[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's everyone's experience like with Turkish Airlines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: turkishair.png (5 KB, 343x147) Image search: [Google]
turkishair.png
5 KB, 343x147
What's everyone's experience like with Turkish Airlines?

I'm flying with them from JFK to TLV with a 3 hour layover in IST. Is Turkish Airlines generally dependable, and will 3 hours give me more than enough time to get through all the security checks?
>>
>>1129868
Lufthansa employee here, i work with them every day, cocky assholes. But from FRA at least one can say they are dependable, expect nothing special, they will get you there safely and on time. 3h in IST is enough provided you have no major delays, in wich case you will be rebooked anyways.
>>
fly with them every second week. top service, very professional. you made a good choice, no problem on security checks. best european airline for a reason. please report back with your experiences when youre in tlv. have a nice flight :)
>>
File: Turk.jpg (106 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Turk.jpg
106 KB, 1000x667
I got through IST within an hour but I don't know if that was a very busy time or not

Got an cheap error fare to Tokyo, was able to reserve window seats both ways on the app, no bullshit, nice ride
>>
Flew Turkish to IST two years ago. Great airline. No complaints.
>>
File: 2015-10-18 027.jpg (6 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-18 027.jpg
6 MB, 5312x2988
Great airline. Flew to Tunisia with it, amazing service and the food all 4 flights was top notch. The staff was friendly and even though I lost a steward's pen, he was cool about it. Planes were nice and comfy, 2 of the flights I had games to play on the screen thing on the back of the seat.

Pic related, taken over Istanbul. Doesn't get more Turkish than this.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.