[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for a beach holiday in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Loutro-Crete-Greece.gif (86 KB, 460x286) Image search: [Google]
Loutro-Crete-Greece.gif
86 KB, 460x286
>Planning on going on holiday in Europe in August
>Need advice picking a location
>Going to be staying on an all-inclusive board basis
>Needs to be a beach resort and have stuff to actually do (Water parks, beaches, events, tours etc and atleast some active bars or something)

>I've been to Cyprus, and nearly all of the Canary Islands multiple times already.
>Been looking at Crete and Corfu recently

Not sure why but from most of the pictures I've seen of Crete/Corfu it seems really dried out. The towns/cities seem poor, not really modern and not really old looking either. From the hotels I've seen, they're pretty much the same thing, there's a couple of nice looking ones but they're either in the middle of nowhere or are insanely expensive. The pictures of the actual terrain and water look pretty shit too, not as green and blueish as the Canary Islands imo.

>Where would /trv/ recommend me to go to?
I only said Europe because I'm going during August so the prices are insanely stupid, and my budget is only £700-800 all together per person on All-Inclusive basis. If it was during off-season I'd definately go elsewhere for the same price but I don't really have a choice.
>>
File: 557479342_c00f401f6b_o.jpg (140 KB, 1288x966) Image search: [Google]
557479342_c00f401f6b_o.jpg
140 KB, 1288x966
>>1128147
Ibiza - Why have you not been?
>>
>>1128184
I took a pill in Ibiza
>>
>>1128445
To show a Avici I was cool..
>>
>>1128147
Some other Greek islands? Ios, Kos, Zakynthos, Rhodos? If not, Sicily might be up your alley.
>>
>>1128184
Are there any good, reasonably priced places to stay in on Ibiza in August?
>>
>>1128147
Have you checked out Corsica?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.