[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip to sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0704 - IMG_0705.jpg (439 KB, 3244x1717) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704 - IMG_0705.jpg
439 KB, 3244x1717
hey everyone!

I (m,23) want to travel to sweden with a group of boyscouts. ages will be like 14-whatever. I once have been to tiveden for 2 weeks and enjoyed the countryside very much. As we are going to hike, I'd like to ask you some questions:

what are desireble places to visit? we start in germany, will travel then to sweden either by train or train+ferry. we are looking for beautiful landscapes, loads of forest and some civilisation to buy food ;)

is camping in regular forests legal / will it get us into problems? we most likely will have campfires and tents.

anything we MUST do + things we should definitly avoid?

how much have you spent for a living?

how much is an average roll of 35mm film in sweden? :D

we are experienced in traveling, hiking.
kind regards!
in exchange, feel free to ask me anything

pic related, i took it in tiveden.
>>
op here.

I forgot: we will be 10-20 people I guess
>>
for camping/fire google allemansrätten (doesnt apply to national parks though).

campfires are not generally forbidden, it depends on the forest-fire-danger.

camping for groups on private land requires permition of the owner, if you are alone you can camp everywhere as long as its not in sight of a house.

As for destinations there are just so many to choose from, depends on whether you want to hike completely through the wilderness or on an established trail http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/Things-to-do/Adventure--Sports/Hiking/

I can only recommend doing a canoe-tour, there are organizations that offer guided tours or just give you the equipment for a couple of days. I once did it and they actually picked us up in Germany so that would be an easy option for you.

Otherwise Ive only been to the Fulufjället National Park right at the border to Norway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B12R8NSC1lU .
I had a great time and really enjoyed it there but cant really compare to other locations.
>>
>>1076065
>how much is an average roll of 35mm film in sweden?
Pretty much the same as everywhere else in the world? About 80-100kr last I looked.

Gotland is beautiful.
>>
You can stay in the forest pretty freely without getting into trouble. Stay out of sight from people's houses, and you're technically not allowed to stay more than 1 night in each place without permission from the land owner.

Pick an area you like, then contact a local Swedish scout group there. They'll be happy to give you tips on more detailed places to go
>>
OP here.

Thank you so far! I guess we will do some days of cannoing. If there is any update, I will let you know.

Films are like 2€-6€ in germany, so they are somewhat more expensive in sweden. Guess I'll bring my own then ;)
>>
>>1076987
>canoing
The boyscouts in the village next to mine canoed along the Klarälven, close to Karlstad. They were a bit older (16-18yo) but it wasn't too tiring or difficult.
>>
>>1076987
If you are on a budget and still want to canoe but without a guide you can rent canoes from 'frilufsfrämjandet' for 24 hours for something like 100kr. You might want to get in touch beforehand though since they might not always be staffed.
>>
>>1076065
ficki ficki?
>>
>>1077145
ficken scheiße kacken blasen. deine eltern sind geschwister.

you glad now?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.