[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you people have greyhound stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Greyhound Bus by isriya_0.jpg (144 KB, 700x230) Image search: [Google]
Greyhound Bus by isriya_0.jpg
144 KB, 700x230
Do any of you people have greyhound stories
>>
Not really.

I've got the Greyhound twice, both times in the day time for 3 hour rides. The weirdest thing that happened was the kind black lady sat next to me gave me a Jehovahs Witness pamphlet. It was a bit awkward but she waited till right at the end of the ride so it wasn't too bad.

I hear that if you get it at night in the south then that's a different kind of experience, though.
>>
>>1133379
She was probably used to getting abused. Thank God have have a peephole in my door so I can see them coming.
>>
Jesus christ. I did greydog bus from Providence to Denver back to Providence. 3 days. Worst fucking shit ever. Drivers are shit. Passengers are shit. The only way for me to live through it was I stayed fucked up. Smoke stop?? Smoke a bowl, drink booze, hope no one sat next to me, pass out. Repeat. This was before wifi and smart phones.
>>
>>1133550
Also megabus is superior for inter-city travel
>>
I paid $5 for a 6 hour bus ride to Toronto from Detroit. I was the only black person on the bus. I was working on something on my laptop about 2 hours in when we got to maybe our 2nd or 3rd stop. I glanced up like 30 seconds into it and there was some African guy staring at me. Roughly 3/4ths of the seats were empty and he power walked up to the one fucking seat next to me sat down and for the next 4 hours just...talked.

And I don't mean I had a consensual conversation with him. He just kept going on and on about random shit no matter what I did to try to show I didn't want to listen. I'd say "I need to work on this, sorry man" and he'd say, "oh no problem" then just keep talking. I'd put in my earbuds, he'd keep talking. I'd pretend to be falling asleep, he'd keep talking. Every stop I'd try to change seats, he'd follow me. On top of that most of the conversation was him loudly complaining about how entitled all the white girls he keeps dating are, and how good he fucks them, while we were surrounded by white (well, and asian) people and how great whatever African country he's from is. I ended up getting fucking nothing done.
>>
>>1133527
why didn't you just pay for a plane ticket? jesus christ, you could have paid the difference in cost with a single overtime shift
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.