[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I MURDERED HIM, LMAO. DUDES, LET'S GO MURDER YARA AND THEON,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: Euron.jpg (10 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Euron.jpg
10 KB, 320x179
I MURDERED HIM, LMAO. DUDES, LET'S GO MURDER YARA AND THEON, FUCK YES! HE HAS NO COCK.
>>
Theon: but Yara has been reaving for the last 3 years, where were you?
Ironborn: YEEAAAAHHH!!!
Euron: You have no cock.
Ironborn: YEEAAAAHH!!
Yara: You all know me, and see what I'm capable of. I've commanded you in countless successful raids.
Ironborn: YEEAAAAHH!!
Euron: I killed your ruler. His people (you guys) have been taking lands throughout Westeros, but apparently losing Moat Cailan proves that Balon has done absolutely nothing, so now you should hate him because. Also, my cock is bigger than Theon's.
Ironborn: YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Aeron Greyjoy: Let me drown you so we can wrap this shit up.
>>
LET'S BUILD SOME BOATS AND CATCH THEM, MATES.
>>
>>69904910
Best crown
>>
>>Where's my Niece and Nephew? Let's go murder them
People actually get paid to write this
>>
Make the Iron Islands great again
>>
>>69905694
Lets build some boats and get to Mereen right quick, gents. Don't worry about how long it takes to build a fleet of ships from the surrounding trees. Somehow our fleet of ships will impress the Dragon Queen by their sheer volume, and we will get there within a tv season. Shit, why didn't we cut our trees down before? We could have ruled the seas, for fucks sake!
>>
isnt he supposed to be sexy dude with the devil's charm?

he's just some blundering bloke in the show?
>>
>>69905931
I cringed when he said that.
>>
>>69905993
this writing is offensively bad
>>
>>69905879
their budget cuts are really starting to show
>>
>>69905993
They can just use Littlefinger's teleporter to bring some trees over from other parts of the world
>>
>No Dragon Horn
>No hinting that he is a warlock
>No chests of gold
>No Naga's Ribs
>No plan
>>
>>69906081
No, they're just plain incompetent
>>
>>69906070
>You've done nothing to help the Ironborn, Euron, you've just been doing your own thing and basically been on vacation, living a pirate life.
>...Uh, I have a cock!
>YEAH EURON LEAD US WITH THAT CLEVER WIT!
I don't know how any writer for GoT hasn't been decapitated for incompetency yet.
>>
>>69906081
I hate so much about this show nowadays, but I don't hate the crown. It's simple driftwood. The Ironborn love jewels and whatnot, but when it comes to their religion and identity, they favor base symbols of the ocean.
>>
>>69906341
They forgot to write in Ser Illyn and replaced him with meme-Bronn so there's no one to do it now.
>>
File: 111.jpg (28 KB, 512x587) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
28 KB, 512x587
>mfw no basic mouth-to-mouth/cpr after he was drowned

So I guess the drowned god exists after all and he just spends his time reviving ironiggers.
>>
>>69905993
That's why the ironborn have never been a threat. Every time they've been defeated and had their ships burnt they just go "let's build a fleet!" and then the rest of the kingdom have a decade of peace while they scour their shitty little isles for some non-rotten wood.
>>
>>69906341

That kind of makes sense tbf. Ironborn are a bunch of stupid sea niggers.
>>
>>69906611
If you'd read the books you'd know that this is in fact the case.
>>
So another house extinct, unless Theon grows his cock back
>>
>>69905879

Make "Top Gun" out of twigs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKfbSHW9uGA

GREYJOY BY NAME, JOYFUL BY NATURE! AHARHARHAR!
>>
>Yara has enough support to literally take the entire Greyjoy fleet, the largest source of power for the Iron Islands
>Doesn't have enough support to win a little kingsmoot
BRAVO D&D
>>
>>69906690
They're stupid, but they shouldn't be THAT stupid.
>"Your dick's all retarded, and you talk like a fag"
Euron should have at least done something clever. Instead he admits to full blown regicide and for some reason everyone is A-OK with that because ??????? yet Theon and Yara were able to steal a fuckload of ships, so obviously the Ironborn were pretty divided, yet that wasn't shown at all during the Kingsmoot. They just cheered Euron on for insulting Theon for knowing a word and being a survivor of torture.

And my friends insist I'm a "harsh critic", fucking god.
>>
>>69906724
Except in the books the priests do perform the old version of resuscitation, and most people aren't even drowned properly but just have some water splashed in their face because everyone doesn't survive the true drownings.
>>
>>69906880
Something clever like pull out a fucking dragonhorn maybe so he backs up his dramatic plan and titles.

