[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I'm thinking of visiting Romania for a week or two at some stage in the next few months.

What's the food, nightlife, women, weather, scenery, cost of living like? Any advice or stories?
>>
File: 1433874888828.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1433874888828.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>1130317
be sure to have a money belt and microdot with your travel documents shoved up your ass
>>
>>1131518
>>1131518
i know this isn't int but why do Romanians look like leftovers?
>>
Careful there... remember to watch for vampires
>>
>>1130317
have fun getting stabbed and robbed by gypsies
>>
>>1131630
around gypsies watch your hipsies
>>
>>1131518
This is very hilarious for some reason
>>
>>1131518
Lol, I think it would be fun partying with those people
>>
>>1130317

Romania is pretty cheap beers cost around 2-3 euros, night life was pretty fun in Bucharest and there's a lot of communist era history there. I visited "Dracula's castle" which wasn't very impressive to be honest. The weather there can vary we headed up north to the mountains and there was sleet on the roads during May which gave me a mind fuck (and I'm from New England). Romanians are pretty attractive. If you're a titty man then that's the place you want to go. Also, try polinka shit'll fuck you up fast. Food is mostly meat based. A lot of steak and sausages but its good as well. I was there for about a week but I had to attend a lot of conferences so I didnt get to really explore the place. I would like to go back sometime next year I liked it.
>>
>>1131518
Would dance with.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.