[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerusalem & Israel AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 14
File: IL.png (587 B, 124x90) Image search: [Google]
IL.png
587 B, 124x90
Jerusalem & Israel AMA
Been living here for 16 years, 10 years in Jerusalem. I will try giving you the best answers. I'd like to give you some tours to show cool places
>>
Ayyo dude what's the weed situation like mon
>>
>>1122077
why do airport security treat most tourists as terrorists at the airport?
>>
>>1122214
The israelis i have met in the USA are very aggressive and hostile...definitely not laid back people. I think they have a lot of guilt in becoming the very nazis that they condemn
>>
>>1122214
This is not my experience, but then I don't look dodgy or Muslim.
>>
How is the rave scene?
>>
this isn't your personal JIDF blog
>>
>>1122088
Illegal af :(
>>1122214
My *guess* is that since the country prefers being safe than sorry. Better check you for 4 hours than not checking an actual threat.
>>1122224
Sorry friend, some of them are pile of shits
>>1122240
>hurr durr jews control the world
I am not jewish and shave that neckbeard before showing in public
>>1122232
I know many people who engage in it, I am not a fan but they love their parties
>>
>>1122421
>Illegal af :(

That kind of surprises me. A place where Israelis and Palestinians could smoke weed together might actually do some good. I don't care for that shit but it works well for some.

Then again, I guess They don't want them working together anyway. I suspect a Zionist plot!
>>
>>1122421
>not jewish

How does it feel being a second class citizen? My sister went to Israel on her birthright trip and she was disgusted with how they treated the Palestinians and the horrible child poverty.
>>
>>1122077
As a white american male, what do israeli woman think of me?
>>
>>1122421
this is not an israeli, anyone can get weed, got it myself as a clueless tourist
>>
>>1122077
How easy is to achieve Jordan from Israel?
How often are there ferries to Cyprus?
>>
>>1122562
>>1122597
You can get it bur if they find out you might face jail. >Zionist plot
Nah, arabs hate us even under weed>>1122582
Well it isn't the best sometimes yet "Palestinians" kids are not official responsibility of Israel
>>1122589
Depending on the woman, it's a country of immigrants like the US so it depends on the culture. Generally speaking, you can get not benefits unless you got the cash >>1122604
Jordan, as far as I know you cab pass the bordse pretty easily. About Cyprus Idk much sorry
>>
>>1122232
I fucked a jewess once. she was a freak
>>
>>1122077
>I'd like to give you some tours to show cool places

What are some cool places?? Can $1,000USD provide enough shekels for 8 days and 8 nights?

I like that Israel is small, I should be able to drive everywhere really; but I have parking fears,
>ancient cities full of modern cars in tiny land
That doesn't sound good. Unless they have a lot of parking garages or something will I just end up circling my destination for hours?
>>
>>1122715
>Nah, arabs hate us even under weed
While jews sing kumbayah and want nothing but peace and never hate arabs.
>>
Are Bethlehem, Nazareth or Tel Aviv worth visiting? I heard Tel Aviv is nice place to live and all but perhaps nothing of note to see ir do as a tourist.

Whats the easiest way to petra in jordan
>>
File: is-map.gif (43 KB, 330x715) Image search: [Google]
is-map.gif
43 KB, 330x715
>>1122077
My ultimate dream vacation would be to visit Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt over a month.

*sigh*
It's impossible, isn't?

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/israel-travel-warning.html

>The security environment remains complex
Gotta love bureaucratic understatement.
>>
>>1122854
Just make sure you visit Lebanon before Israel.
>>
>>1122860
Are Israel or Jordan butthurt about the visitation order?

Which one first?
>>
>>1122866
Israel is butthurt about everything, but they should eventually let you in after interrogating you for a few hours. Lebanon will straight turn you away if your passport or even luggage has any sign of you visiting Israel.
>>
>>1122871
Israel doesn't stamp passports anymore.

