[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Staying in family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (8 KB, 280x187) Image search: [Google]
2.png
8 KB, 280x187
I'm in Spain via Workaway ATM.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling well and today I decided to have a day off, because fuck it.
Tonight my host came home and asked what I had been doing all day, so I said "Nothing". And she answered "You should do more."
I didn't answer, because I don't care. I'm here because I didn't want to stay home, not to work. I know this isn't the most righteous thing but it's my first day off after 15 days.

What do you think?

(I don't expect you to be kind, but whatever)
>>
>>1128088
The Spanish law provides you with a compulsory break of one day and a half per week minimum, or of 3 full days in each 14 days.
If you work more than 6 hours per day, you're entitled to a break of 15mn minimum.
You have at least 15mn to eat mid-day that counts in the work time.
There must be a break of 12 hours minimum between two working days.
You can not work more than 9 hours per day and 40 hours per week unless you agreed to it.
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jornada_de_trabajo_en_Espa%C3%B1a#Descansos_durante_la_jornada_y_entre_jornadas
http://www.empleo.gob.es/es/Guia/texto/guia_6/contenidos/guia_6_14_1.htm
>>
OP here. I wasn't being that specific, I don't have a contract or things like that. It was more of a "fuck you host" post.
Plus, I decided not to eat this evening and they didn't ask me if I wanted to.
That's rude but who cares I guess
>>
File: 20057668_39_600_523.jpg (42 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
20057668_39_600_523.jpg
42 KB, 600x523
Nah dude I just left barcelona after 5 days and that was 4 days and 14 hours to long , there were 9 hours that a did enjoy and that was mainly the beach and the sigrada Familia. So don't feel bad. Just do you. Ps.live mas haha
>>
>>1128150
i despise your picture.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.