[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Oregon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (735 KB, 1356x772) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
735 KB, 1356x772
I am moving From North Ridgeville, Ohio (Near Cleveland) to Wolf Creek, Oregon July 6th, everything is planned for me but driving that far alone is punishing. Where should I go to find someone to make the journey with. All of my friends are not busy/not interested or already out of state. Also any advice for someone moving cross country.
>>
>>1135529
As a fellow Ohioan who left as well but not to Oregon but to Texas, I can't explain enough how much of a culture shock lies in wait for you. That is all
>>
File: rejection.png (53 KB, 343x448) Image search: [Google]
rejection.png
53 KB, 343x448
>any advice for someone moving cross country?

DON'T!! FUCK OFF, OREGON IS FULL REEEEEEEEEEE. you will not be welcomed here, please crash and die along the way.

Seriously though, why are there always 3+ "moving to oregon" threads on this board at any given time?
>>
I'm a musician and the guy I write songs with just up and left one day without saying anything and he later called me and said he was working on a pot farm and that he had a job guaranteed for me in august. That and the fact that I can't afford to go to Le Cordon Bleu.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.