If you want to see Jordan & Palestine fly into Amman instead, as you will have less chance of wasting your money than at BH Jewport.
>>
>>1122896
This is only true if you fly in. If you cross the land border with Jordan, you will get stamped.
>>
>>1122761

>What are some cool places?? Can $1,000USD provide enough shekels for 8 days and 8 nights?
I think it won't be enough. What are you into so I know what to recommend?
>I like that Israel is small, I should be able to drive everywhere really; but I have parking fears,

Some places might give you hard time finding a parking. Use public transportation, the busses are great here. Try to avoid the train (Jerusalem's light train is fine)
>>1122809
There are. However most of Arabic population honors death more than life, they bless their kids to kill and bomb themselves.
>>1122828
Those cities are cool. I personally don't like Tel Aviv. If you want a good beach go to Ashdod of Herzelliya.
>>1122854
Yeah the country doesn't stamps if you fly anymore as said before, you get some barcode. It might be possible
>>
>>1122980
>However most of Arabic population honors death more than life, they bless their kids to kill and bomb themselves.

[citation needed]

Seriously, Israelis can't spend a minute without bringing up their blind hatred of everything Arab.
>>
>>1122996

Can you make a single post without bitching about "Israelis"

Btw, 20% of Israelis are Arab.
>>
>>1122996
There you go
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjXifsACiHA
>>
>>1122077

How hard would it be for me to visit both the Palestinian and Israeli sides? I am an American citizen, Mexican background so brown, and a Muslim convert. I also spent a year in Egypt so I'm pretty f'd when it comes to security right?
>>
>>1123042
Can't tell you for sure. However you might get interrogated for few hours. Passing to west bank will be easy imo. If you want I can show you around Jerusalem
>>
>>1123047
You won't rape, rob and murder me? Will you be cool with me setting time out for prayer? I'm not anti-semitic or anything but I do practice. Although if and when I go, it would probably be up to a year down the line. I kind of want to go right before my passport expires so I can make sure I can go to other countries like Cuba and ME countries.

I have heard that getting in and out of Gaza is next to impossible but that the West Bank is easier.
>>
>>1123049
Yeah, I wasn't talking about Gaza. I won't do so, I will prove you how media lies to you maybe
>>
File: IMG_2231.jpg (663 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.jpg
663 KB, 2592x1936
Not OP but also Israeli.
I don't like Tel-Aviv so much (I'm not into the nightlife and the club scene) but really appreciate Jerusalem. Also Haifa.

In the cities you can sample the vast food variety.
If you want to go outside the big cities, somewhat off the beaten track:
1. I think the Arava region is beautiful.
2. The Galilea is also very pretty and interesting and you can also try and squeeze the Golan Heights.

I highly recommend this if you are into trekking: http://www.israeltrail.net/

pic related: Tunisian Fricasse in Be'er Sheva where I live.
>>
>>1123067
Also, being a leftist, two organizations offering tours (maybe for free, maybe also in English) about the political situation:
http://www.ir-amim.org.il/en
http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

Should be very interesting.
>>
>>1122898
So Lebanon would be fucked that's for sure, but Egypt wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>1123067
I like how efficiently Israel designated two cities for each type of traveler.
>>
>>1123068
Don't use those, propoganda and mostly lies and theh won't let the other side to be heard. Besides that TA has more to offer than just clubs but as stated I don't like it as well.
Anyway besides that מה קורה יא גבר
>>
>>1123107
Its only my personal preference anon. I'm sure you can find similar divisions in other places (If not for cities then for certain districts ect.)
>>
>>1123305
>propoganda and mostly lies and theh won't let the other side to be heard
We've heard the fascists since 1947. You expect MORE space now?
>>
>>1123323
Dude they are bunch of liars. I served in kravi, I know how it rolls
>>
>>1123331
> I know how it rolls
Like the friggin' Dirlewanger Brigade.Everybody knows this.
>>
>>1123305
It all depands on your political views. You might be right-winged so you dislike these organizations. I however am leftwinged so I value them alot.
You might be able to find a right-winged organization doing tours if you want your balance, but I have already set my mind :)
>>
>>1122896
>Israel doesn't stamp passports anymore.
They still can and will if they feel like it. YMMV.

