[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colombia for Christmas/ New Years. What to expect? Where to go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 3671x1361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 3671x1361
Will have two weeks. Flying into bogota. But I know shit about this country. Just that it has every climate imaginable, hot broads, and great blow.

I like to party. I like the beach. But I like temples and ruins too.
>>
Plan my trip, /trv
>>
>>1126022
>But I like temples and ruins too.
kek

Well you're in luck, Colombia is known for those things.
>>
>>1126028
kek
>>
Seriously. I'm not op but why the FUCK do we keep having such a hard time from here getting decent information on Colombia. Google doesn't give us shit. Does anyone have ANY advice about Colombia that's not garbage? Maybe, just maybe, someone could name a web resource that gives help about Colombia and not about how to fuck hookers in SEA
>>
>>1126040
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2014/07/stabbed-bogota-parque-periodistas-la-candelaria/

there's plenty of good advice concerning columbia. though it's possible that if there's little advice concerning things that you wish existed in colombia, that maybe, the things you wish existed, don't exist
>>
>>1126028
explain the joge, you think there aren't temples in Colombia? (because there is, and plenty of them, some of them very famous like Las Lajas or the Salt Cathedral) or does "temples and ruins" have a second meaning?
>>
>>1126022
Going at Christmas -- the lights in Medellin are fantastic, if you like that sort of thing.

Going to have to go google the name of the night club in Bogota with the Heaven on the top floor and the Hell on the bottom floor -- if you re a nightlife person, it's pretty iconic -- I went, but it's not my thing. Till pretty good.
>>
>>1126182
Andres Carne des Res.
>>
OP here. Thanks for replies so far.

I haven't done much researching yet, but am starting to do preliminary shit now.

I like to party a little. But, not get that fucked up. I really just like to walk around like a local, stop in parks to read and people watch. Eat different foods. Maybe check out a national park or do some trekking.

I had not heard about the heaven/ hell night club, sounds interesting. I had heard about the Medellin light show. Maybe check that out.

Only having two weeks I'm not sure how many cities I should plan on visiting. I don't want to have to pack a bunch of different types of clothes.
>>
>>1126179
I don't think there is a joge.
>>
File: lostCity.jpg (5 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
lostCity.jpg
5 MB, 4160x2340
you like ruins?

ciudad perdida in the north do it trust me

pic related
>>
>>1126183
>>1126182

What? I went to Andres Carne des Res. I don't remember it being much of a club. It was just a big restaurant with one very small and cramped dance floor. Honestly, anybody looking for action would probably be better off at Theatron. Even though it's a gay club, it's packed with straight women. It's probably the largest venue in the country. I have a girlfriend and wasn't trying to hook up, but I had a lot of women grinding on me.

>>1126022

You have to be a bit more specific than this shit, dude.

>what do I do in Colombia

Why do people do this shit on /trv/? You can do anything you fucking want in Colombia that isn't prohibited by the climate or language. Want to shoot yourself? You can do that. Want to go hiking? You can do that. Want to do drugs? You can do that.

Just like everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>1126363
Well, I think it's more of a "hey, what did you enjoy doing here? Was it worth the price?" Etc...

Sure, I can go scuba diving just about anywhere. But, do you know of a place that is $50 bucks and comes with an 8-ball and a blowjob? I'd like to know about that place and not that place that has had 47 fatalities associated with it in the last 56 hours.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.