Instead of looking like a drunk hobo having delusions of grandeur, like how can non book readers take him seriously at this point especially when he gets his fleet stolen the next scene.
>>
>>69906919
In book four Aeron seemed to resurrect people just fine.
Unless I remember if wrong after six years. That's a possibility.
>>
>>69906880
To be fair Balon was actually pretty despised by his people in the books, so Euron admitting that was actually the better part of his speech that wasn't "lol I got a cock"
>>
>>69906880
>everyone is A-OK with that because ???????
Because he has the best plan.
>>
>>69906081
Well to be fair, the Driftwood Crown literally IS made of driftwood.
>>
>>69906869
I honestly couldn't tell whether they meant that she took the whole fleet, or if we were meant to see the fleet and notice that the best ships were gone. Either way is quite stupid, because if they only lost the best ships then why build new ones. They're fucking ironborn. Pay the iron price for some new ships along the way.

She took off with like three boatloads of people in a panicked state. How the fuck did they have enough sway to take the whole fleet. Everything about their scene was saying that they were fleeing for their lives aboard a ship or maybe two, not taking so many that the ironborn would feel the need to build new ones.
>>
>>69906976
Nah I think you're right
From the wiki of Ice and Fire

"Clergymen, called drowned men, are drowned a second time in earnest and brought back to life with a crude form of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Not all men are successfully revived, however."
>>
>>69906958
His line of "Let's go murder Theon and Yara" reminded me of that South Park episode where Butters escape the kennel. "Let's go murder one of these other dogs..." it's cartoon-levels of evil and just funny how stupid it was.

That horn will never happen in the show. "No one gets Kelly C's dragons!!111! Girl Power! xDDD"

>>69907010
Euron didn't kill Balon in the books, right? I know he fell off a bridge there too, but I don't think Euron admitted to doing it ever.
>>
>>69907214
The popular theory is that a faceless man killed Balon in the books, because he cameback few days after. But one commissioned by him, yeah
>>
>>69907245
>because he cameback few days after.

Because Euron* came back few days after
>>
>>69907245
Wasn't it connected to Neil's magic? The three leeches for three kings?
>>
>>69907275
Something still had to do the actual killing, it's not like Melisandre had a Death Note.
>>
>what is dead may never die

Arent these guys supposed to align with undead or at least the fire god who resurrects people.
>>
>>69907275
Fucking phone, Meli's magic.
>>
>>69907010
Where in the books is Balon despised?? There might have been instances where inconsequential people talked shit, like they always do. But the Ironborn didn't despise him at all.
>>
>>69906052
All white men are evil pigs now. Unless they're getting cucked.
>>
>>69907312
None of her magic is consistent though.
>>
>>69906880
They're a bunch of pirates that are pretending to be properly feudal. A strongman coming up and getting in by being loud, convincing and appealing to all the traditionalists that don't want a woman makes enough sense. Because that's what they want.
>>
>>69907313
Their own god can resurrect people.
>>
is he related to Alfie irl, they look very similar
>>
>>69907275
Maybe the leeches somehow affected the events, after all every others worked, but they worked in "normal" ways like they would have died anyway without the ritual
We don't really know
>>
COME ON GUYS MAKE THEON PAY THE IRON PRICE
>>
How long do they intend to keep this tomfoolery up?
>>
>>69907214
He did kill him. But he didn't go full retard and proclaim that he did it, because kinslaying is actually a thing in the books.

Seriously, why the fuck did D&D remove the kinslaying aspect from the show when it's such a big thing in the books? It's part of multiple character's motivation for not killing someone.
>>
>>69907245

And he paid him with a dragon egg
>>
>>69907275
No. All Melly did was look into her flames and saw that the kings would die. Then she made it look like her spell was the cause.
>>
>>69904910
>A woman will never lead the Ironborn
>I paid the Iron Price for this throne
>Now let's build lots of ships and use them like currency to buy our way into serving a woman
>YEAH! EURON KING!

Fucking Ironcucks I swear to R'hllor
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandfather_paradox

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS NOW GOT CANON

GOD BLESS D AND B
>>
>>69907489
Not only he proclaimed it but is first act as king was to try to kill the rest of his family
That was Dorne-tier
>>
> Trump fans shaking their heads when a local arrogant strongman populist rises to lead
Top wew
>>
>>69907489
I was right about to bring up kinslaying in response to >>69907350

I feel like they brought it up earlier in the show and then just decided to ditch it because it made things "too complicated" for them and their crayon-wielding writers.

