[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gambit-MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: gambit01.jpg (36 KB, 398x454) Image search: [Google]
gambit01.jpg
36 KB, 398x454
How hyped are you, /tv/?

"The name the studio has found is a surprising one: Doug Liman.

Liman is in final negotiations to direct the comic book movie after a several rounds of meetings, including one that took place Thursday.

Liman certainly knows his way around action movies. He last directed the well-regarded sci-fi action movie Edge of Tomorrow, which starred Tom Cruise. He is also known for directing Mr. & Mrs. Smith and The Bourne Identity, two massive hits, commercially and critically.

But those two movies are also famously known for having been troubled productions, with the films needing to be saved in post-production. Fox distributed 2005's Smith, while Stacey Snider, now co-chairman of Fox, was the chairman of Universal who oversaw the tumultuous making of 2002's Bourne.

"Still, Liman has had time to mend relations. He just wrapped Mena, a 1980s drug cartel drama that reteams him with Cruise and will be distributed by Universal. "

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/channing-tatums-gambit-finds-new-828590
>>
>>62696294
BWEEEEE BWEEEEEE

But no, what I've seen of his work (Bourne Identity and Edge Of Tomorrow) were both damn good films.
>>
>>62696294
Worried as fuck!

He better have his Red and Black eyes.
He better be suave with the ladies.
Belladonna needs to be involved.
Sinister needs to be involved.
No more of that floating card shit he needs to throw them.
He better at least carry around the shi'ar bo staff.
He better have a trench at somepoint.
He better be smoking.
Better be agile as fuck.

I heard Chris Claremont is writing too, any source on that?

So if all of the above are achieved yea im fucking hyped.

If he doesn't have Red and Black eyes in the first trailer then fuck it, dropped.
>>
its gunna be worse that Dare devil, Mon'Amie
>>
As long as he is not nigerized, I will look forward to it.
>>
>INB4 Black gambit
>INB4 Big guy
>InB4 Hes hired by the CIA and given a black leather suit
>INb4 he quits smoking, because its bad fo yur health Mon'amie
>INB4 he's a ladies man that never gets any ladies because they make him sleazy and not sexy
>>
>Tom Cruise as Gambit
Cant wait for Cruise to blow capeshit out of the water
>>
>>62698049

Channing Tatum is already confirmed as gambit
>>
>>62696294
I love Gambit. If the whole movie takes place in New Orleans I'm good.
>>
>>62696294
>Ace of Clubs and Ace of Spades are both red.

FUCK THIS IMAGE
>>
File: average white male.jpg (33 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
average white male.jpg
33 KB, 600x399
>>62698033
>>62698049
>>
>>62698209

You are one stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>62697934
and no PC characters
and no character should become gay/pansexual
>>
>>62698245
Oh please dont start with this whole why cant a character be black again.

Look, Gambit is a Gumbo french white dude. if you made him black it would just be fucking stupid.
>>
>>62698599

I think he's more complaining about autists always having the same kneejerk reaction EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

>HURR DURR HE'S GONNA BE A QUADRAPLEGIC BLACK TRANSEXUAL WITH AIDS NOW

It's not clever or funny, just really tiresome now. When it actually happens, feel free to complain, but don't shoot your mouth off like a retard for retard's sake.
>>
>>62698638
>62698638
true, but i just consider those troll posts.

I also think its kind of tapping into the fear people have that things they love are being constantly changed .
>>
its going to be bad, Gambit was such a specific character, they're going to modernize him it cant be helped.
>>
It's a fox movie do you niggas never learn?

this will be xmen origins wolverine all over again
>>
>>62700082

>I'm going to ignore both X'Men:FC and X-Men: DOFP which were both critical successes with critics because then what argument would I have?

Faggot
>>
>>62698033
>>62698049
He can't be black. His nickname in literally "The White Devil."
>>
>>62700173

And y'know CHANNING TATUM ALREADY GOT CAST
>>
>>62700191
I'm not going to trust anything to stay the same until they start filming.
>>
>>62700219

eat that tinfoil hat while you're at it, fucktard.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.