>>1122980
>most of Arabic population honors death more than life, they bless their kids to kill and bomb themselves.
I guess that's what happens to people who live 60 years under a hypocritical, lying and inhumane oppression that negotiates in bad faith and despite having the upper hand, breaks its promises on a regular basis. I'd probably be pretty nihilistic and bitter too, if I were a Palestinian. Israelis brought this on themselves.

Kinda hilarious to see that thanks to their own hubris, Israel is on the path to being a flat-out right-wing authoritarian pariah state. L'chaim with that, heebs.
>>
>>1123036
>Implying Israeli government officials in power right now aren't saying the exact same things about Arabs every day, TODAY.

Jews can't even identify each other properly, and Jewish mobs have stabbed and lynched other Jews and even Africans thinking they were Arabs.
>>
>>1123042
If you have a Mexican name, and aren't wearing Muslim skull cap or packing your Koran under your arm, they'll probably never guess.

>Muslim convert
pig disgusting.
>>
>>1123104
Egypt and Israel are officially at peace. Just look at the wikipedia page for Israeli visa policies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Israeli_citizens

It's for Israeli citizens, but works much the same for visitors to Israel: any country that's black won't let you in with an Israeli stamp. I've heard that UAE and Oman are sometimes lax about non-Israelis with Israeli visa stamps. YMMV, but I'd still bet on getting questioning and a refusal to enter the country.
>>
>>1123369
I've been to both UAE and Oman. Neither gave a shit about the Israel stamp I had. You will be fine. It's just Israel passport holders that aren't welcome.
>>
>>1123359
Ummm not really, the general idea is good: making sure IDF acts with humanity, however it isn't happening.
>>1123362
>Implying it is about 60 years and not Islam carving control the world as stated in quran
See pic related
It is not only Isis, I can show you video of European muslims calling to take control of it. Also see Swedistan
>>1123363
Most of those mobs were arab jews. Racism is on both sides, their is stronger, I saw it as a soldier.
>>1123381
:(
>>
>>1123381
That's literally what I said, but thanks for confirming.

>>1123491
Granted I think Islam is a shit religion, so I'm not going to defend it, but... *tips fedora* ... so are they all, really. Zionism is just another bigoted and oppressive system. It's violent hypocrisy with zero redeeming features. The only difference with other oppressive racist regimes is that Israel has better PR. Israel is already slipping.

Your mistake is to think you're better than mudslimes, but you're equally shitstains and a blight on humanity.
>>
>>1123369
Yes, but to get from Egypt to Israel you would have to cross the Sinai peninsula. I do not recommend this for anyone.
>>
>>1123519
I don't see zionists killing innocent people and telling their children to bomb themselves
>>
>>1122214
They have only one international airport, they're not going to take chances.
>>
>>1123597
>I don't see zionists killing innocent people"
You should get out more
>and telling their children to bomb themselves
No need for that. They have other devices to carry their weapons.
>>
>>1123651
>>1123597
What does this have to do with travel?

Sounds like /int/ or /pol/ shit.
>>
File: your.space.jpg (26 KB, 638x320) Image search: [Google]
your.space.jpg
26 KB, 638x320
>>1122980
>What are you into so I know what to recommend?
I am into food and history.
>>
>>1123680
It always happens when Israel is mentioned
>>1123651
I live here I probably know better, I meet with arabs so I know their view. Weapons are for self defense. In my years as a combat soldier I have never shot 1 bullet out of the range.
>>1123692
What's that website?
>>
>>1123597
First of all, Zionists have killed and do kill innocent people all the time. Cut the bullshit.

Besides, Zionists don't need their kids to bomb themselves when they have all the tanks, bulldozers, body armour, trigger happy IDF, attack helicopters, drones, jet fighters, nuclear missiles, etc.

Zionist settlers are not cute innocent lil' cuddly teddy bears, either. They're the vanguard of Israeli hostility.

When Palestinians are shot for throwing stones, they clearly believe it's time for more desperate measures. I'd like to see what measures you resort to after 60 years of suffocating oppression.
>>
>>1123775
>maybe if the palestinians could organize themselves into legitimate political representation
They tried that and it got them nowhere.

