[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morocco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: mmorocco.gif (78 KB, 513x498) Image search: [Google]
mmorocco.gif
78 KB, 513x498
I am going to Morocco this summer, to Al-Hoceimah (on the Mediterranean) anything should I know? Any piece of advice? Something worthy to see over that part of Morocco? Any recommendations? Thank you in advance!
>>
How long will you be there? What do you like doing? How far are you willing to travel?
>>
File: alhucemas--644x362.jpg (42 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
alhucemas--644x362.jpg
42 KB, 644x362
>>1127414
if you have any safety problem, swim to here, it is Spanish territory. Get help in the military.
>>
>>1128437
and how the fuck is he supposed to climb up that?

Swimming is probably the easy part. He'll die on those rocks, or get eaten by sharks.

I love Alcatraz-looking islands.
>>
File: Sin título.png (1 MB, 1003x475) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
1 MB, 1003x475
>>1128441
soldiers always watch the water. They will see. Anyway, there are two islands closer. Only, these islands will also be easily accessible to the aggressor (ISIS) and has no military presence that can help you instantly.

all my family is buried on the island, my great-grandfather was the military governor of the area. I love Al-hucemas
>>
have fun at about 50° c
>>
go into the mountains specifically toubkal mounatin and as for yusif
>>
>>1128449
They watch, but they won't shoot.

If they shot any climbers it would be international news I guarantee you. European border guards are even more toothless than ours, and the world knows this well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.