[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I currently live in Michigan, USA and would like to move out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: michigan_sucks.jpg (17 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
michigan_sucks.jpg
17 KB, 324x324
I currently live in Michigan, USA and would like to move out of state due to the amount of the negativity in my life.
(I've had it with this place and these people)

My question is, how do I go about leaving and setting up a new life somewhere different without have to go there first?
(I am 22 years and currently unemployed with very little funds at the moment and want to start fresh somewhere new)
here new)
>>
>>1130881
you shouldve saved more money senpai.
>>
>>1130888
I would have but its hard to when you dont have any to save
>>
>>1130881

I live in Michigan as well. It's not that bad. Given that this is a travel board and not an advice forum, I'd suggest that you ask more particular questions and inform us as to your circumstances. I don't see how we'd be able to provide any information when your question seems to be so vague and open-ended as, "I don't like my life but I have no listed skills or qualifications. How do I go about moving and finding a new job?"

I don't think /trv/ is the right place for that question.
>>
>>1130881
Where you from in MI? I'm from the Bay City area and it's depressing as fuck.
>>
Birmingham reporting. Similar to OP except I'm 25, have a degree and am saving a little. Gonna go to sf and hustle me a job in a few months. Agreed that this state blows. If you live near the lake, it's great. Otherwise you're either poor or surrounded by middle-managers whose lives revolve around whatever the entertainment industry is pumping out.
>Inb4 Detroit hustlers harder guy

OP are you capable of labor/strong? I've got a friend in utah who bounces around some farms and getx $120 a day.
>>
Michigan is pretty nice comparatively to the rest of the country anon, at least in my opinion. Why don't you like it here?
>>
>>1130881
Learn how to speak English for one thing.
>>
>>1131089
>you're either poor or surrounded by middle-managers whose lives revolve around whatever the entertainment industry is pumping out.
God this is so accurate it hurts.
>>
>>1130881
Flint, MI reporting in... RIP OP, i know your feels man. Stay in school man, a bachelor's degree will get your around the country and the world. Even if it is shit, it will get you out of the city. Keep working on that and you'll get out eventually man
>>
Southeast Michigan is a shithole, the other parts of the state seem better.
>>
>>1131206

East Lasningfag from >>1130903. I don't think it's that bad here, but the winters are awful and there really isn't shit to do or see unless you drive for at least a good quarter of the day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.