[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best island
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 1024x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 1024x795
What is the best island that can be visited and why?
>>
Palau if you want ALL OUT scuba bonanza.

But if you still want reslly good scuba with lots of rich culture and land based things to see, I would have to say Fiji.

Hawaii is also another good group of islands. They are relatively close, not too expensive to hop between, each island offers its own little unique environments to explore.
>>
>>1131337

Which is your favorite hawaiian island for culture, and which for snorkeling?

I've only been to Maui and the Big Island, I think I like Maui more.
>>
>>1131341
For culture, It really depends what you consider "culture".

I would say Oahu, although filled with meme tourists, has some amazing restaurants and night life.

For snorkeling, I'm not really sure because I scuba, so I dont know which areas are and aren't accessible to snorkelers.

Kaui has the best scuba IMO.

There is a place called forbidden island with rare hawaiian monk seals, lots of big ass sharks, walls of coral.

This stuff still exists off the coast of Oahu bit its a lot deeper. Also, Oahu has some WW2 wreck dives. Some of them are closed off and restricted to respect thr fallen.

I have heard Maui has some good snorkeling but idk for sure...
>>
>>1131255
Your mom, great waves, warm, and wet
>>
>>1131347
Like, upvote
>>
>>1131341
>islands
>culture
Go to easter island or something lad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.