[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/, how easy is it to get a job on a farm for a few weeks/months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462068357124.jpg (26 KB, 451x292) Image search: [Google]
1462068357124.jpg
26 KB, 451x292
Hey /trv/, how easy is it to get a job on a farm for a few weeks/months or on a fishing boat for an expedition. Is it simply a matter of showing up and getting friendly with the locals, or are there pre requisites I need to have first. This is assuming I have permission to work in the country, of course
>>
For the uk especially pls
>>
>>1120777
>>1120779
WWOOFing is what you're looking for if you don't mind farming. Give it a look. You won't get paid, but they put you up and feed you in exchange for your work on the farm. You tend to work 5-7 hours a day, 5 days a week and after that you can do whatever you want.
>>
Honestly, you're probably going to need some sort of qualifications or experience, at least in most of western europe.
>>
>>1120777
Idk about the UK, but in the US, you can work at a fishery (they hire anyone) and just hang out around the docks and ask if any of the boats need help and that's how a lot of people i know got working on boats.
>>
>>1121278
> UK
> being a part of Europe
Kek, nice bait anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.