Why do you think he killed him? Again I thought it was always kind of an uncertainty. Though his impeccable timing of showing up just after it happens is suspicious.
>>
File: check.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
>>69907555
Trips for the Lord of Light
>>
>>69906599
The actor playing Ser Illyn got cancer
>>
>>69907563
But Hold the Door is GRRM's plan according to the behind the scenes material>>69907571
>>
>>69907538
Nah m8. She used three leeches for three specific kings to die and they died.
>>
>>69907563
Whenever there's time travel in fiction there'll always be someone to complain.
It's impossible to not fall into a paradox or two.
>>
Why do the Ironborn think they are hot shit? Their best warriors got scared away by a couple of dogs and a shirtless dude. You clearly see they suck at this whole war thing.
>>
>>69907608
For the board is dark and full of digits
>>
>>69907615
And they couldn't replace him, even though they replaced Gregor twice.
Oh well. At least we got ourselves Bad Pussy out of it. Illyn wouldn't have wooed the ladies like that.
>>
>>69907655
Fuck off and die you old hag. No-one believes in your bullshit.
>>
I went downtown and now my peepee smells like poopoo lol
>>
>>69907660
Show's beyond redemption now lad, even /r/gameofcuckolds is revolting

D&D blunder of the age
>>
>>69904910

Why the fuck do the show writers not get murdering your own blood was one of the worst things you could do in the middle ages?
>>
Hey remember when kinslaying was a massive unforgivable taboo
>>
>>69907489
>>69907606
Because they're iron islanders, if you can be convincing and they decide they want you then you can always, as he did. Say "lol I paid the iron price for it"

It's all a matter of being convincing and being the right person that is liked well enough. It's a pseudo-feudal viking society where he killed an unpopular king. The bit where he said lets murder them was a bit fucked but I imagine he was surrounded by his most loyal inner circle at that point.
>>
Because the iron niggaz live by the sword and take what they want
>>
So did Yara take a few ships or the entire fleet?
>>
>>69907747
>>69907766
DABEED WHAT IF
>>
Why did none of the ironborn call bullshit on paying the gold price for their new ships, rather than taking the ships the had left and stealing themselves some better ones on their way to Mereen? Dude just waltzed in and promised to lead everyone to glory, and now you're going to sit around for months/years constructing ships like some mainland bitches?

Please don't tell me we were meant to believe Yara sailed off with everything except some skiffs.
>>
>>69907489
the moment stannis roasted shireen for better weather was the moment all bets on kinslaying went off.

Parents and siblings are killed off left and right, without any consequences whatsoever.

the justification is always "he was a cunt and noone liked him anyway" and everyone just rolls with it.
>>
>>69907823
>wanting inferior mainland ships
>>
>>69907664
what does make sense in the show?
>>
Wait till Davos learned the truth, then hes gonna cut off the red womans head
>>
>>69907747
> muh medieval knowledge
It depended on culture, mate. Muslims and Turkic cultures tended to kill a lot of potential threats when a new leader was crowned. In Europe, succession was guaranteed with sending brothers to monasteries, making them generals (high risk of dying) etc.

The Ironborn are savages. Their culture values strongmen over codified rules. Just because you have an illusion of what medieval culture was, the writing is not shit.
>>
>>69907900
Roose siding with the Lannisters.
>>
>>69907774
>that is liked well enough
>when he's been off and everyone thought he'd gone mad in a storm and died until just a few minutes ago
>his most loyal inner circle
>when he just fucking arrived

In the books it made perfect sense that they'd follow him. He didn't proclaim to have committed a massive taboo, but instead brought with him more exotic riches than his sister had ever brought home from her reaving, AND he showed some magic shit off. THAT is the kind of shit iron islanders would follow.

Him going "yo what up I've got a big cock, and oh yeah I killed my brother so what?" is NOT being convincing, in any fucking way.
>>
>dude who cares if it only takes two months to reach Mereen on ship
>I'm sure we can build an entire fleet and get there before them
>>
>>69907929
>three episodes later his legitimized bastard marries a suspected regicide and wanted traitor

good job dabid
>>
>>69907923
>Culture based on Nordic vikings
>values strongmen over codified rules

Yeah no.
>>
>>69907664
Why does ISIS think its hot shit? Why do Trump fans think they are smart? Why do Marxists think they understand economics?

They aren't just bad. They're so bad, that they can't recognize it.
>>
>>69907179
It's said that Aeron never failed to resuscitate
So either he's very good at CPR or the Drown God exists and favours him
>>
>>69904910
Reminder that Pike is the only Iron Island
>>
>>69907923
>the writing is not shit.
gonna have to disagree with you there pat
>>
File: Euron.jpg (163 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Euron.jpg
163 KB, 1024x576
>I come back from kicking ass across the sea and you faggots are thinking about following a bitch or her eunuch brother? The fuck is wrong with you idiots?
>>
>>69908006
But in the show and books its explicitly shown before this that Ironborn value merits and promise of strength over lineage, rationality or obedience. Also, Vikings were not exacly known as the law obeying kind.
>>
the ironborn are totally shit but like in a funny way.

its cool and dumb at the same time the way the crowning ceremony involves drowning their king and waiting to see if he'll wake up.

they probably all smell like fish too
>>
>>69907957

Yeah, I have no idea why they had to change it all so drastically compared to the books. They could've at least have had that one fat guy who was a fookin legend of the Iron Isles and would've easily won if ge could actually stand up.
>>
>>69907919
How can he learn the truth? Nobody knows of the burning of Shireen except for Stannis' men and they all ran off or died.

