[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to immigrate to Canada from Europe, and all immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ctc-eng.jpg (66 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
ctc-eng.jpg
66 KB, 360x203
I'm trying to immigrate to Canada from Europe, and all immigration forums, whatsapp groups, etc. etc. are just Indians and Pakistanis!

Jesus fucking Christ, Canada, what is it with you and Pajeets and Achmeds?
>>
>>1126945
After you get there, can I stay with you?
>>
>>1126945
I'd rather be surrounded by Pajeets and Achmends than Randys and Beckys.
>>
File: 1463599648325.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1463599648325.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>whatsapp groups

My friend. This is dangerously close to a terrorist/refugee smuggler network. This is the first time I'm hearing about this method regarding legal immigration.
>>
>>1126966
Go to Canadavisa.com/forum... Pajeets make Whatsapp groups all the time, but they're useless. "My wife is 30 and basically I'm a gigantic shitlord who can't read the PDF on Canada's official immigration website, what do? Also I'm from Hyderabad."

There was also a thread where a fucking Phd came in asking about basic shit like "how to come to canada"... if you're a goddamn Phd, I'm sure you can do some research, for fuck's sake.

It's really hard because most questions are Indian-centric or Pakistan-centric, it's like no other sane person wishes to come to Canuckistan.

>>1126959
I'm actually slavic. I can squat for you.
>>
>>1127035
Obligatory
>pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>1127038
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t82213.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t277993.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t414488.0.html
etc. etc.
>>
>>1127038
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t107077.0.html
>>
>>1127043
>>1127045
[spoiler]I was talking about the squatting.[/spoiler] Still, that's pretty sad, though. :DDD
>>
>>1126945
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>1127059
I could wear a nice black-red flannel shirt and get a chainsaw, would that make ya happy? I also promise not to touch any wonderful Canadian girl and will only seek out Somalis to penetrate with my trusty stick of virginity.

>>1127057
I kinda lied... While most of my neighboring fellows can squat, I rather dislike squatting, as I constrict blood flow to my legs and then they get numb.
>>
Also looking to immigrate from yhe States. Might need to work under the table and squat until i can get settled. Any advice?
>>
>>1128073
Aren't there crossborder work visas for people like you? They're supposed to be easy to get.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.