>
>>69912575
Fine, but I doubt you'll be having children for the right reason. I suspect your children are doomed to a life of being nothing but relics to pose for their parents Instagram accounts.
>>
File: 74474747.jpg (59 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
74474747.jpg
59 KB, 600x403
KEEP ON
>>
>>69912596
Chinese sub

>Beung ho huang
>beung huang
>beunghuang
>beuhuan
>hodor

BRAVO NOLAN
>>
>>69911054

but ramsay IS evil....
>>
Why does this show take so long to do the simplest of things? How many fucking episodes do we need of people just TALKING about doing something instead of just fucking doing it?
>>
>>69912629
>What is your question supposed to be striking at?

That any definition of "pureness" or "the white race" is arbitrary as fuck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.