Stupid fucking show Stannis poor Dillane
>>
>>69907675
There have been 4 Gregors now though.
>>
>>69908058
>not sexy
>no blue lips
>no eyepatch
That's just wrong
>>
>>69908058
i want to fuck that boat bitch that theon was fucking in the boat, way back in time
>>
>>69907957
half of them are like "No, fuck having a woman" a bunch of the others are happy to take whoever is the biggest strongman around, and the rest fucked off with Yara. Yes it could have been done better but consider that their entire culture is "we take what we want from whoever" and he proclaims he did just that, to an unpopular king in opposition to a lukewarm at best heir.

>>69908006
most if not all of the most well known viking rulers are strongmen that served in the Varangian guard.
>>
>>69908080
>4 Gregors
Fine, replaced him three times.
>>
>>69908058
is that rufus hound
>>
File: got_yara.jpg (159 KB, 878x515) Image search: [Google]
got_yara.jpg
159 KB, 878x515
Why do the Ironborn wear their armour fucking everywhere, do they not have normal clothes?
>>
>>69908116
No. That's why Balon made fun of how Theon was dressed back when they met.
>>
>>69908116
They're a bunch of niggers who throw axes at each other
I'd wear armor all the time too if I were them
>>
>>69908116
Considering the type of people the ironborn are, i guess it would be stupid to take your armor off.
>>
i hate this fucking danish faggot
>>
>>69908065
>Ironborn value merits and promise of strength over lineage, rationality or obedience.

That's because in the Norse kingdoms kings who fucked up were very liable to get deposed(and killed) to get replaced by someone who could do the job, or could promise to do the job. That's what the Kingsmoot is meant to represent in GRRM's world: the viking nobles choosing their own leader instead of strictly going by lineage when it's clearly not helping anyone.

That's a very far throw from choosing a mad self-proclaimed kinslayer that has nothing to back his words up with as your king, however.
>>
>>69908222
So why doesn't he have a magical horn that burns the lungs of whoever blows on it?
>>
>one of his selling points is that his brother went to pointless wars and lost
>moments later declares war on his niece and nephew because herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
FUCK YEAH
>>
if my dad was king and then i got to be king everyone would be fucked lol, because i like black strippers and breakfast sandwiches and OE 800 40oz, and nothing else.
>>
>>69908254
Dude that sounds really gay. Blowing a horn? What is this, band camp? Lol!
>>
File: THEUROWEDESERVE.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
THEUROWEDESERVE.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
>we will never get spooky crazy pirate euron / secretly hector barbossa
>get dumb partyboy instead
>>
>>69908335
Hey! HATESPEECH IS NOT WELCOME HERE! DABEED I NEED SOME MUSCLE!
>>
>>69908291
That's probably why sub-saharan africa was 100% tribes of niggers exactly like you when it was discovered.
>>
>>69908164
>>69908176

True enough. Weird to see dudes wearing helmets to an election though. With any normal people that would be a huge political statement.
>>
>>69904910
Should have casted him as Victarion and had the Eurio thing happen

what makes him special in the show? he's just another random seanigger, not the crazy world-travelling force of nature that's a real threat to Westeros
>>
>>69908413
Safety first.
>>
Why did they make the end of that scene a montage? It felt like D&D really wanted to rush through it. This was the first time in a long while that they had the opportunity to give us some interesting backstory on one of the great houses, and they push it through the door with a shitty montage? I was pretty disappointed.
>>
>>69908451
You just didn't get it. That's what you're supposed to say when someone doesn't like your shit, right? That they didn't get it?
>>
>>69908413
>10seconds after coronation
>Lets murder my niece and nephew

I'd be wearing full plate to this shit.
>>
>>69908398
you mother fucker im white
>>
>>69906769
that whole volcano cock meme that got bandied about a bit is in fact a confirmed leak.
Theon (the one) and femdom go to essos and meet red priest(ess) red priest toasts some orphans and tells the one, we can rebuild you, we have the technology.
theon is the prince who was promised
theon is the one.

all that bullshit in the temple where high red priestess hot chick was saying dany is the one who was promised is just misdirection, they have another motive for earning her trust.
>>
>>69908521
>I'd be wearing full plate

Yeah well you're not in the show Victarion, buzz off.
>>
What happened to the good brother?

