[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Hawaii for 10 days for my b-day. I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I'm going to Hawaii for 10 days for my b-day. I'm going alone and will stay in hostels. Right now my flight is booked in/out from Oahu but I'm wondering if I should take an inter-island flight and see another Island for 3 days, 10 days seems like too much for one island.

I'm not into beaches and beach activities much but I am into the outdoors and nature. I want to do some hiking there, eat some island food, maybe find one of those lakes under a waterfall where I can swim. If I go to the big island for a few days I'd like to see the lava fields.

Haven't done much research into this yet. Should I hop over to another island? What are some interesting things to do on Oahu that aren't beach related?
>>
There's so much awesome hiking to do on Oahu you could do a different hike every day for a month. Apart from that, it all depends on your budget. If you don't mind dropping a couple hundred on seeing another island, it's definitely worth it. But I promise you won't get bored in Oahu.
>>
>>1132579
Well I don't mind spending the $200 to go to another island but I'm just unsure whether it's worth it or not. You're saying that Oahu will have me occupied for a long time? I guess I could split it where I spend some time on the north shore.

The real reason I wanted to go to another island is mainly to see the lava fields on the big island. I guess I could see lava fields in Indonesia when I make it there at some point.
>>
Kualoa Ranch was hands down the best place O'ahu that I went to. They own absolutely priceless land and there is a lot of fun stuff to do there.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.