[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling to Thailand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Me and my mates are planning to go Thailand, our first time out of the country, and we were hoping to enjoy the local bar scene and go go Bars, do I was looking for advice on how to best go at it.
>>
>>1128473
Ask in one of the 4 other Thailand or SEA threads
>>
>>1128482
Well I was hoping not to turn their discussion into a sex tourism one
>>
>>1128486
There is already a lot of that in each of them. Even the one started by the female Korean American OP, third of that thread is her trip, a third Pattaya, and the third people arguing about whether sex tourism is good or bad
>>
>>1128473
Kill yourself, douche.
>>
>>1128515
LOL That female OP here. Yup. Fuck my thread. I managed to get a few helpful tips but turned into people getting pissy at me.
>>
>>1128524
Well I rather not do that before dinner, so no.
>>
>>1128609
You know it occurred to me that there should be 2 general threads for countries like Thailand, since I feel like both are equally valid reasons to visit to visit a country, tho I'm admittedly bias.
>>
>>1128620
Doesn't work, because for whatever reason if you make a sex tourism general thread it will eventually get deleted. In fact the whole birth of the Thailand generals/Eternal Thailand threads was almost 2 years ago because threads directly asking sex tourism questions about Thailand kept getting deleted
>>
>>1128473
First tip: make sure your hotel is "guest friendly"
Second tip: dress well and be respectful.
Third tip: don't try and fuck over a thai girl cause they get REALLY fucking angry and probably know some fighting.
Fourth tip: have fun and wear condoms.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.