Where is the dusky woman?
>>
>>69908364
>supposed to be charismatic and charming

>yo theon why u using them smart words u a girl or somefin
>no dick lmaooooooooooooo
>>
>>69908451

They had to make sure they had time for yet another fucking Arya ninja training session....oh, and that important "there's a wart on my cock" bit.
>>
>>69908095
>most if not all of the most well known viking rulers are strongmen that served in the Varangian guard.
>t. history pro
>>
>>69908555
Nice trips. Go break some chains.
>>
YEAH AH RURPED YOUR SHEA STAWN CHAR BOOT ARR PEED THE ARN PROICE
>>
>>69908095
Only thing vikings did was plow the ground for 300 chapters
>>
>>69908526
>tfw Varys gave up his boycock so that Theon could get a cock in the future
>the fire was actually a time portal
>the voice was actually saying "What Is Dead May Never Die."

It finally makes sense.
>>
>>69906869
all the ships in that scene had raised sails, in the escape montage you could clearly see them lowering the sails. Those ships you saw where the ones left behind.
>>
>>69908622
We Vinland Saga now?
>>
File: ah ah pepe.jpg (11 KB, 236x233) Image search: [Google]
ah ah pepe.jpg
11 KB, 236x233
>becomes king
>is first act as a king is to loose all his military power to some dumb bitch

I would like to say you cant make this shit up, but they did
>>
>>69908526
Nah, theon is going to go crawling back to Sansa and Jon. Showramsay is so OP that it will take not only the North, The Wildlings and the Tullys, but also the Iron Born faction loyal to Theon and Yara.

It's Melisandre who will eventually re-grow his volcano cock, once he's revealed as Azor Ahai. The whole deal is an inversion of what the usual thing we'd expect (jon = azor ahai, theon gets resurrected by the drowned god on his coronation)
>>
>>69908622
>>69908640

I would say back to >>/a/ but I know how hard it's over there
>>
>>69908637
okay i just rewatched the scene, not all had raised sails but they where clearly stationary, at anchor.
>>
>>69908561
Seriously what happened

>>69908640
never forget
>>
>>69908688
His very first act was to tell everyone to join him in murdering his family.

His second act was realising he got cucked by said family, like a retard.

Neither are something I'd like in my ruler, really.
>>
>>69906207
The rape of the Greyjoys in this show is the biggest atrocity in television history.
>>
If I had to choose a king, I'd choose a thoughtful, sensitive dude who cries to this song because he's loved and lost. That's what I want in a king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA
>>
>>69908897
have you ever watched legend of the seeker?
I loved the books that series was based on.
If i wasnt so emotionlaly dead I would have cried after watching that series :(

GOT coulld have been written by god himself compared to that crap.
>>
File: Trump-Une-620x620[1].jpg (77 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Une-620x620[1].jpg
77 KB, 620x620
>>69905638
it's fucking absurd there's no way this would work in real life.
>>
>>69908623
You're an idiot.

There's a reoccuring theme with hidden messages being whispered and concealed from the viewer throughout the entire series.

The fire told Varys, and Lyanna told Ned, to HOLD THE DOOR.
>>
>>69908977
I was just disappointed that it was cancelled and left us hanging.

Also Richard is a stupid name for a hero.
>>
>>69908921
I could be your king anon.
I cant even listen to stuff like that because of the pain in my life. I force myself to smile so as not to hurt the people i care about. Inside me is an ocean of tears and i fear the day i cant hold it back any longer.
>>
>>69908977
>I loved the books that series was based on.

The Sword of Truth was absolute shit, though, and the show's Xena-ish take on it was an improvement, from what little I saw of it.
>>
>>69909086
Very few people got to call him Richard., To me and you he was Lord Rahl.
If you want closure you should read the books, but stop at confessor, Goodkind lost his way with omen machine.

Who is the richard in your life you dislike and why?
>>
>>69904910
Shows that the people of Pyke aren't really the sharpest tools in the shed.
>>
>>69909114
to each his own
what are some books you enjoyed?
>>
>>69909229
I'm not here to talk about my book-reading habits. But GRRM's books are better, that's for sure.

Because no matter the quality of GRRM's prose, at least he didn't put in magic BDSM-dominatrixes and sub nuns sucking dick under a table to fulfil his fetishes and full-retard Objectivism shit in his books. Oh and no evil chickens.

SoT was true bottom-of-the-barrel fantasy schlock by a crap writer, elevating even GRRM to Tolkien's heights in comparison.
>>
>>69909392
>magic BDSM-dominatrixes and sub nuns sucking dick under a table
That sounds nice.
>>
File: coyote.jpg (5 KB, 163x201) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
5 KB, 163x201
>>69906880
>>"Your dick's all retarded, and you talk like a fag"
>>
>>69906880
>Instead he admits to full blown regicide and for some reason everyone is A-OK with that because ???????
Probably because Balon Greyjoy was a little cunt and fucked up the whole "Greyjoy Rebellion" ten years earlier.
>>
>>69909392
>sub nuns sucking dick under a table
I do not remember this scene. Please remind me of it.
>>
>>69909457
So "he was a cunt!", yet again?

