[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CBS Pulls Monday’s Terrorism-Focused Episodes of Supergirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cherry.jpg (145 KB, 882x997) Image search: [Google]
cherry.jpg
145 KB, 882x997
CBS Pulls Monday’s Terrorism-Focused Episodes of Supergirl and NCIS: Los Angeles

>CBS is pulling its previously scheduled episodes of Supergirl and NCIS: Los Angeles from its Monday line up this week in the wake of the attacks in Paris this Friday. The scheduled episode of Supergirl, titled "How Does She Do It?", was to follow Kara as she dealt with a series of bombings across National City.

No Supergirl this week la familia.
>>
I don't get why networks do this, the attack didn't even happen in America and I doubt anyone is going to get triggered because a show has terrorists in it and there are terrorists in real life also.

The first thing I did when I heard of the attack was start watch 24 so I can see some terrorist ass-kicking.
>>
>>62754323
>No Supergirl this week la familia.

Nigger did you even read the whole thing?

>The episodes, which featured terrorism-themed content, are being replaced "out of sensitivity and respect to the events that occurred," a CBS insider told TVLine.

>The originally-planned episode of Supergirl, dubbed "How Does She Do It?" centered around bombings in National City and will be replaced by "Livewire," its Thanksgiving episode which was supposed to air next week.
>>
>>62754463
>>The originally-planned episode of Supergirl, dubbed "How Does She Do It?" centered around bombings in National City and will be replaced by "Livewire," its Thanksgiving episode which was supposed to air next week.

Hooray, instead shitty Red tornado we get an electric lesbian THANK YOU SYRIA, DELICIOUS RYONA
>>
File: btasgno.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
btasgno.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>Livewire

Neat
>>
Does she not wear hardly any makeup when she's Supergirl? She looks more plain or something.
>>
>>62754570

Lori Petty was great in that role.
>>
The terrorists were gonna be white people or soldiers. TV never does the Muslim terrorism thing anymore unless they have no choice like homeland.
>>
>>62754641

24 live another day had plenty of brown people and chinks as terrorists
>>
>>62754323

Those plot lines are par for the course with CBS. "Keep fear alive" garbage. Deny them your eyeballs, delete them from your channel list.
>>
>>62754610
She looks cuter without makeup
>>
So it's okay for CBS to report about recent events on the news but not show fictitious depictions of it?
Okay.
>>
no supergirl this week!? wait how is that different from every other week oohhh wait you watch that crap?
>>
>>62756581

>I'm going full fucking retard and no one can stop me!

Reading comprehension, chummers.
>>
>Mr Robot did it too

lel
>>
everytime i see a commercial for this show I do a noticeable cringe.

Looks fucking TERRIBLE

aren't there photos of this girl getting fucked in the ass out there btw??
>>
This is the dawning of the age of aquarius.
>>
>>62754426
>I doubt anyone is going to get triggered
everything triggers tumblr, which for some fucking reason seems to drive the decision making of all TV and movie execs everywhere
>>
>>62755841
she looks cuter when she was doing sex scenes on Homeland
>>
>>62754463
>getting Livewire instead
muh dick approves
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.