And gee, your hamfisted apples/oranges comparisons sure are convincing... We're talking about Israel here, not Jews generally. A slim majority of world Jews do not live in Israel, but a large portion still support Israel. Jews properly against Zionism are a minority.

>implying Jews are any better than Muslims
They both suck, it's true, but the point is that Zionists are not innocent. The rest of your ramblings are irrelevant.

Go back to masturbating on little plastic dolls, you slant-eyed microdick.
>>
>>1123756
>I live here I probably know better,
Fuck you. You are a heeb so you are biased by blood. I do not have that problem, either way.
>>
>>1123775
>meanwhile, most jews have established a country with representation
By terror. Remember Irgun. Remember Stern. Remember King David hotel. Remember Folke Bernadotte. You are Al Qaeda with a country.
>>
>>1123775
Any time Palestinians manage some kind of progress, they get attacked by Israel to make sure they remain in the stone age. I have never seen such openly racist people as Israelis. They can get away with it, while if you took anything they say and replace "jews" with "whites" and "muslims" with "blacks", you'd get a statement that would horrify anyone.
>>
Thanks for ruining the thread. Visit this land and contact me, I will show you the truth, of both sides.
>>
>>1124066
who are you talking to? several people in this thread you know. few of them seem to be great friends of israel.
>>
>>1124093
I have noticed a pattern, everytime people talk about Israel the majority will go apeshit against it with no particular reason, 15 yo who think hamas is a humanitarian organization.
The thread was for questions about Israel
>>
>>1123799
Anti-Zionist secularist here. I went to Israel last year by myself, going in with very mixed feelings on the Jewish State. It was clear: Israelis are modern liberal people - very few are religious, open gays everywhere, and the vast majority are embarrassed by the orthodox settlers. The vast majority of Palestinians I met, while kind when you first meet them, held fucked out views on religion and life. I walked through East Jerusalem on a Saturday (because nothing in West Jerusalem was opened) conservatively dressed and had rocks thrown at me by young Arab men. When I told my Palestinian host about it, she not-so-subtly suggested it was my fault for not having a male guardian. You fucking kidding me???

None of this means Israel belongs to the Jews. But anyone who says Israelis and Palestinians are equally as illiberal is either a liar or has no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>1122232
Its all psy trance there
>>
>>1124105
The usual pattern did happen again. As in, people are having a civil enough discussion, until some extremist shill comes in and starts namecalling everyone and just being a total prick. Seriously, if the pro-Israel shills could at least tone it down, things would be much better.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448276153297.jpg (74 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448276153297.jpg
74 KB, 720x720
>>1124121
>None of this means Israel belongs to the Jews.
A. There was never a Palestinian nation
B. There have been always Jewish people in this land even after Bar Kohva revolt, some stayed

Standing against Israel helps Islam take over the world imo
>>
>>1124121
>The vast majority of Palestinians I met, while kind when you first meet them, held fucked out views on religion and life.

Yep. But why listen to random people online?
Ever heard of Interpals? Join it and make some Palestinian friends---let me know long you talk before the crazy comes out. I feel like I got whiplash from the experience.

I'm an atheist Korean-American BTW, before you guys call me a Jew.
>>
>>1124238
>A. There was never a Palestinian nation
>>
>>1124238
>There have been always Jewish people in this land
Literally being this wrong. Believing that Judaism is as old as humanity.
>>
>>1124276
maybe you can name a king of palestine then? or a coin from the nation of palestine?
>>
File: Adirondack mountains.jpg (233 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Adirondack mountains.jpg
233 KB, 1600x1200
>>1124322
That would be like saying the Adirondacks are a nation...
>>
>>1124322
>literally being this easy to deflate

Kings of Palestine:
Ahmad Ibn Tulun
Every Ottoman Sultan.
etc etc ad nauseam. Google the rest, you cheeky heeb.