One really must wonder how the kingdoms had such a thing against kinslaying for thousands of years when all it really took was a person being a cunt for it to be alright with everyone.
>>
>>69909530
I mean, if I were a bannerman for the Greyjoys, I'd be pretty apathetic to Balon's death if he killed off my men in a petty rebellion because he wanted to wear a crown of literally sticks.

And Balon's reason for rebelling was "Robert's a cunt the Targaryens were cunts for taking away our pirate hats".
>>
>>69909392
I think you missed the underlying them of the fight of the righteous against the depravity society was falling into, there are a lot of parallels to the real world in the sword of truth series, and a lot of points that should have provoked at least a little thought, particularly about morallity and ethics. Was Richard right to break the jaw of that young girl??? would you have done it? Where the old wizards in the right to banish a whole caste of society in order to maintain their own way of life? Sure theres a lot of gratuitous fetishism in there, but that was the entertainment side of it, and your right that he may not have been the best writer around, but hes far from the worst.
And GRRMs books have far more 'shocking' acts of violence and sexual depravity than goodkinds. All in all id say both writers are roughly equal in talent and story, I enjoyed both series but neither is my favourite author.
>>
>>69909878
>GRRMs books have far more 'shocking' acts of violence and sexual depravity than goodkinds.

They're not tied to stupid Objectivism, nor are they clearly GRRM's own fetishes showing up when a woman is shown to be raped, it's to showcase the world and characters. Not to add some fantasy dominatrix shit so he can wank.

The only time GRRM put in his own fetishes is in all the food descriptions.

> All in all id say both writers are roughly equal in talent and story

You are delusional.
>>
>>69910091
haha oh wow woman detected

tits or gtfo granny
>>
>>69907387
Nope.

He's a Danish actor, Alfie is British.
>>
>>69910091
You are arrogant and opinionated.
>>
>>69909530
It even retcons former established things in the show.

Why would anyone hate Jaime for breaking his vows to kill a cunt?

The show went full retard this season.
>>
>>69910165
butthurt truthfag detected

shit series with a shit tv adaptation on a shit network that got cancelled
>>
>>69910091
What's wrong with objectivism?
>>
>>69904910
can someone explain to me why I should hate euron? I know the actor is a bad actor, but the writing for yara and theon is way worse.
>>
>>69910267
isms are stupid
>>
>>69910226
Only when it comes to people thinking the sword of truth was good. I wasted good time reading that shit because of fuckers like you saying it was good fantasy.

At least Ayn Rand didn't have to resort to cobbling together a fantasy world to put forward her Objectivism.
>>
>>69906081
lol
>>
>>69910226
Face it. He blew you the fuck out.
>>
>>69910255
no idea what you're talking about post your saggy tits or get out
>>
>>69909530
All of ASOIAF is based on "someone being a cunt".

Aegon conquered Westeros because the Storm King was a cunt and denied a marriage offer.

Robert rebelled against the throne because Rhaegar was a cunt and kidnapped his bride.

Robb Stark launched a war against Joffrey because he was a cunt and beheaded his father.

Walder Frey did the Red Wedding because Robb Stark was a cunt and fucked some farmgirl over his hot daughter.

Now Ramsay is going to get driven out of Winterfell because the Boltons were cunts and betrayed the Starks.
>>
>>69905638
>>69905694
>>69905931

Top kek
>>
>>69910278
> I know the actor is a bad actor, but the writing for yara and theon is way worse.

That's because the show is doing all the writing now while GRRM blogs about the food he's eating
>>
>>69908189
So do we (the Danes)
>>
>>69910267
The validity of Objectivism in the real world isn't at stake, Goodkind's way of putting it in his story and how he wrote things to make it work was what's stupid.
>>
>>69910091
How do you know what grrms fetishes are?
A lot of what he did had nothing to do with showcasing the characters or world, it was simply shock value. And he didn't have sex nuns he had sex witches....you've got no real argument, chump.
>>
>>69910289
You wasted that time yourself. I've been recommended a lot of books that I've never finished, if I'm not into it by the 3rd chapter it don't get finished.
>>69910306
No you didn't.
>>
File: hope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>69904910
The kingsmoot was one of my favorite chapters in the whole book series, and they completely fucked it up. I fucking hate whats happened to Game of thrones
>>
>>69910365
The point is that the only time you can really feel GRRM inserting things for his own salivation is the food descriptions. In Goodkind's case it's the dominatrix and enslaved nuns being forced to suck cock bits.

> Sisters of the Light
>not magic nuns

Yeah okay.
>>
>>69910475
What -exactly- is wrong with a passionate insertion of enslaved rape nun fantasies into a story?

