[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greek islands and refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: islandMap.jpg (73 KB, 530x499) Image search: [Google]
islandMap.jpg
73 KB, 530x499
Which Greek islands can I still go to this summer if I want to avoid all the recent refugee troubles?
>>
Well do you want to do anything else than avoiding refugees? Theres alot of islands without refugees but they are abit diffrent from eachother you know
>>
>>1137657
Make sure you drown any that you see coming up on the shore.
>>
>>1137765
I'd be interested in Samos, Santorini, Kefalonia, Zakynthos, Lesbos.... For various reasons they all have their appeal, but I have no clue which are full of refugees atm..
>>
Everything on the west coast of Greece is 100% refugee free.
>>
>>1137657
Just use some common sense and basic map reading skills. Refugees come from Turkey. This is that big grey land mass on the right. They always take the shortest route so they will go to islands close to the Turkish coast.
The only islands on your list matching are Lesbos and Samos.
But even there you will not see any. They are in camps far from tourist places.
>>
>>1137657
the world is perverse and awful, isn't it
>>
Not OP but i'm going to Rhodes for a week staying in Lindos. Anyone have any recommendations on any must see things on Rhodes?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.