Who is the king of Israel?
>>
>>1124356
>typical goyim not understanding the point
>>
>>1124366
>Chosen person blaming his poor rhetoric skill on a goy. Oy vey, what would liebe mutter say?
>>
>>1124424
>>1124366
>>1124356

So is denying or acknowledging the existence of Palestine a fun activity that a tourist may enjoy in Jerusalem?
>>
File: jew.png (263 KB, 387x418) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
263 KB, 387x418
>>
>>1124238
"nation" is a late 19th century concept that took till the middle of the 20th century to catch on everywhere. By the same logic, there was no Jewish nation until 1947, either.

What does historical existence matter anyway? It doesn't, it's a red herring.

You have drink some pretty strong kosher wine to believe that no distinct Muslim Arab locals never lived in the area.
>>
>>1124355
SHHHHH, or the Zionists will start claiming it.
>>
>>1124238
This is what drives me insane: I support the right of Jews to live in Israel, yet because I believe ANYONE who believes in liberal democracy (read: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, gay rights, gender equality, equal protection under the law, etc. ie, not the Sharia state Palestinians want) should be able to live in Israel and not just Jews because they're Jews, I suddenly become "anti-Israel". I've never bought Hertzl's idea that utopia will come from everyone being organized into "groups" with their own homeland. Rejecting Zionism doesn't necessarily mean preferring Palestinian nationalism. Some of us genuinely believe in an Israel of liberal democracy for all who want it.
>>
>>1124121
>she not-so-subtly suggested it was my fault for not having a male guardian. You fucking kidding me???
Try one of the areas where the corkscrew Jooz hang out. They would have thrown stones at u as well.

Your shilling has been noted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHm0N-3amek
>>
>>1124238
>There have been always Jewish people in this land
And almost the entire time they have been a minority. As they should have been.
>>
>>1124506
I had no problems in any Jewish areas. Even if I did, this is an undisputed fact: the vast majority of Israelis believe in modernity and the vast majority of Palestinians believe in a 7th century Allah state. Outlying Israelis who want a theocracy and outlying Palestinians who believe in secular liberalism are overwhelmingly drowned out by majorities who oppose them.
>>
>>1124475
you can't boil down palestinian demands into a sharia state that would be dumb from your part, the majority want to live in a democratic country without being put at the mercy of the IDF while travelling from city to city
>>
>>1124529
Democracy allows for mob rule and tyranny of the majority. LIBERAL democracy recognizes there are rights so fundamental, no popular majority can take them away. I see zero evidence the majority of Palestinians (let alone, their representatives) believe in the right to a free press, the right to leave Islam for atheism, or the right to petition/speak out against Palestinian political leaders.
>>
>>1124546
I see no sign of the majority of Jews in Israel being interested in abolishing their apartheid system, or stop differentiating between different tribes in their legal system. So fuck them all.
>>
>>1124555
Lol, can't name a single good thing the Palestinians have to offer modern society, or are even better at than the Israelis, can you?
>>
>>1124567
>even better at than the Israelis, can you?
Try being nice? Palestinians are nice people mostly, Israeli Jooz are generally known to be the worst travellers/neighbours/people in the world.

This is an incontrovertible fact, and Jooz know it too.
>>
>>1124571
Niceness means nothing if your values are retrograde. The Nation of Islam idiots who stand outside my subway stop are incredibly polite, but that doesn't mean they aren't rotten to the core.
>>
>>1124596
>Niceness means nothing
Then fuck off.
>>
>>1124449
It's a nice point to debate
>>
>>1124567
Waffles. Have you tried them?

They put Nutella on them, crazy oldworlders.
>>
>>1124765
No, and more importantly it's irrelevant to travel and a just waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>1124356
>Not even reading my pic.
As far as I know, the roman empire existed before 1927. Of course it is a "palestinian" coin, because this land's name was changed. However in Hebrew it's written palestine (Land of Israel).
>ottoman sultan
>ottoman
Really?
"Originally a Turkic slave-soldier" - about Ibn Tulun.
So called palestinians are arab farmers who were brought here to work the land.
>Pic related
Flag of palestine during the mandate, they played as a football team under this flag etc
>>
>>1124771
>show me a palestinian coin
>-shows a palestinian coin
>nuhu, hurr durr
>So called palestinians are arab farmers who were brought here to work the land.
Ignoring the fact that so called Jews are a bunch of Polish ghetto dwellers (woolen coats in desert climate, really) and another bunch of no-culture Amerifats appropriating a country based on superstition alone.