Are you some kind of puritan?
>>
>>69904910
How long does it actually take to build a fleet of boats?
>>
>>69910475
I was referring to grrm not having nuns, but witches instead.
The point of the rape was to show how these once extremely powerful people where now completely dominated, reduced to slaves, except in naked empire, the rape there was for different reasons.
>>
>LET'S CALL A KINGSMOOT
>should we summon all the nobles to the great hall in Pyke, to feast and proclaim their allegience?
>NO, WE SHALL KEEP IT ON THE SACRED SPOT WHERE ALL KINGSMOOTS ARE HELD
>it's just a random spot on the island with absolutely nothing signifying its importance

And I thought the Northerners were low-key with marrying in front of a tree.
>>
>>69910519
>she's upset that woman are not as strong as in her bubble universe.
>>
>>69907747
This, Kinslaying is considered even worse than Kingslaying in Westeros.
The only reason Euron hadn't been executed for raping Victarion's wife was because his brother didn't want to be a kinslayer.
>>
>>69910576
Depends on how good you want them to be. But then that also depends on the timber you've got, and I've never even seen a tree in the Iron Islands scenes.

So I'd say it'd take them a decade to make a fleet good enough to woo the dragon queen.
>>
>>69910576
years
>>
>le you've got no cock! :^)

Euron=Tyrion fucking confirmed!
>>
>>69904910
They could have at the very least kept the scene where Euron his crew bring out giant coffers of gold to bribe all the captains, that would have made the scene less stupid.
>>
I love GoT but they sure fucked this one up. In the books this was like a debate between pirates, which was pretty cool. They tried to make their case. In the series it was like a dick waggling contest.

>lol yeah I killed my brother, Theon has no cock, Yara has a pussy, im gonna ask the dragon lady politely out on a date. Vote Euren 2016.

I mean what is this shit, is the show doing like a Donald Trump commentary? Despite having no cock Theon is twice the man than Eureon.

Also, wheres the fucking eyepatch, and loveable asshole Victarion!?
>>
>watching yesterdays episode
>sneeze
>missed the kingsmoot
dammit
>>
>>69910761
They never even showed his crew. He has a scary crew of guys with no tongues and a badass ship called silence that I guess theon just stole due to poor writing. God this show is shit. They didnt even give Euron his crow's eye namesake eyepatch
>>
>>69910761
I think they rushed into it, they could've had more build up to emphasise how important it is. Instead they literally start it halfway through Asha's speech
>>
>>69910632
But anon

Balon was a cunt
>>
>We don't want to be ruled by a woman
>Let's build a fleet so I can marry a woman to help us do stuff
Not to mention the plan is retarded. Does he really think Dany won't drop him as soon as she sets foot on Westeros? Not to mention none of them knows how to fight at land. At sea they might stand a chance since one of them is an experienced captain.
Also, if they want to fuck shit up and have good ships and captains why don't they take up piracy or trade? Then they wouldn't need Dany at all and could become powerful on their own.
>>
They didn't even mention the fact that the Drowned Priest is supposed to be Aeron Greyjoy. Anyone not familiar with the books will just think he's some random unimportant priest.
>>
>>69910811
>"Silence"
Wow! That sounds like something an autistic 12 year old would put in their Shadow the Hedgehog fanfiction.
>>
The drowning scene was actually amazing, and then they ruin it with a shitty forced "where is my niece and nephew, let's go murder them >:)"
>>
>No Nagga
>No horn
>No tongueless ccrew
>DUDE MURDERING MY FAMILY LMAO

JUST FUCK MY IRONBORN PLOT UP PHAM
>>
>>69910883
Also, why would she marry him for some ships. She's got motherfucking dragons. She'll take your ships or burn them around you from the sky. In the books he promises to steal her dragons with that horn. In the show there's literally nothing to suggest he'd get his way.
>>
>>69911000
Outright saying "Let's go murder my niece and nephew." sounds like something an autistic 12 year old would put in their fanfiction.
>>
>>69911000
Why? Thats exactly the kind of name that pirates gave their ships. Blackbeard's was Queen ann's revenge
>>
File: Farmland Saga.png (413 KB, 834x671) Image search: [Google]
Farmland Saga.png
413 KB, 834x671
>>69908640
>>69908622
>>
>>69911043
It was amazing until they just plopped him down on the ground and he magically started breathing again on his own. Now it's magic and the drowned god exists instead of it being an old custom evolved from pulmonary resuscitation.
>>
>>69911072
and yet the show won an emmy for best writing last year. Is GOT a massive troll or something?
>>
>>69911043
Yeah that shit cracked me up so hard. It was like some cartoon. Holy fuck
>>
>>69904910
Normies actually like this shit though, they think it was a great episode.
>>
>>69911125
I was about to say to my friend how cool it is that they basically developed a religion around them learning cpr, and then the magic shit happens
>>
>>69907624
These posts never get (You)s. Bookcucks don't want to accept reality
>>
>>69908095
>most if not all of the most well known viking rulers are strongmen that served in the Varangian guard.
Lol
>>
>>69911220
normies dont care about plot making sense, they just want to see shit like muh strong women and dragons or zombies
>>
A Song Of Cocks And Farts
>>
>>69908291

