[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shall i go to hong kong for my next 2 week holiday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1 MB, 1641x1131) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
1 MB, 1641x1131
shall i go to hong kong for my next 2 week holiday?
>>
Yes.
>>
2 weeks is a lot for just Hong Kong. Felt like I'd seen most of it in 3-4 days.
>>
>>1135023
Hong konger and I agree. This for all cities in the world really. This is coming from someone who has been to twenty countries.
>>
>>1135041
you sound a little jaded. it's rarer these days, but there's still quite a bit to be gained from actually immersing yourself in a great number of cities. human interaction, for now, before globalism and the internet has completely taken over, remains the baseline human experience.

plenty of things, and plenty of types of beauty can only be experienced firsthand by immersion. it's why we fetishize the past and culturally "genuine" things, because depth of experience is directly related to exclusion, camaraderie, hardship, class, race, etc.

maybe hk sucks though, idk.
>>
A lot for hong kong.

If its that or nothing, go and spend some of that time across the pond in macau.
>>
hong kong is the best. if you have a lot of time the outlaying new territories are pretty cool too and have some good hiking.
>>
>>1135041
Don't think you really got to grips with where you went desu man
>>
>>1135150
>Hiking

That would be the only reason to spend such a long time there. Without that for a first visit maybe 4 days and a couple in Macau.
>>
>>1135047
>>1135292
Why disagree? I am now in a city in Europe and am kind of bored lol coz I will be here for three weeks
>>
>>1135013
2 weeks is a long time in any place unless you have some serious activities planned. In my opinion, you'd be better off spending some time in HK, and then head somewhere else (maybe more rural for a vastly different experience) and make up your 2 weeks that way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.