Face it, so called Jewish identity is a joke. Belgians have a clearer heritage and more claim to their land than you do. Even Egyptians have a stronger claim on Canaan than Pissraelis.
>>
>>1124546
>right to free press
They already support that, the only thing that you can't criticize is the president
>right to leave islam/atheism
There are more pressing things to consider than this one, i believe this can come naturally, but by all means doesn't mean sharia state
>speak out against political leaders
All the leaders can be criticized except the president again, it's not that they don't want to, it's that they can't
>>
>>1124820
It was a British coin during the mandate. Jews had a tradition for few thousands years. Egyptians (excluding coptic) are also saudi arabians, they have no heritage to Egypt.
Anyway I am outta here
>>
>>1124905
>It was a British coin during the mandate
That was never the issue. You got BTFO

>Jews had a tradition for few thousands years.
to wear woolen coats and suck a baby's bleeding foreskin
yes, we all know this

>Egyptians (excluding coptic) are also saudi arabians
obv not.

>Every single person that lived in Egypt during the pharaohs got sucked up into space, and did not leave a single dna strand in the current dwellers.

Fuck, you're thick
>>
>>1124905
>spews a bunch of dumb shit
>can't take the avalanche of proof that what he's saying is dumb shit
>Anyway I am outta here
Shill elsewhere, Shlomo.
>>
>CCTV footage showed customers diving for cover and scrambling for the exit. One of the attackers was wounded by security forces and has undergone surgery at an Israeli hospital.

>News of the attack was greeted in parts of the West Bank and Gaza Strip with fireworks and cheering. Some Palestinians handed out sweets and waved flags in celebration.
t. palestine
>>
enough politics, serious question time:

what's the deal with those free shots you get in bars in Jerusalem and elsewhere (TA)? I think they are called "tov"

Like, you order a beer and then *sometimes* you get offered a free shot of alcohol. First time I thought - awesome! - but then I noticed that pretty much everyone gets a free shot with every drink, whereas I get them offered only seldom. Then it did not feel all that awesome anymore. Especially given that a beer in Jerusalem bars can easily cost 32 shekels it seems that those free shots are more like "included" than really "free".

What's the algorithm? are you expected to ask (seems not)? is it at barman's discretion? Is it correlated with tips (seems not either - people often only pay when they leave and all shots are done)
>>
>>1125846
Davids always cheer when Goliath gets a bruise. Hardly surprising.
>>
>>1125868
>are you expected to ask (seems not)? is it at barman's discretion?

Yes and both.
>>
>>1126059
israelis kill children
>>
>>1126063
Israel just released -- without charges -- the Jewish illegal West Bank settler/terrorist who burned to death three members of a sleeping family. That is of course a tacit nod of approval for it. That's disgusting. You're disgusting to believe that only one group of people can do no wrong.
>>
>>1126097
>Jews grant citizenship and voting rights to muslims
under such humiliating conditions, namely accepting being a second-class citizen. Congrats on defending Jim Crow laws.

'Children from the age of 4' do not understand what they're doing, only aping the people around them. Living as they do in a nihilist oppressed society, it's hardly surprising. The zionists have always treated Arabs with hostility, so shouldn't be surprised when they let a goal in.

I agree both Zionists and Muslims are on the lower rungs of humanity. You want to declare a winner between two steaming piles of shit. I'm saying they're both piles of steaming shit, period. If you care about justice, then you have to call injustice where you see it, and not make excuses and enable further injustice.
>inb4 hurr durr SJW go care about stuff somewhere else!
>>
Has anyone ever seen an Israel thread where nobody got extremely butthurt about sandpeople killing each other halfway across the globe?
>>
>>1126120
nope
>>
>>1122077
Where are the best (most picturesque) hiking trails?
>>
>>1127034
Jesus trail probably, watch for mines
>>
anyone see the gold dome?
>>
File: derjude.jpg (130 KB, 1024x721) Image search: [Google]
derjude.jpg
130 KB, 1024x721
>traveling to be in close proximity to Jews

Why would you do this
>>
>>1122077
What is the holiest of Jew holidays? Passover?