YOU HAVE MY SWORD!
>>
>>69908291
you sounds like Bobby B tho and, all things considered, he was a pretty great king since as soon as he died everything went into the shitter
>>
File: Tve11387-00000001-42.gif (68 KB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
Tve11387-00000001-42.gif
68 KB, 321x240
Literally Lord Flashhart.
>>
>mfw in the books the greyjoys are rapers
>but in the show the greyjoys are the rapees
>>
>>69912552
Glad I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>69908897
>Martells
>>
>>69906081
it's called the driftwood crown for a reason fucking showfag
>>
>>69910576
Two episodes tops.
>>
>>69906880
>he admits to full blown regicide and for some reason everyone is A-OK with that

I'd just like to point out this is the third time this season alone this shit has happened
>>
>>69904910
I MURDERED HIM
I RAPED HIM
NOW LET'S KILL HIS CHILDREN

pottery D&D
>>
>>69913116
Pretty sure every episode has had a "you've got no cock!" joke as well. Euron is simply a distilled version of the full season.

At least no-one was stabbed in the neck this episode.
>>
>>69908058
>tall, handsome man with good hairline
>has googly eyes

EVERY TIME
why do tall people always have fucked up eyes?
>>
>>69913116
It's a new rule.

If you kill someone and say you're him, you ACTUALLY become him.

NOW I AM DORAN
NOW I AM KHAL
NOW I AM BALON
>>
>let's go murder Balon's children lmao

But why? I mean, Asha wanted you executed for kingslaying which is to be expected, but why does everyone want to kill Theon and Asha now?
>>
>>69907746\
Nah this has been best season yet

Reminder if you don't like it you belong on reddit.
>>
>>69913751
Because she's a girl and girls can't be kings lmao. I'm sssiiiillly!
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 290x290
>>69913507
i'd suck his dick.
>>
>>69913751
Dude you gotta be loyal to your commander and follow every command.

Until you throw him off a bridge/stab him to death.
>>
You all belong in /got/ general.

I cant believe how many fans there are for this shit tier high budget porn series. Stop shitting up this board with needless threads, you tasteless man children
>>
>>69913751
The show had to ugh show how stupid the islanders were that chose to follow Euron over the female Asha.
>>
>>69905638
It's funny because I saw so many people getting hyped for the Kingsmoot.
>>
Why didn't Yasha keep the boats on a safe distance and then make it rain arrows on the rest of the cucks on the island?
Theon's godlike with the bow
>>
So wait, what is Euron like in the books?
>>
>>69910782
they cut that to make more room for fart noises and shots of penises in close-up
>>
>>69913949
He's a sexy mad beast with blue lips and one eye. Also knows magic and has enough gold to hire a faceless man to kill a king.
>>
>>69913949
Mad, bad and dangerous to know.
>>
>hell yes I killed my faggot brother, and I'll kill my no cock nephew and his SJW sister too
>*cheers*

I thought /tv/ would like him

I thought it was going to be a comedic scene where he doesn't wake up
>>
>>69914029
>blue lips and one eye.
sounds gay. just like book daario.
>>
>>69913949
He has a cool dagron horn.
>>
>>69913507
>handsome
>forehead literally looks like a mini-ass
>>
>>69908116

What armor? A tiny breastplate of boiled leather? That's hardly armor and not restrictive at all.
>>
>>69913942
>Theon's godlike with the bow

Theon sure seemed cocksure last time he used one
>>
File: EuronGreyjoy.jpg (185 KB, 698x524) Image search: [Google]
EuronGreyjoy.jpg
185 KB, 698x524
>>69913949
>>
https://youtu.be/ZIpsM2gIEto
Tell me the kingsmoot wasn't exactly this and I'll call you a liar.
>>
>>69908521
>water everywhere
>full plate
>>
>>69913949
a retarded lol so edgy character that idiots pretend to like
>>
>>69914285
Too old
Euron is supposed to look younger than Victarion
>>
>>69913949
Cultural appropriation: the character.

He's basically an ironborn dude that's stolen something from every culture rather than just westeros.
>>
>>69914285
>We can't get Mads Mikkelsen!
>Then just get me the next dannish actor in the list.
>Here you go
>Damm he's not like Mads at all!
>But he's dannish
>Goddamit we are out of time, bring him in.

That's what happends.
>>
>>69904910
You know he's supposed to be a meme character the first time he appeared.
>>
>>69904910
>one of the top 3 most sinister characters in the books
>le pirate man gimme ships
>>
File: RAGNAR-672x372.jpg (64 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
RAGNAR-672x372.jpg
64 KB, 672x372
>Charismatic sea lord who lives on the verge of insanity thanks to his visions and drug abuse
>>
>>69913507
My eyes are fine thank you very much
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.