[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best/worst of Greek islands? Particularly interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Greek-Islands[1].jpg (518 KB, 4210x2978) Image search: [Google]
Greek-Islands[1].jpg
518 KB, 4210x2978
What are the best/worst of Greek islands?

Particularly interested in Kos, Rhodes, Corfu and Crete. Which are best/worst to visit for holiday?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 620x413
>>1129730
I've only been to Hydra but it was amazing.
>>
Mikonos??? Anyone know anything
>>
None of the above. It's Zakynthos.
>>
Kos for me since it's the least fucked by tourism.
But then again right now it's one of the most fucked by refugeeism.
>>
My dad is from the mainland but grew up here in the US. He went to the islands with my mom ages ago. They went to Mykonos, Dellos, Hydra, and Rhodes.

An aunt went recently. She hit the big destination of Santorini but also the tiny one of Evia. I also want to say Lesvos too.
>>
>>1129730
Santorini (which is op's pic BTW) is really really nice, the old ruins were great if you're into that shit.

It's pretty chill and quiet, but you can still find a good busy bar and get shit faced like you're 18 again.
>>
>>1129730
They're all literally ok.
Santorini is nice for like 1-2 days, same with pretty much every other one.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.