[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Singapore? Worth going out of ones way for? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (47 KB, 664x462) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
47 KB, 664x462
How is Singapore? Worth going out of ones way for?

I have a limited amount of time and budget to use in my last few months in asia. I've seen most of japan, china, korea and thailand. I'm planning to go to cambodia, indonesia, burma and maybe vietnam or laos.

I had Singapore (as well as kuala lumpur) in mind as a must-visit place, but the more i look at it it(they) just seem like nice large cities that are perhaps nice to live in but have nothing really worth seeing perhaps.

Should I skip singapore and kl or will it haunt me forever for not going?

I like to sightsee unique things, manmade or nature. Dont care about food, shopping, or amusement parks.
>>
>>1130280
Go to Singapore but skip KL
>>
File: kekking-at-goyims.jpg (375 KB, 1187x1213) Image search: [Google]
kekking-at-goyims.jpg
375 KB, 1187x1213
>>1130280
One of the richest places in asia. Very small town, clean and lots of ferraris and lambos kek. Not much to see, very small down town. I however like singapore very much cause the quality of life is so high in there
>>
File: Natalie Portman 02.jpg (152 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Natalie Portman 02.jpg
152 KB, 1600x1200
and the Singapore Zoo is fucking amazing! Best zoo I've ever been.
>>
>>1130280
I always found Singapore to be like any top tier western city, I love KL but then I have alot of family there so my experience probably differs from the normal tourist.
>>
if you are travelling through SEA there's nothing interesting for you in Singapore.
I'd only recommend it to someone who has a flight connection there and haven't seen much of Asia before.
>>
>>1130280
Food is the best thing about both KL and Singapore. After food, there is nothing unique about either place. Singapore probably has more stuff to see, but it's all kind of bullshit sort of things. I was in both earlier this month, and I mostly feel those days are lost and gone forever.
>>
>>1130837
Singapore is a fine city.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.