[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perth, Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
East coast ausfag heading to WA later this winter. Never been before. What should I know about the west coast, specifically perth/maybe freemantle? Cheers
>>
It's real bad. City dead every single night except Friday/Saturday.
>>
>>1129995
:(
I'm from wollongong though so I'm used to it
>>
>>1129995
Ok, but outside of nightlife what else is there to do in the city of within a feasible distance of the city?
>>
>>1129996
Aye lmao way travel to Perth, you can just come around mine for some beers an head to the grand hotel or the harp
>>
>>1130001
fuck all.
its literally go to the pub, or go to a mates house for a bbq and sink piss.
all the touristy stuff is gay
>kings park
>bell tower
>elizabeth quay (rooftop bar there does fucking awesome chicken wings actually, check them out if you can)
>zoo
>caversham wildlife park
>northbridge
>freeeemantl
>mandurah
>hillarys
literally you go to these places, find a nice restaurant eat, if the place sells piss you stay there and drink if not you move on to the closest bar and start sinking piss there.

most of our touristy places are made for summer, winter is shit.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Perth
everything you need to know right here
>>
>>1129992
OP DON'T go to Perth
Boring shithole full of abos
I escaped after the working holiday back to glorious Europe
The money was nice tho
>>
>>1129996
I bet you suck wollongong.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.