[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 95x127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 95x127
My dad is planning on paying for (presumeably) most of my vacation for my 30th birthday. Id like to go somewhere other than vegas (like my brother) to go and just relax, wonder around take in the sites and indulge in my usual sexual degredation. Any suggestions where to go? Not portland or tahoe because ill be going there anyway within the next few weeks. Granted im not sure of the budget im alloted, but i can split the difference. I live in california so something in a neighboring state area would be apreciated
>>
>>1067498
Not enough info, silly.

Do you hike? Do you dine out? Do you like museums? What kind of sites would you personally be passionate about when you tell your Dad your biggest desire for a trip? Do you want to see San Francisco? Do you want to rent a car and drive up a coast? Do you want to tour estates? Seattle's underground city? Natural wonders? Redwoods (prolly gonna die soon), but maybe you want to go hear music every night in New Orleans and stuff your face all day. Where in CA do you live? Why don't you start on a travel California site for some ideas that light up your interests.
>>
>>1067527
I live pretty close to San Francisco, yes I hike and dine, i'd love to check out museums, but no personal passions, I live by the coast so probably not that or tour estates. I've been to the underground city, I live right by armstrong woods. And maybe something out of state. I'm pretty centralized in Cali (in the north bay) so i'm pretty close to just about everything
>>
Tahiti
>>
>sexual degradation
>NOT Vegas

So you must be talking about N'Arlins then.
>>
>>1068231
>Just relax
>Nola
haha
>>
Cozumel, Mexico is a nice place.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.