Are there any Jewish holidays in November or December? What about Muzzie ones?
>>
How many days for a medium fit guy to hike the Israel National Trail? I'm thinking one month, how does that sound?

Is it easy for a normal but short European to get laid?
>>
>>1128610
I don't think Israel is a good place to go for poon. Both Arabs and Jews will pretty much keep to themselves and give you the stink eye if you try to mix it up.

Best way to get laid is to make a GF before you leave and bring her along with you.

I hear there's plenty of Russian prostitutes, if you're into that sort of thing; I'm not a Chinese businessman so that's not my cup of tea.
>>
File: This-is-the-King-of-the-Jews.png (265 KB, 627x463) Image search: [Google]
This-is-the-King-of-the-Jews.png
265 KB, 627x463
>>1124356
>Who is the king of Israel?

Well, if we ask the people who renamed the place Palestine in the first place, their opinion on the matter was quite clear.
>>
>>1128587
Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which basically bookend 9-10 days of 'holiness'. It's basically the Jewish New Year. That's in September/October, depending on the on year. Sukkot is another holiday widely observed in Israel, sort of similar to a multi-day Thanksgiving, and it's a little after Yom Kippur.

Passover happens to be 'tied' to the Christian Easter holidays due to Jesus' celebration of a Passover meal at the end of his life. Hannukah is not a big deal, but because it's usually around Christmas, western Jews use it as an excuse to celebrate the 'festive season' in December.

There are minor religious observances spread throughout the year. Secular Jews tend to mostly ignore them. Some have more (or less) traditional significance to Ashkenazi or Sephardi or Arab Jews, etc.
>>
>>1128587
Id al-adha and Id al Fitr. Adha was when Abraham was stopped sacrificing his son(remember Sunday school?). Everybody eat lamb. Fitr is the first day of the month after Ramadan. After the straving,feasting and giving presents. Both movable holidays. Shites have a couple more.
>>
>>1128610
Israeli here. I did it with friends. Each one carried about 12-15 kg and we walked 20-25 Km every day. Some days it was a bit too fast - as in it was doable but less enjoyable.
I suggest do just certain parts of it. There are also shorter options as the Golan trail.
>>
>>1128807
Was that before or after Abraham freed the slaves?
>>
File: IRAKLIS LEE.jpg (124 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
IRAKLIS LEE.jpg
124 KB, 920x613
>>1122077
Anyone in Haifa own their own boat and want to pick up a hitchhiker?
>>
>>1122077
What is Rehovet like?
>>
>>1128944
a suburb city (about 120k people) of tel-aviv with nothing in it.
>>
>>1128948
:O shit
am moving there for the next year+
how far is TA by train?
>>
>>1128951
Who cares? Israel is so small does the distance between anything truly matter?
>>
How is Eilat?
>>
>>1128647
>I don't think Israel is a good place to go for poon.

This isn't true at all. Since Tel Aviv is full of gays and hot, secular women, straight dudes have a massive advantage. I don't know any half decent-looking dude with any semblance of game who tried to get laid in Tel Aviv and failed.

And none of the secular people (who are the vast majority of the population) care about "race purity" or any of that shit. That's just the ultra-orthodox and Arab nationalists, who you're unlikely to interact with outside religious/historical sites and East Jerusalem.
>>
>>1129611
Pretty small and boring, desu. Full of edgy soldiers too.
>>
>>1129611
Eilat's nice, and it's perfect for a couple beach/snorkel/party days if you're planning on doing hiking in the Negev. But it can get super busy and crowded, so if you're just looking for an extended, relaxing beach vacation and you don't care about drinking or partying, you're better off going to Oman.

In short: go to Eilat as part of a larger Israel trip, but don't go to Israel just for Eilat.
>>
>>1122077
How often do you hear Russian in public?
>>
>>1128899
Do you want to die moron?
>>
>>1129771
Not as often as I hear French, old chum.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.